Honestly, I think ECW would be pretty good if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalakerz

Fusion is back baby!!
Just thinking about it, I think the majority of the matches would be pretty good on ECW, if ALL matches were held under extreme rules. With the originals, plus "the new breed"... Of course CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Marquis Cor Von, and Kevin Thorn are good in the ring, but how much better would it be if we got to see people like Kevin Thorn in extreme rules... I'm not asking for bloody, gorey, original ECW (although it would be nice), but I'd like to see a chair, kendo stick, street sign, trash can, etc. involved in 99% of the matches! We don't need Sabu kind of extreme, but with the new, good, athletes in ECW, they can take advantage of that by having those "athletic weapon uses"... Test can be extreme, with his big boot driving a chair into his opponents face, and slamming them down on chairs & garbage cans, and slamming them down with the chair set up... Lashley can spear his opponent with a chair in hand, or do the dominator onto a set up chair or a garbage can or barbed wire... Where the hell are the tables...

I think this would give the new extremists the chance to prove that they can be extreme, as well as entertain RATHER BORE the fans! If they can't do that, at least let the right people main event... (Holly, RVD, Sabu, Test, Sandman, CM Punk?-maybe not yet, let him work a little while RVD & Holly, along with Test main event...)

This is a very good idea but it goes against what the anti-christ himself Vince thinks of what makes a good promotion. This was what it was sort of like in the first few episodes of ECW on SCI Fi. Then it turn all pansyish. It tok a long time and you hardly noticed it as it took a good four months before it became what it is now. At least Sandman still canes the hell out of his opponents, that is one of the few highlights these days.

Just thinking about it, I think the majority of the matches would be pretty good on ECW, if ALL matches were held under extreme rules. With the originals, plus "the new breed"... Of course CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Marquis Cor Von, and Kevin Thorn are good in the ring, but how much better would it be if we got to see people like Kevin Thorn in extreme rules... I'm not asking for bloody, gorey, original ECW (although it would be nice), but I'd like to see a chair, kendo stick, street sign, trash can, etc. involved in 99% of the matches! We don't need Sabu kind of extreme, but with the new, good, athletes in ECW, they can take advantage of that by having those "athletic weapon uses"... Test can be extreme, with his big boot driving a chair into his opponents face, and slamming them down on chairs & garbage cans, and slamming them down with the chair set up... Lashley can spear his opponent with a chair in hand, or do the dominator onto a set up chair or a garbage can or barbed wire... Where the hell are the tables...

I think this would give the new extremists the chance to prove that they can be extreme, as well as entertain RATHER BORE the fans! If they can't do that, at least let the right people main event... (Holly, RVD, Sabu, Test, Sandman, CM Punk?-maybe not yet, let him work a little while RVD & Holly, along with Test main event...)

I think this is all the old ECW fans are asking for- a little bit of what used to be. I would not be so completely disgusted by having to watch Test and Lashley if there was a little excitement in their matches.

yeh i would love to see this and it would really separate ECW from the 2 other brands and they could hype ECW as blood thirsty animals, and they would actually be alot more extreme if every match was ECW rules this would be a great way to hype ECW if they were fighting against a RAW or Smackdown superstar

I would say the ratings would go through the roof if most if not all matches were under extreme rules.I wish Vince would read these forums cuz most of em critisize him for how ECW has basically gone down the shitter and maybe he would realize its what the fans want not what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back