Who's The Worst on WZ?

Big Sexy attacked JKO for really no reason. There's nothing JKO's ever done to anyone at the bar, really, yet he still got attacked by Big Sexy. There's an old saying. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

It wasn't really for "no reason"...You said yourself in the first reply...He was begging for a bad reaction, and you even replied to Big Sexy's post with ":lol:" and said he was your favorite poster ever. AND, you posted a picture saying "No One Cares"...

Why has that changed? Because tdigs disagreed?

I green repped you for Lil Wayne. Because I hate that son of a bitch, and because Rakim is ten times the rapper Wayne is. On principle, you didn't have a reason to attack JKO. You find him annoying. So what? Doesn't allow you free access to slam on the guy whenever you want.

Principle kind of goes out the window after 9 or 10 beers. Besides much worse has been said about JKO then a simple fuck you.

Edit: Also, I agree with what NSL just said.

It wasn't really for "no reason"...You said yourself in the first reply...He was begging for a bad reaction, and you even replied to Big Sexy's post with ":lol:" and said he was your favorite poster ever. AND, you posted a picture saying "No One Cares"...

Why has that changed? Because tdigs disagreed?

Again, read the point of Wayne a Rakim. At some point, I realized that
JKO gets a bit too much shit on these forums. I like the guy on principle. He wants to be liked. So he tries a bit hard. No reason to go after the guy like we tend to do

Principle kind of goes out the window after 9 or 10 beers. Besides much worse has been said about JKO then a simple fuck you.

Agreed. Which I don't get at this point. Dude has served his time on these forums. Let the guy be in peace. If he's annoying, don't open up his posts. Simple

Again, read the point of Wayne a Rakim. At some point, I realized that
JKO gets a bit too much shit on these forums. I like the guy on principle. He wants to be liked. So he tries a bit hard. No reason to go after the guy like we tend to do

"We" don't tend to do anything...JKO asks for it...Ask and you shall receive...

"We" don't tend to do anything...JKO asks for it...Ask and you shall receive...

Earlier.... Yes, I'd agree. Now? What has he done, really? Has he gone out of his way to be annoying? I don't think he was trying to get anyone pissed, or any shit like that.

Dude was trying to stir up conversation at the bar room. We all do that. And for that matter, people do it in weirder ways than JKO. He's trying out this self-deprecating humor, and I don't think he had any ill will starting up this thread.

And again, if you find him annoying.... Don't read his posts. It's not like he's every post in the bar room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back