does wwe not get bullying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoopin' ass

Championship Contender
this stuck me as very weird last night. for months now, wwe has been talking about their anti-bullying campaign and at most of the event clips they show, Stephanie is there. yet look at the Triple H/Heyman segment from last night. when Heyman tells Triple H no, Triple H proceeds to name calling - something common with bullying. Heyman calls him on it and asks if that is what he is teaching his children. at that point. Triple H gets violent and tells Heyman never to talk about his children. Again, very much a bullying tactic especially when you consider Heyman never talked about Hunter's Kids, he asked if this was what he was teaching them. He was talking about Hunter, not his kids. Stephanie eventually came out and again proceeded to tell Heyman not to talk about her kids(again, he never talked about them) but she then talks about his kids. Again, a bullying technique - I can do something to you but you can't do the same to me. when Heyman finally stands up for himself, Stephanie physically attacks him while Hunter stand back and does nothing. you look at the whole segment and Hunter/Stephanie come across as bullies to Heyman. He is trying to settle things by talking but they get violent and talk down to him. i understand this is wrestling and this is a part of it but when you have Stephanie going around with this anti-bulling campaign, doesn't wwe get it that her doing exactly what she is telling people not to do pretty much negates any impact she has? Her and Hunter are supposed to be setting the example. thoughts?

My thoughts are that this stupid comment is brought up all the time, and it's always ridiculous.

If you can't understand the difference between real life and entertainment, then there's no point in trying to explain it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back