Best Worker of all time.

Dwayne_Jason

Do I have everybody's attention now
I saw a thread about the most egoistic wrestler/manager in the wrestling world which got me thinking the complete opposite; who in your opinion is the "nicest" wrestler of all time. Nicest in the sense of putting people over, selling moves, being a leader in the locker room, jobbing ever once in a while.

My pick goes to the current WHC Kane. This man had potential to be champion way too many times and he let it go to the other guys. He has jobbed to people who absolutely suck (Henry, Big Daddy V) and STILL make them look credible. He has been given the WORST storylines and he still gone with it.

So, who do you pick?

If we are talking about the nicest/least egotistical wrestler of all time, I would probably go with Ricky Steamboat. I have never heard any wrestler ever say a single bad word about him, he put on phenomenal matches, didn't bitch, and was generally an all-around likeable guy. Plus, from personal experience, having met him and chatted with him for a few moments, he was one of the most gracious people I have ever met. Hell of a handshake too...lol.

My vote would go to the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle

I have never seen Angle have a bad match with anyone. He can work with big guys and small guys, and can wrestle guys with a variety of styles without ever letting his standards drop

He is in my opinion the greatest worker of all time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back