Who's better wrestler rhodes or sandow?

Jstrike

Pre-Show Stalwart
sandow has alot of charisma, but lately everybody says rhodes is a much better wrestler, and whats crazy is earlier this year lots of guys where saying rhodes sucked. so whos the best wrestler of the 2? i would have to say rhodes cuz rhodes has been great lately. and has alot of charisma

When considering the overall package I give the nod to Rhodes. Rhodes has a sizable advantage when it comes to ring work, but Sandow is better on the mic. I may have had a tougher time with this decision, but watching Rhodes exit speech last night showed me the potential he has on the mic and the natural charisma he has and that makes me believe he can be solid on the mic. When I factor that, than Rhodes wrestling ability puts him over the top.

I think Sandow has a better gimmick with more longevity than Rhodes and he's a little better on the mic, but in the ring I prefer Rhodes by a mile and overall Cody's a bit better.

I think if Sandow had had the same career Rhodes has, he may not still be there. They found the right gimmick for Sandow, but I don't think he's as good as Rhodes is in any way.

Rhodes has nearly limitless potential. People need to remember, he's only 28.

Rhodes also has a normally shaped skull, which gives him an edge on Magnus.

Sandow is better on the mic, has more charisma and has a better character than Rhodes. At this point I gotta give it to Sandow.

With that said Cody has a world of potential and he certainly has the tools to be much better than Sandow. When he comes back we may see that potential break through the TV screen but that remains to be seen.

3-4 years ago both Dibiase Jr. and Morrison were gonna be the future of the company and in both cases their partners were the ones who broke away from the pack and almost all of us had it wrong. For that reason I'm not gonna guess on who will be better because both Sandow and Rhodes are very good. Right now I enjoy Sandow more and outside of in ring work I think he has Cody beat on all other levels. Once again can I see myself singing a different tune in 12 months but I will cross that bridge when I get there.

I'll parrot most of the others here.

Sandow has a great character and delivers it expertly. His Mic work has been consistently top-notch since moving to the main roster, and sometimes he's flat out hilarious.

However; Rhodes has also always done very high-quality character work when given something to work with. I thought his "phantom of the opera-esque" gimmick was carried out outstandingly for example. Also his current run since MITB has shown me that he can be a very entertaining babyface as well, and last's night Raw solidified that for me. I'm not sure Sandow could get over so easily as a face.

As for in the ring, Cody to me is one the better hands on the roster while I find Damien's ringwork to be flat out boring, and though the booking doesn't help, it's also not the only problem. He is just a very bland and generic performer between the ropes.

Sandow has been blessed with having one strong character that he has been able to stick to and he has pulled it off more than admirably, but Cody is a much more complete package, and has the ability to be a top-card player for a long time in my eyes, which is a level that I think is above Sandow's capabilities.

I really don't understand why everyone doubts Codys mic skills.. I seem to remember when he was is the IC title feud with big show a few years back. Those segments were pure gold.. Lets be honest just a bit, when your standing next to Randy Orton you tend to not look as good. that being said whenever Cody has had a chance he delivered..

Cody is a much more complete package, and has the ability to be a top-card player for a long time in my eyes, which is a level that I think is above Sandow's capabilities.

See I think the exact opposite! :lmao: bear in mind I'm not a regular WWE watcher but Sandow is IMO superior. Now in ring both aren't anything special but I would still give the edge to Sandow because his moves fit his character. Cody since dropping the dashing/undashing gimmick is just another generic guy. Sandow has more character, and of course is better on the mic, as well as having a more unique look and also looks more imposing as a threat.

For me it's Sandow no contest!

I think that Rhodes is a bit better in the ring, he's a mini Randy Orton when it comes to make his moves look good on camera, even though some are Rhodes family "exclusive" moves. I feel that Rhodes can always tell a better story inside the squared circle.

Rhodes. Amazed that he is only 28, didn't know. Although, I can't name many better on the mic than Sandow in WWE currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back