Stephanie McMahon Lacing Up The Boots Again?

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
There's some buzz going around that Stephanie McMahon MIGHT be entering the ring again at some point to wrestle. According to documents pertaining to WWE's 3rd Quarterly Report, Stephanie is referred to specifically as a wrestler and that she's now under contract as a WWE talent. She's signed a three year deal said to be for $325,000 a year. The report doesn't specify as to whether that's her straight salary or if it's a downside guarantee. I'm leaning more towards the former as she'll still have her position as a WWE executive.

I'm of mixed opinions on this. IF she's returning to the ring, then she needs to know how to wrestle. Otherwise, in my eyes, it undermines the integrity of the roster and the strides Triple H has made for NXT.

I wouldn't mind seeing her return to the ring, and let her get a dominate diva to help win her matches let her hold the diva's championship for a little bit, she can't be worst than bella twins.

Just cause she's under contract as a WWE Talent doesn't mean she's jumping into in-ring action anytime soon, it just means we'll be forced to suffer through her nonsense on TV for at least the next 3 yrs. She'll likely take a bumb here & there as part of a scuffle in the ring, & hopefully that will be about the extent of it, I have zero desire to see her ever wrestle again.

Listing her as a wrestler might just be because she is an on screen talent and it gets her an extra paycheck for preforming on screen in addition to any money she makes in her true executive position. I wouldn't rule out a possible in ring performance at some point in a mixed tag with HHH and Bryant and Brie Bella. That and taking a bump here or there is all I think you will see regarding any in ring action with her.

$325,000 a year!!!!!

It pays to be the boss's daughter. She really wasn't that good in the ring in her prime, I doubt she has gotten better. Hell, she can't even cut a promo if her life depended on it.

That being said, how does she perform for the WWE. If she would be Randy Orton's valet, or manager. I can see that being her niche if she was to do anything in the ring.

No title match. I remember when she had the women's title, and that was just awful. Hell, I remember Shane had the European championship. Wasn't a good move for that belt. Or, the Hardcore championship.

Still, Ric Flair only made $250,000 a year in TNA. Did more for that company, and the business. Much much more than Stephanie has ever done. McMahon or not.

What possible reason would Stephanie McMahon have to get into the ring? To teach AJ a lesson, and bring the Divas title into the Authority as well?

Any way you look at this, it's a bad idea. No one is going to get a rub from beating an almost 40 year old woman who hasn't wrestled in a decade, and the idea of Stephanie winning the Divas title through a massive screwjob only devalues the title. Stephanie is doing fine in her current role as the self-righteous authority figure, so why mess with what's working? If Stephanie has business to take care of, she's a McMahon. She can hire someone to do the dirty work for her, in the female variety as they've done with the Shield.

The money thing makes me curious, however. Are they trying to represent her as just "one of the boys", earning a salary typical of a normal wrestler. If so, I once again don't buy it.

As I said, she's a McMahon, and as the only remaining one left still involved in the McMahon family business, besides Vince herself, I'm sure she's got unlimited resources at her disposal, kayfabe and real. Stay out of the ring, Steph, and continue in your current role. Its working, and she's easy to despise. Why mess with what's working?

I just think it covers the types of things she's done lately, like getting in the ring to berate and if necessary lay hands on a wrestler (Big Show). I think that is the extent of it. No matter how much they try to push Total Diva's, women's wrestling in the WWE isn't important enough today for her to have a physical program with any diva currently on the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back