Who Was The Last Person You Yelled At?

i may have shouted at my dad recently. don't remember if he's said anything stupid in a while but he's the most likely.

with teenagers its an ephibophile and before anyone jumps to any conclusions i shall cite my source of this knowledge as i only found out there was such a term through wikipedia and family guy

I havent yelled in FOREVER. It takes a LOT to get me to yell at you, I usually just get very stern, and raise my voice, but just a little.

It was my girlfriend, when she kept on walking away from me during a discussion, showing me little to know respect, and then slammed a door in my face and locked it, telling me to "fuck off". I asked her to open the door. She then asked me "what are ya gonna do??? huuuuuh? what are you gonna dooooo?"......so I broke the door down. and yelled. a lot. lol

Highly effective btw lol

Are you sure you're not a pedo?

I said HIGH School Counselor silly, had I of said Junior High, it'd be another story. Wait.. how young are most your average Freshmen? I'll just stick to being a grade specific counselor.. wait..

Fuck it, they have sex counselors out there. I'll just be one of those.

I said HIGH School Counselor silly, had I of said Junior High, it'd be another story. Wait.. how young are most your average Freshmen? I'll just stick to being a grade specific counselor.. wait..

Fuck it, they have sex counselors out there. I'll just be one of those.

I know freshmen that are 13. :lmao:

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back