How would you bring back Stephanie McMahon?

Fansince1992

Getting Noticed By Management
There has been a bit of talk recently that Stephanie McMahon will return to WWE TV.

If This is the case there are numerous ways in which she could make a return.

My idea would be have her return at the 1000th Episode of Raw. She could come to the ring and thank the WWE Universe for all thier Support of the company over the last 19 years. All of a Sudden Brock Lesnar's music hits and he makes his way to the ring. He gets in the ring and comes face to face with the daughter of the owner of WWE. At this point she is somewhat trembling at the sight of her Husbands opponent at Summerslam. Brock doesn't say a word, just stands there eyeballing Steph with that "I can quite easily break you in half" look on his face. Paul Heyman could be by Brocks side during this, spouting his usual stuff at Stephanie which he is so good at. Brock then attempts to grab Stephanie, but is interupted by Triple H's music. The Game sprints to his Wife's aid. Stephanie slips out of the ring and a brawl between Lesnar and HHH begins. WWE Superstars, Security, and Officials break them apart (Similar to the Cena/Lesnar build for ER)

This could really heat up the HHH/Lesnar Summerslam showdown. It's not just a fight anymore it's become personal.

Finally a Stipulation could be added to Thier Summerslam match. As we know there is no Permanent GM at present. If Triple H wins Stephanie becomes GM. If Lesnar wins Heyman becomes GM.

Just an idea to make Triple H and Brock Lesnar's fued more interesting, and bring Stephanie back onto our TV screens,

Please post your own thoughts and ideas or just say if you think my idea is totally ridiculous.

Thanks.

I like it. Would love to see Heyman or Stephanie as GM. Preferably Heyman as there is so much he could do with Punk & Bryan.

Making it personal worked for the Randy Orton vs. Triple H fued, made it a bit more interesting. And i believe it needs it as this whole broken arm/ lawsuit angle hasnt really caught on fire, just feels dull, needs a boost!

Well first of all I have heard talk of people wanting her as GM for a week as we know this is the theme of WWE going into the 1000 RAW. But not much talk of her returning to TV on a regular basis so if im wrong show me where you got your information. Also its being advertised for the new full time GM to be named on the 1000 raw. However this does sound like a great idea to fuel the fire in the Lesner HHH fued. But After Summer Slam then what? Her and Triple H both have young kids at home I dont know if she is ready to be on TV full time. Though I hope you are right because she is great and this is a awesome idea.

Original question: "How would you bring back Stephanie McMahon?"

I wouldn't. Its been done, multiple times. Lets do something new, please.

I would do a storyline where she starts to be seen around the shows backstage talking romantically with someone other than HHH. HHH then tries to find out who she is liaising with only for the reveal to be it is John Cena.
HHH comes to the ring and does a shoot saying he helped cover up all the other sexual encounters that Cena has had in his 10 year career however now Cena is messing with his wife he is going to screw him over in his divorce by unveiling the truth.
This would be the best way for Cena to turn heel to fight uber babyface HHH. It would also lead to Stephanie returning as a heel to try to bring the WWE back to the pure McMahons.

The Unspoken Truth should remain unspoken because that idea is retartded.

Anyway, yes.............I agree that a simple thing of Stephanie in the ring making a hello-thank you speech would be cool because she would get a face pop. Then have the Lesnar intimidation (with Heyman) thing happen, and H3 flys out to kick ass. That is indeed an excellent idea and where they should go.

But we don't need any "stipulations". Just run it as personal and that's it. Better juice that way.

I would have her come down to the ring and demand a bikini match vs layla, just to show off how awesome she looks after 3 kids!!!!!

Thats the first idea!!!

The Second Idea

Since it is the 1000th episode of raw, plain and simple, they do this to ENTERTAIN us, what better way they to have her come down try and run shit, be the new boss, demand this, demand that, it was the McMahons that did it all in past era's, and than BOOOOOM.....STONE COLD's music hits, he hits the ring gives steph a quick STUNNER and proceeds to drink some beer!!!!!

I know a lot of people want to see her back on our televisions, If she comes back right now it will probably be a one time thing considering that shes a parent now, I don't see her coming back as the GM, so the stipulation probably isn't happening, and if it did it would probably short lived. "I'll decline the job, but I don't mind filling the shoes while you find a qualified GM," that way the fans are happy for a month or two and she can put over whoever is going to fill the spot.

Original question: "How would you bring back Stephanie McMahon?"

I wouldn't. Its been done, multiple times. Lets do something new, please.

THIS all day. IMO Vince wore out his welcome hogging up TV time with feuds vs HBK, DX, his son, and Donald Trump/Lashley

and while Stephanie isn't Vince, IMO same idea applies, keep the McMahon's behind the scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back