Who is the nicest guy on Wrestlezone?

Who do you consider to be the "nicest guy" on Wrestlezone?

• Doc

• Dave

• IrishCanadian25

• CH David

Results are only viewable after voting.
No mention for Rox :( Even Jenks said I was nice

Rox is deliciously adorable!! No one else could ever have put up with my freakish obsession on some of those male wrestlers, come to think of it, I don't think any other man does talk to me about that...lol

you can talk to me about any male wrestler you find attractive odds are good I'd agree with you.

Rox is deliciously adorable!! No one else could ever have put up with my freakish obsession on some of those male wrestlers, come to think of it, I don't think any other man does talk to me about that...lol

you can talk to me about any male wrestler you find attractive odds are good I'd agree with you.

Milenko...yes...you are quite adorable!! ;) I'm surprised with as 'easy' as I appear to be, I'm shocked none of y'all has nom'ed me yet. LOL

Ok...ok...how about freakishly cool and intimidatingly out of this world?? I would say sexy, but that's reserved for my mastabarrett. LOL

I agree G.D. I'm already a chaos of a chick as it is. Anyone would have to be out of their mind to want to hang out with me. LOL Or drink the right amount of alcohol.

I voted for CH David. I would have also liked to have seen INDYJon and JMT nominated as well. Dave is Aces, and people often forget how hard Doc works on things like Sig requests for all of us at a moments notice.

For the first time maybe ever, the really nice guys outweigh the jerks. And even the old school jerks are nice now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back