Who would you like to see in WWE?

Daniel

Of Ace Stevens fame.
Just like the title says. Who would you like to be in WWE? Personally, I would like to see more wrestlers plucked from the independents like CM Punk and Bryan Danielson. Some great technical guys.

Tyler Black - Although I don't watch Ring of Honor or know much about it, I have seen a lot of this guy on YouTube. He's excellent. He can do technical, high-flying or power wrestling. Add to that he has a great look (not unlike CM Punk). I could see him going far as a US/IC champion and possible world champion. A definite upper-midcarder. He's currently ROH World Champion, so probably won't go to WWE anytime soon. But he's only 23.

KENTA - Again, I know nothing about Pro Wrestling Noah but KENTA is an exceptional wrestler. People often talk about WWE breaking into international markets with foreign talent (The Great Khali for example) and this guy could help them in Japan. Could go for some big titles. I don't see it happening, but it would be nice.

So, who do you want to see? Anyone (even an announcer or on-air talent) can be put foward. Someone totally new to the company or returning? Who would they feud with and what would they do?

If you've actually heard Black's promos, I don't think you'd want him in WWE. He has a really good moveset, but it's nowhere near as distinctive as that of Evan Bourne, a guy who is currently the jobber par excellence, and his character is totally uninteresting, especially when compared to someone like Austin Ares, who is solid gold on the mic.

I was thinking about starting a similar thread on ROH guys I'd like to see on a major show, and other than Ares, who already did a stint in TNA and is too small for the WWE, I'd really like to see Claudio Castagnoli with a major promotion. He's got the physique for the big leagues, he's got a really unique set of moves, he has an interesting gimmick, and his promo skills are at least above average. If he came in with his older gimmick, the European financier, I could see him getting over with more than just the standard anti-American crap.

Also, while it probably won't ever happen, I would be interested to see Shawn Daivari back in the WWE, for many of the same reasons as Castagnoli.

Claudio Castignioli- He is a good heal, has the look Vince likes, and can get heat. He is a power house, and the U.F.O. seems like one of those moves that would impress the children that the PG generation is trying to get as fans and not as too high impact to be banned by the WWE.

Kenny King, he was in Tough Enough, has some mic skills and could possibly be what we all wished Shelton Benjamin could be.

I'd love to see the Kings of Wrestling debut by hitting the KRS-One on Undertaker. They're both big, even by WWE's high standards, they both have really unique ring-gear, Hero can talk, Claudio is foreign and thus instantly over as a heel, and they can both work ANY style. Imagine the glory of those two in the WWE.

I want to see Jay Lethal...but only if he does the Black Machismo thing. At this point, it would be the closest the WWE is going to get to Randy Savage for a long, long time.

It has been proven so many times in the past history of the WWE that Vince can make any wrestler into a phenom! Jericho, Big Show, Benoit, and most notably Steve Austin and HHH were taken from WCW and molded into superstars by Vinnie Mac. HHH was defeated by none other than Alex Wright on a PPV card and look where he is now! The point I am making is that all the huge talents TNA under-used could have huge careers ahead of them. Gail Kim is the only real disappointment in that she is great in the ring and is rarely on TV. I know she was in the WWE before, so she does not really count as never having been in the WWE. R-Truth and Christain are in the same category. Back to whom I would like to see in the WWE, formerly in TNA (or still active there) and maybe had been in WWE development but never made it to RAW or Smackdown as far as I know:

1)Samoa Joe.. He is just under-used all around IMO.. Wasn't Umaga the last one? They have had a history with WWE, but I believe there are no active Samoan wrestlers on the roster right now.
2)Consequences Creed, under a new gimmick, maybe as a street thug that tags/develops with Shad Gaspars or something.. Very under-used by TNA!
3)Awesome Kong.. I would love to see her destroy some cookie-cutter bimbos, and re-ignite her feud with Gail Kim! They had some tight matches!
4)Sting.. just to have a year in the WWE to take on the Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, and some other legendary wrestlers that he has never faced.

Maybe someone could start a Thread on who they would like to see from WWE go to TNA!

WWE MARKS SUCK... IMO...

"We were never alive... and we won't be born again" (Slipknot)

I am a WWE mark/Raw lover...TNA has done jack shit to change that....

but on topic, I love Santino too, I just have never heard him do a Savage impersonation. My pick wasn't because Lethal's impression is good or funny, its because its specifically an impersonation of Randy the fucking Macho Man Savage. Its because I love the Macho Man, and Lethal's impression is the closest I can get to having Savage back in a WWE ring, unless something HUGE changes in the relationship between Vince McMahon and Savage. Its Savage I really want in the WWE, but that isn't going to happen. Lethal is the closest I can hope for.

Abyss, circa-2006. Abyss has always been a guy in TNA with a WWE look. Now more than ever is the time for him to go, as the TNA fans have turned on him and think he's nothing more than Hogan's bitch.

From Ring of Honor:

Colt Cabana:
I've always been a fan of Colt and I always will. The WWE previously signed Colt but he was cut after a cup of coffee on Smackdown. They applied him with the Jewish jokester gimmick and he lost every match that he participated in on Smackdown.
On April 3, 2007 it was announced that Colton had signed a contract with WWE. He was assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling, their developmental territory, and made his debut at a TV taping on May 30. Wrestling as Colt "Boom Boom" Cabana, he lost to Michael W. Kruel in the first round of a tournament to determine who would face The Miz at an OVW live event on June 8.

