Who is Paul Heyman's Wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajasalshi

Dark Match Winner
I know this is a slightly personal question but I'm a big fan of Paul Heyman. I just watched his DVD and while he talked a lot about his 2 kids and their importance in his life, there was no mention of who their mother was! Out of curiosity I looked up on the net but found no mention at all. Anyone has any idea who is she? Is she alive? If she is then why wasn't she part of his DVD?

From what I can gather is his wife's name is Marla, and there isn't much about her on the internet. Seems she is a very private person.

From what I can gather is his wife's name is Marla, and there isn't much about her on the internet. Seems she is a very private person.

I always understood through some of his bios that he is a single father.

I thought he never married the mother of his two kids? Or maybe he married someone else?

The impression from the DVD was that he married quite late/post ECW... but at the end of the day that it's not out there is because Paul wants it that way... the master of media etc will know EXACTLY how to control that type of info... not one of us has the right to know... just like none of us had the right to see Punk and AJ's wedding pic...

If you're a "Heyman Guy" show respect and close the thread...

I know this is a slightly personal question but I'm a big fan of Paul Heyman. I just watched his DVD and while he talked a lot about his 2 kids and their importance in his life, there was no mention of who their mother was! Out of curiosity I looked up on the net but found no mention at all. Anyone has any idea who is she? Is she alive? If she is then why wasn't she part of his DVD?

Heyman has a wife? I never knew that. I always thought he was living in the "alternative lifestyle". No joke.

A thread to discuss one of the WWE's guy's spouse, or lack thereof, is probably not worthy of a non spam thread in the WWE section. Especially when the guy is not an active wrestler, and his spouse (if there is one) is in no way affiliated with the professional wrestling business.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back