Nicest People In Wrestling

From personal experience these are the ones that stood out:

Chris Jericho - Met him a few times and is a good guy to chat with, providing you don't do something to irritate him.

Paul Bearer - Met him at Axxess for WM28, he was such a genuinely nice guy. Always pleasant to the fans and having a smile on his face, you can tell he's someone who truly loved the business through and through.

Mick Foley - Given he's been doing things for charity long before Cena came, you can tell he's a caring person, especially about children. But such a pleasant guy and knows how to have fun. He's the guy you'd want for an uncle.

JR/Lawler - This is based from Axxess where a number of us were queuing for 2 hours to see them, and it was getting close to closing for the day. Staff were telling us to leave and people were getting pissed. JR & King then told people to get whatever items they wanted signed ready, came down from their table and signed all the fan's items. The fact they did that was a really nice thing for them to do.

Lita - Again, another individual who's really pleasant to the fans.

Kane - I remember marking out so badly when I got to meet him that I remember spewing out random stuff about how I just was so glad to win the title back in 2010 and he was very humbled by it and appreciated the support.

Met Big Show and Dave said to him "You've got big hands" to which he replied "I'd look kinda silly with small hands".

That was a good day. I remember just being frozen from seeing how big his hands were. Wasn't it Tasty who suggested getting a CM Punk figure for him to sign?

Foley seems a great guy

My friend works at Preston City Wrestling in some kind of filming role and he said that Chris Masters and Godfather were brilliant people, he went out drinking with Masters after the show.

He also said Lita was a horrible person, which surprised me.

Jericho strikes me as a good guy, someone you could have a laugh with.

Owen Hart was a guy that noone ever said a bad word about

The Rock comes across as a fantastic guy too

At the show I was at last night a couple kids tried to walk up to the barricade to give R Truth a five and security wouldn't let them go over there so they started walking away and R Truth yelled for them to come back and gave them fives.

Nattie stopped to take pictures with people before and after her match. That was pretty cool of her. Pretty much anyone who was trying to get a picture she stopped for.

As long as they arent being pestered for autographs when they are eating or having a shit, I don't really see a reason why a wrestler (or any minor celeb) wouldn't be nice to fans.

It's not like most wrestlers would be mobbed when they go out, most people won't know who they are. It's only the likes of Cena, 'Taker, HHH etc who would be recognised by large numbers of people surely?

Yeah, you may be having a bit of a shitty day, but respect for the fans who support you and allow you to do what you love to do is an important thing.

My experience would suggest they do. Bully Ray punched my hand off, though it could have been him just being in character.

I don't think Ray's ever out of character.

Edit: I was part of the VIP experience at the house show in Jersey last year so the heels and faces went out separately. Then again I was with a friend who's paraplegic soo *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back