On the August 15, 2008 episode of SmackDown, Colton made his debut as Scotty Goldman, losing to The Brian Kendrick. On the August 22 episode of SmackDown, Goldman was a participant in the 10-man battle royal match to determine a qualifier for the WWE Championship scramble match at Unforgiven. Goldman lost after being eliminated by Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder. His last singles match on SmackDown! was a quick loss against The Great Khali. He appeared in an Elimination Chamber qualifying battle royal on the February 6, 2009 edition but was eliminated first. This was his first appearance on TV in almost five months. Colton had a show on WWE.com, called Good as Goldman, formerly known as What's Crackin'?, which premiered on January 14, 2009. He, however, received his release from his WWE contract on February 20, 2009. His final match for WWE, a losing effort to Umaga, was aired on the February 20 episode of SmackDown.

The WWE never let this kid show his great moveset or ring skill. For them to sign him meant that the VKM liked this kid at one point so it perplexes me as to why they threw this kid into the fire and made him job to everyone, including Brian Kendrick. I believe that this kid can flourish and be an upper mid carder in the WWE but creative didn't seem too fond of this kid. Perhaps they saw that the Comedy Act wasn't going to cut it so they buried him. In ROH, he was in a tag team with CM Punk as the Second City Saints. If the WWE were to bring Cabana back into the fold, I would like him to join the Straight Edge Society and ease his way into the WWE. Once the SES breaks up, I'd love for Colt to team up with CM Punk and reform the Second City Saints gimmick. He would definitely be able to show his entire moveset with CM Punk by his side and tag team championship gold would be just around the corner with these two on the same team.

Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI ranked him #67 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2006

Ring of Honor
ROH Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with CM Punk

Briscoe Brothers
The Briscoes worked a tryout for the WWE in 2009 but nothing has been heard from since then regarding the relations between the WWE and the brothers.
On November 24, 2009, the Briscoe Brothers wrestled in a tryout dark match for World Wrestling Entertainment at their SmackDown! and ECW tapings.The following month they were invited for a tryout at Florida Championship Wrestling, WWE's developmental territory.

It may be because the PG WWE may not be the place for this gritty and profane tag team. I love these guys because they have a great look, an incredible skill set and are gold on the mic. In two words, the Briscoes are "Bad Motherfuckers". If the Briscoes were snatched up from ROH, they would instantly make an impact in the WWE. For this to happen, I would love them to debut on Smackdown first so they can show off all their talent on a show based on wrestling, not entertainment. These two would immediately jumpstart the WWE's tag team division and a rivalry between the Hart Dynasty and the Briscoes will make the independent and "normal" fans alike, jizz in their pants. I believe that Mark and Jay would be able to capture multiple tag team gold and the WWE Universe will instantly realize that the Briscoes were the team that saved tag team wrestling in the WWE.

Ring of Honor
ROH World Tag Team Championship (6 times)

Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
Tag Team of the Year (2007)

Sonjay Dutt

Sonjay was one of the reasons that I started to watch TNA. I love this guy's moveset and he has to be one of the most athletic workers in wrestling. I believe that if Sonjay was brought in as well as other light heavyweight competitors, the WWE would have a great light heavyweight division and creative would have no choice but to bring the belt back. I would definitely be a fan of an Evan Bourne Sonjay Dutt rivalry where I and the audience would be treated to high flying moves, near falls and incredible matches. But perhaps this is not the time for Sonjay to enter the fray because there is no such belt to fight for and Sonjay would immediately be buried in the midcard and job to bigger superstars. This is a shame but perhaps when creative does decide that the light heavyweight belt needs to come back, they'll sign Sonjay and he'll be able to lead the division into respectability.

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
World X Cup (2006) – with Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, and Jay Lethal

Colt_Cabana14.jpg
Jay_Briscoe.jpg
MarkBriscoe.jpg
th_Sonjay_Dutt7.jpg

I would like very much if Aj Styles jumped ship to WWE, probably won't because he's so loyal to TNA, but think of what would happen if he did jump ship, TNA would lose so many viewers and WWE could very well end TNA because Aj Styles is such a gifted athlete, and would put on such great matches, I just don't see how TNA could rebound if something as shocking like that happened

Topic instantly made me think of two people. I honestly don't see either happening though. :/

Colt Cabana - He WAS signed under a developmental contract at one point of time. I believe he wrestled on smackdown as well? Might've been some dark matches, I never really watch it. ANYWAY, I consider him well rounded (mic, in-ring skills, moveset) and he even has a nice look. Perhaps not "THE" VKM roided machine look but he has a nice one. Could see him pretty huge in the upper-mid card scene.

Davey Richards - I honestly feel I shouldn't even have to EXPLAIN why. Considering his height, I honestly don't think he'd get ANYWHERE though, probably end up jobbing just like Evan Bourne. I've heard some rumors that he'd never work for WWE though.

there's only one guy that i really miss in the WWE. and that is Rob Van Dam. I love watching him in the ring, because he is extremely unique with his moves. some of his moves are a little over dramatic, but he was always entertained me in the WWE (i do not watch TNA). i would love he to see him come back to the WWE, and maybe have a run for the intercontinental Championship.. i could see him feuding with CM Punk. i think that would be interesting. WWE sometimes gets a little dull with the same guys challenging for the title. (Cena, HHH, Edge, and Orton). i forgot why the WWE let him go, but i wish he would leave TNA and go back to the WWE.

Bring in stars from the Indies like Tyler Black, Austin Aries and ofcourse Christopher Daniels. Daniels may be small but start him on SD! in the IC Title pic and let him work his way up!

Also, the usual Sting, Jeff, The rest, blah blah blah!
Bring in......
Awsome Kong (help the divas division alot!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back