who do you see fueding with...

Rabbid Wolverine

Pre-Show Stalwart
who do you see fueding with the hardyz now that they are tag team champs?

theres cryme tyme, but i can only see that happening if cryme time turns heel, but that might cause some racial views for some fans/critics

maybe the worlds greatest tag team, they deserve to be doing something

there is no good tag team on raw to fight these guys :S

i say put them in a tlc match with rvd and sabu

WGTT is a hell tag team....Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch....I think that they are starting to re-shape the tag division because I have heard of a lot of ppl being called up to OVW. So it will be interesting to see.

I think it point's to Cade & Murdock. Purley becaus ethey were the last team in the Battle Royal. Hopefully it's WGTT. But it's doubtfull. They will probably just throw on some filler gauntlet match or something.

I think if MNM were still together thay could have a classic series of match's.

They could pass the title around like Rock/Foley did in 1998-99.

i guess carlito and flair could work, they have been making an angle for them, i just really dont see them as a REAL tag team still..but oh well

Carlito and Flair? Give me a friggin break. No one and I mean no one is able to carry Flair's ass anymore. The best option to feud w/ the Hardys is by far and away the WGTT. I think those two teams would be able to put together some classics that would bring back some interest into the tag division.

I could see The Hardyz feuding with WGTT, and Cryme Tyme there's probly a few more but I can't think of them right now. WGTT because these two teams could put on great matches and I think that their styles would complement each other. Cryme Tyme because these guys won a title shot a long time ago and still havn't got it two on two plus I'd love to see how these guys talk with the gold round there waists, knowning how they do stuff they'd probly end up selling the titles.

they need to bring up the new hart foundation to feud with the hardyz that would be cool,youd see some cool moves

Thankfully WWE is smarter than that. It's not all about seeing cool moves, it's about being able to put on a good match and telling a story in the ring and selling yourself and your opponent. The Hardys can do that and show off their moves as well.

There's no indication that anyone in the alleged "new hart foundation" would be able to do that or even mesh well with each other yet. They haven't even gotten all the potential members together into the WWE yet.

Anyway, I think the Hardys need to have a nice long feud with Cade & Murdoch. Cade is a beast in the ring and he's been trained by the best, and Murdoch is a beast himself, both are really underrated. They get mini-pushes once in a while but I think it's about time they start stepping into the spotlight.

maineventers or big stars need to stay far far far far far far away from the tag titles...so no edge,rko,hhh,hbk,umaga,kane,taker need to be in the tag title division, because it is wasting alot of spot light that could be focused on other teams trying to break through

what if they had a match at backlash between the hardy's and london/kendrick to unify the tag belts?

Yo that would be awesome but it wouldn't happen unless they just break down the brand barrior. I would be in like a ladder match and they could just add a bunch of teams. It would be an ammazing match just Hardys and Holigans but more teams would be awesome
CanadaTed said:
Carlito and Flair? Give me a friggin break. No one and I mean no one is able to carry Flair's ass anymore. The best option to feud w/ the Hardys is by far and away the WGTT. I think those two teams would be able to put together some classics that would bring back some interest into the tag division.

What the hell

What do you mean Flair could still be champion. He is a legend!

As I argued last week, accorss the board there are great tag teams, but not on raw or on smackdown there's just not enough on the seperate brands, a combo of them both would rock big style.

what if they had a match at backlash between the hardy's and london/kendrick to unify the tag belts?

I really like this idea, there are not enough tag teams to have two divisions at this point in time so unification is a good opition. Maybe if they only had one set off titles to worry about the tag titles would actually be defended on ppv's.:headbanger:

I am liking the London/Kendrick idea, these guys have some awesome matches and I think they steal the show everytime given the chance.

Aside from Londrick I can't think of anyone I'd really like to see the Hardyz fued with... maybe WGTT but... y'know, I really miss MNM now. The Hardyz vs. MNM would have been damned entertaining.

Flair and Carlito is setting up a feud between the two which will begin soon, im geussing the feud will start at Backlash.

But as to which Tag Team i would like to see take on the Hardyz for the Tag Titles, Cade and Murdoch, The Highlanders and Cryme Tyme, this is just from RAW, as to a match that I would love to see it would have to be against London and Kendrick.

The only two tag teams even worth of a title match vs the Hardys is Deuce & Domino or Haas & Benjamin. The rest are totally watered down garbage. They gave their gimmicks, but lack the actual depth and wrestling ability to compete with the exception of the ones I named. And of course the tag team champs on smackdown are phenomenal as well...

I would really enjoy a WGTT/HArdys feud i think Haas and Benjamin deserve to do somethin and I believe they should be the team to take the titles from them bc they are very talented I would like to see maybe a 2 out of 3 falls match but that wont happen :(

Yeah, Agreed with Everything Said. WGTT is sitting there doing absolutly nothing while the less deserving Hardys win the titles. Paul London and Spanky dont really need much of a storyline, they just wrestle and put on good matches. Its funny though, the tag division was pretty strong not too long ago so this is very disapointing.

