Who Would You Like to See in ROH?

aboynameddirt

It Only Gets Worse
Okay, simple as. Who would you like to see have a run in Ring of Honor? Whether it's someone who has been there before and you think they should head back or someone who would be new to the promotion.

My picks are as follows...

Chavo Guerrero
I'd love to see Chavo head to ROH. In my opinion, it would be the perfect place for him. After he was released from WWE, he claimed he wanted to go to a place where he would be used to his full potential and Ring of Honor would be the perfect place for that. If Chavo actually has the chops he claims he does (and I think he really does), ROH will let him prove it. I think he could do something similar to what Jerry Lynn did a few years back. Be somewhat of a veteran in the company.

Justin Gabriel
A guy who can really go in the ring and is falling to the wayside in WWE. He's young and in my opinion, his talent is going to waste where he is currently employed. His style is perfect for Ring of Honor and I think they would really let him shine.

Samoa Joe
Possibly the biggest name in Ring of Honor history. Joe held the ROH World Title for 21 months, the promotion's longest title reign. Fast forward a few years and he's essentially wasting away in TNA. They aren't doing much with him and in my opinion, it seems like it's making him lose some passion. Yeah, he's doing a few minor things in TNA, but he could be doing so much more in ROH. Aside from that, there are a ton of guys Joe could really go with who are currently in ROH.

Let me know your choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back