Who is the nicest guy on Wrestlezone?

Who do you consider to be the "nicest guy" on Wrestlezone?

• Doc

• Dave

• IrishCanadian25

• CH David

Results are only viewable after voting.

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Ferbian and I had this conversation. I'm definitely not in the running. But I think the guys in the poll should be. If they were the only choices (which, in fact, they are here) who would you consider to be the "nicest guy"?

I'm just going to say this right now, those who are overlooking me really don't know me. But then again, IC, Dave, and Doc are nice people.

Doc insults me all the time.
CH David claimed he's a nice guy, which nice guys should never do.
IC25 is an absolute jackass.
Dave by default I guess.

Tastycles, though he didn't like it when I used his real name. Richard or something I think.

Luther and Jake are quite - what's the word? - lackadaisical, so they're in the running for not being actively abrasive.

Edit: Oh, and Ferbian's quite a lovely chap.

Oh, and xfear and NorCal are really nice but - like those little sponges - have a really rough side to accompany that soft side.

Tastycles, though he didn't like it when I used his real name. Richard or something I think.

Luther and Jake are quite - what's the word? - lackadaisical, so they're in the running for not being actively abrasive.

Edit: Oh, and Ferbian's quite a lovely chap.

I actually didn't care, it was absurdist humour. The answer is actually me, by the way, so points to Sam for noticing.

Chilli FTW.

Also, shattered dreams, my over-the-top bursts of RAGE aren't serious. At all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back