Apparently, Cryme Tyme are still owed a title shot after their #1 contender bonus match they won at NYR. I'm not sure that we'll see that eventuate though, especially since as the writers have apparently got bored with their gimmick these days.

As much as I would like to see Shelton Benjamin on his own, if he is staying with Haas, then feud them with the Hardys. WGTT are an excellent heel team, with two talented men. They could put on some excellent matches with the Hardys.

I agree that a Hardys -v- London/Kendrick program would see some excellent matches. I don't see a title unification though, I think they'll keep a set of titles on each show. A once off match, not unlike the recent "Champion of Champions" between the two tag team champions though - there's the breeding ground for an awesome London & Kendrick -v- Hardy boys match

the best match in my opinion would be crime tyme and the hardys. that would be something to see. but it probably wont happen because everyone knows that crime time is way better then the hardys and would take away their titles.

Cryme Tyme are definately charismatic and have shown to have some ok in-ring ability. However, I don't think you could say they are better than the hardys.

That said, I think the Hardys could definately teach them their way around the ring a bit more, and put on some entertaining matches.

As I have said before, I would much prefer to see the Hardys feud with The World's Greatest Tag Team, and/or London and Kendrick. It would be interesting to see who became the Heel team if they go with L&K -v- The Hardys.

Not fussed on the Cade and Murdoch/Hardys idea, and hope this doesn't go past Backlash.

well it seems we are going to be having a Cade&Murdoch Hardy boyz feud for at least a month two which should be good Cade&Murdoch are a good solid tag team and along with the Hardyz it should be a good programme.

However after this feud has ended then we are going to be needing Teams for them to feud with and for me it doesn't matter weather it is the Hardyz or C&M these are the teams that should be getting the push

Cryme Tyme they have a good gimmick that the fans seem to love,they are of course a little green in the ring so a programme with either team would allow them to progress in the ring.Couple that with the fact they are still owed a title shot dam it!

WGTG Nothing really needs to be said here as this is a team that produce good solid matches along with delivering a good Heel tag team performance

The Highlanders:when they debuted they were a good if somewhat green tag team they produced good promos but recently have been somewhat forgotten and a little buried but not enough to be counted out,they are in the same boat as far as I am concernd as Cryme Tyme they have a good gimmick but is just a little green in the ring so a programme with the HARDYZ or C&M would be Benifical

theres cryme tyme, but i can only see that happening if cryme time turns heel, but that might cause some racial views for some fans/critics

LOL, I'm sorry, I had to laugh at that, because someone has forgotten about the Nation of Domination... trust me, I think regardless if Cryme Tyme is heel or face, just the way they act, is offensive... BUT, if Cryme Tyme were to go heel, then I see them being like, real gangsters, instead of this "yo yo yoy oy oyoyoyo yoy oy yoyo yoyoyoo" thing that JTG does... they could be the balla, "I'm the sh*t" type of gangsters...

WGTT, by far would be the best contenders right now, but they need to work better together, it has been a pretty long time spent apart, and they don't look as tight as they used to be, but the same can also be applied to the Hardyz, they still seem a little loose at times.

Cade and Murdoch... in the ring, I like these guys... but, seriously, why doesn't Vince just have them come out in the General Lee and play the Dukes of Hazzard theme song for them. "Just some good ol' boys" thats what I see in their gimmick. I don't dig it, and I don't think anyone else does, they get heat, which is good, but its probably because the gimmick sucks... lol

this is entirely IMO

I hope the Hardys don't have a title reign that resembles anything like London and Kendrick. Finally the WWE have the titles on a team that will at least stick together as a tag team for the time being and this could be the WWE kickstarting the tag division again. There is that problem with heel and face tag team and the only heel tag teams I can think of on Raw are Cade & Murdoch and the World's Greatest Tag Team, and they are both young teams that deserve a decent feud over the titles. There could be a possible fatal four way situation involving the Hardys, Cade & Murdoch, WGTT and Cryme Tyme, but all in all I think the most likely choice is that the Hardys will feud with Cade & Murdoch as they are the team the WWE is most likely to push. The World's Greatest Tag Team should be getting the pushes as Benjamin and Haas are two of the most athletic wrestlers in the WWE and their tag team could be huge if they pushed them right, but they've been relegated to official jobbers so the remaining heel tag team is going to get the feud, if there is one, here. It wouldn't surprise me if the WWE throw it on another team like HBK/Michaels but for once, I hope the WWE uses the tag teams they have to at least have some credibility in the division. Some good matches will ensue if they put some effort into feuds and hopefully, the Hardys can provide that against any tag team on the roster, but I do see Cade & Murdoch feuding with them for a short period.

the best match in my opinion would be crime tyme and the hardys. that would be something to see. but it probably wont happen because everyone knows that crime time is way better then the hardys and would take away their titles.

as stupid as this comment is. i would like to see cryme tyme fued with them as we really dont know what Cryme Tyme can do (We have seen them in crappy squash matches but nothing significant and they havent really had a fued with anyone yet) In My Opinion the Hardy Boyz Are The Only Team On Raw Who Deserve To Wear The Straps, but i do agree that the titles should be unifyed and have one tag divison over the 3 rosters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back