Kyle OReilly signs with ROH

Danielr11220

Dark Match Jobber
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/50827/two-new-ring-of-honor-signings.html?p=1

"In addition ROH officials would also like to announce that, following a stellar outing against the aforementioned Austin Aries that saw him kick out of Aries’ Brainbuster, independent standout Kyle O’Reilly has also been signed to a contract with Ring of Honor. This young man from Canada has been impressing people across the wrestling world in recent months, and has signed on to ROH for the foreseeable future. If he continues to impress as he did against a 2-time World Champion, O’Reilly has a bright future ahead of him."

My Question is What does the iwc, think of the signing and how high is Kyle's
"ROH Ceiling" going to be?

Can't believe someone beat me to this.

As you can probably tell from my sig, I have become a Kyle O'Reilly fan. I saw his matches in the first couple EVOLVE shows and was hooked. He was trained at least in part by Davey Richards, and it really is reflected in his in-ring style. Excellent signing by ROH as this kid will become a star and goes to show how well ROH can keep their roster fresh and talented even as other guys leave.

As Thriz said, this is a fantastic signing. I've only seen about five O'Reilly matches, and they were all good. The man is intense as they come in the ring, which is no surprise because he was trained by none other than Davey Richards. He is basically a Richards clone, which isn't a bad thing at all. I'm excited to see what the future holds for him.

On Friday, I wasn't sure what the future of ROH was. But this signing, as well as the events of the weekend, make it clear that ROH isn't slowing down any time soon.

As Thriz and Bearded have said this is a very good signing for ROH. I have seen a couple of his matches and he is very good in the ring and he is very intense and that should'nt be surprising since he was trained by Davey Richards who is a fantastic wrestler. Really good signing by ROH and I think that Kyle has alot of Talent and Potential.

Good signing for ROH here, Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish have been two of the stand outs of the EVOLVE promotion thus far so I'm not surprised ROH would try to snatch up one of their talents, though does this mean Kyle won't be wrestling for EVOLVE any longer? That would really disappoint me. Either way, solid signing for the company as this is a talented kid who will be a far better use of a roster spot in ROH than some of the bums they've been employing lately like Ball Mahoney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back