• Nia Jaxx

• Emma

• Asuka

• Dana Brooke

• Carmella

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
So Bayley successfully retained against Nia Jaxx at NxT Takeover:London for the NxT Women Championship. :rolleyes:

What I want to ask is "Who should dethrone the Queen of NxT by defeating her for the title?"

I think it should Asuka! I can't see much better feud than Bayley-Asuka for the title. Both are very talented performers. I have loved matches of Asuka & Bayley. I would want Asuka to defeat Bayley for the title at NxT Takeover: Dallas so that Bayley can debut on main roster after Wrestlemania 32. :rolleyes:

Thoughts & Votes?

I think it should be Emma. Right now, other than Bailey and Asuka, she's light years ahead of the rest of the girls and she's fairly well booked in NXT. Plus she's been around forever, knows the ropes, and would be a good choice to help these young girls along. I look at that list and one thing stands out to me. All of the girls in NXT are very green. Eva, Nia, Dana, and Carmella all have a long way to go before they're even close to living up to former champs like Charlotte, Paige, Sasha, and now Bailey. Emma would be a good, reliable choice to hold the title until someone is actually ready to wear it.

It will be Asuka though, which I have no problem with. She's by far the best choice to keep the momentum going in the NXT women's division. I think she'll have to turn though. No way the NXT crowds are going to cheer anyone over Bailey, so might as well make Asuka a full-blown dominating heel. I think she's naturally better suited to be a heel anyway.

They keep building Asuka for everything, and I really feel she's going to be the face of the woman's division.

I really hope Fat Tamina doesn't get another big spot, her greenness really showed, and she can't do anything but a few power moves, and the ladies fighting her can't carry very well because of her size (Props for Bayley pulling off a good David vs Goliath match though).

Emma is my 2nd favorite, she's absolutely great at what she does.

I can't see Carmella winning big anytime soon, she's been a valet for a bit now and I was putting her behind about 5 women in the battle royal.

But the main question is who SHOULD, and that's Asuka, based on crowd reactions, and momentum.

I'll vote for Emma here because Asuka looks like an obvious choice. It would make the fans feel like it has been scripted for them to put that title on someone hot, but in my verdict that will become like a tradition if it continues. NXT had done that enough hadn't they? They had done that with Kevin Owens and Finn Balor already which was a very good decision made! But looking at the story of Bayley, it's entirely different. She had struggled a lot to get to the top, henceforth it'll be logical if she loses that title to a heel.

Emma has been found her niche and kept things going in a way that no one expected, after her heel turn. She lost to Asuka yes, but she's been there for long and she needs to solidify that spot as a heel. For that she will need the NXT Women's title.

The answer is Asuka. She's definitely the future of the NXT divas division following Bayley's inevitable promotion to the main roster. Emma and Dana Brooke would also be great options, although Asuka would make more sense. I hope it won't be Eva Marie however if they did go in that direction it would be one of the most boo'ed and hated moments in YEARS. Her heel heat as NXT Women's Champion would increase ten times over, and the fans already can't stand her. Carmella's still got more training to do. Nia Jax is the worst option of anyone on the poll. She's boring, awful, and should never get another title shot until she learns how to work a match.

It looked like it was going to be Asuka but than Eve Marie messed that up in the number one contenders match, Dana won. It will probably be Asuka after her feud with Eve Marie is over.

I want Emma to win, after 30 years of watching Neighbours I've kind of developed a liking for Australian women :D

Anyone but Nia Jax though, she is a fat woman who does 2 moves.

I actually didn't mind Bayley vs Nia from what I saw at that one NXT Takeover. I am pretty sure Bayley carried that whole match though. I won't call her out on her weight because that's a tad pathetic. She really does need to train a bit and learn to work a better match in my opinion.

Asuka or Emma for me though.

Probably Asuka.

The best technical wrestler should be champion. That person is Kana, er, Asuka. However, my ULTIMATE fantasy is to see Bayley wrestle Manami Toyota at WM32. It would elevate Bailey to Madusa/Moolah status, and would logically place Bayley as one of the greatest of all time.

Asuka would interest me the most, but right now the Women's NXT division is lacking credible contenders. Cameron feels so out-of-place as the #1 contender, Eva Marie is NOT ready, Nia Jax has already been defeated and Alexa Bliss was wasted after being decisively defeated within 2 weeks of an incredibly cool storyline. To be fair, Eva Marie's story was kind of compelling too, even if I don't want her in that spot right now.

Emma and Brooke have been jobbing to Asuka, so it would be strange seeing them go over Bayley instead of Asuka. This is why I think Becky Lynch should've remained in NXT for awhile longer, as she would also be credible as a #1 contender.

Eva Marie should. They should make her a female Ric Flair. Could you imagine the amount of heat Eva would get if she for instance poked Bayley in the eye then grabbed some tights on the following roll up to get the win.

Oh my gosh it would cause a riot! You make her the flashly high profile heel champion who gets all the money and riches. Also you just have her barely barely get through title defenses through cheating and what not to really get some heat. Then add Nia Jax and some other big women to her for her protection. She'd be the biggest heel on either roster. My goodness. Then of course that's when you have Asuka run through her stable then kill her to win the championship later.

Eva Marie should. They should make her a female Ric Flair. Could you imagine the amount of heat Eva would get if she for instance poked Bayley in the eye then grabbed some tights on the following roll up to get the win.

Oh my gosh it would cause a riot! You make her the flashly high profile heel champion who gets all the money and riches. Also you just have her barely barely get through title defenses through cheating and what not to really get some heat. Then add Nia Jax and some other big women to her for her protection. She'd be the biggest heel on either roster. My goodness. Then of course that's when you have Asuka run through her stable then kill her to win the championship later.

The problem is...would anyone really want to see it? Yes, it would lead to some epic booing, but no one would want to pay to see Eva-Marie in that capacity. It would put womens wrestling back to when it was regarded as the bathroom break segment.

Can any of you imagine Bayley vs Asuka playing out? I just can't see it, their styles don't mix and they're both faces, I don't really want either to turn heel.

I think Jax should beat Asuka in a #1 contender via Eva Marie interference. Jax should then beat Bayley in a rematch, Asuka can then get the title from Jax after an extended feud.

It's hard to judge how their styles will mesh until they actually wrestle. I've seen bad matches from guys who should be perfect for eachother and good matches from guys who shouldn't mesh at all. Yeah, their both faces, but NXT often blurs the lines and it wouldn't be OOC for Asuka to attack Bayley. She's only really targeted those who have screwed with her and eventually she will decide she wants that belt. It would be in character, at least in theory.

Part of the problem I'm having with Carmella right now is that they seem to be making her softer and I'm not buying the 'friendship' between her and Bayley. She has too much attitude and should be showing more of that in the buildup to her match, although they're obviously leading to some sort of betrayal.

I would love to see Eva or Emma with the title. To me they both earned the right to have a run (with the title). With Emma though, I wonder does NXT or those in charge of the NXT women's division respect Emma enough to give her that run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back