• John Cena

• Batista

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
I have my reasons to do this....

personally, i hate Batista wrestling skills with all my heart, and what to say about his mic skills, does he have mic skills??
the guy moves like a (lord of the rings char..) Ent, talks like a fucking teenager in his first date with a hot chick, even his facial expressions are inexistent!! its like seeing a forgotten trash can from a previous fight in the middle of the ring, and i would prefer to see the trash can....honestly....

on the other hand.....

we have the most overated ass kisser in the industry, John Cena. the problem with Cena is this: he's aware that a part of the wrestling fans love him (mostly kids, ladies, and some noobs and hardcore Cena lovers..) for his stupid shit marine gimmick (if i were a marine, i would put Cena in a martial court for dishonoring the corps...) he even doesnt know how to act like a true soldier, the movie: the marine, was ok, some big explosions, hot chick, etc. but that was it. and he's not trying to improve his character, hes stucked in the same old shit routine, same stupid catch phrases, same old same old...
maybe he can deliver more action in the ring than "Big Dave", but a knuckle shuffle??? an FU as finisher??? and notice that nobody is able to kick up the FU, if you dont get pinned after that, maybe you are HBK,HHH or the undertaker... the STFU is a shit ripoff of the Cross criple face, a little bit better i have to say, but you cant apply that on a guy who is a foot or two taller than you!!! it looks ridiculous!!! even the Toddlers couldnt believe that utter crap, believe me...

bottomline, both sucks as wrestlers, one suck more than the other at the mic, one suck more than the other at other aspects.... but my vote goes to...

Batista, close race.... but at least cena can talk sometimes....

funny thing is that if you combined the two, you'd have the perfect wrestler in the ring and the mic. Personally, my pick is Cena because as bad as Batista is on the mic, there has been improvement in him. It's like he is actually working. Cena however still can't wrestle. He's only good on the mic and seems to be nothing more than a figurehead

I think my brain just shut down due to overload of having to make quite possibly the worst choice ever. In all honesty I'd choose Cena over Batista in a heartbeat. He can at least work a mic. They both suck ass in the ring. If someone like Paul E. was around to book Cena, they could easily hide his negatives by doing something other than Cena's "Hulkamania 2007 World Tour" which is the most ultra-predictable, uninispiring, unentertaining crap I've laid witness to in recent memory. Batista is stiff as a board and hits like an asthmatic eight-year-old girl. Ol' Dave also needs to work on his cardio because he gasses out like one as well and gets sloppier as time goes on in a big match situation (Wrestlemania?). He needs to actually gain some flexibility and high impact nature for his offense (see: Lesnar). I mean, for a 300 pound monster he lays shoulderblocks into his cornered opponents with the ferocity of Rey Misterio Jr. They both suck, but at least Cena can talk. Batista, on the other hand, is like Shelton Benjamin without the wrestling talent and a lot of pharmaceuticals. Basically, just complete crap. Cena is crap that can talk, so he wins by an inch.

lol, agree with previous post. Cena can at least talk and could make a half decent mid level heal, though that would probably be his limit.

Batista is someone I never liked, or got from the beginning. Can't remember any major feud he had on his own before winning the title from HHH. It's like he hasn't paid his dues, where as more talented folk like Benoit are pushed down to make way.

Batista's best bet would be to be the big power guy in a hart foundation style tag team, as a singles wrestler he just can't cut it.

Cena for me, though only as a heel.

I feel bad for Cena in a way because no matter what he does he gets booed even louder and you can easily see he gets a little shaken sometimes by the negative reaction. Just look how the ECW crowd dogged him at ONS 2 when he faced RVD for the WWE championship saying FU Cena as well as other things..Cena looked like he saw a ghost due to the reaction. I mean Cena is THE top face in the company and I think if he was booked against Batista he'd go over because he is considered to be the best of the best and everyone knows it! The thing is Cena isn't really a terrible wrestler but its the same ol thing every match and he always wins title matches and loses non title matches its completely predictable. I cant see why he is still the under dog type champ..he has been the one to destroy every believable heel run in the past year! I mean he was the first to beat Umaga, first to pin Khali and the first to make him tap out. I mean what the hell Khali destroyed Undertaker for half of the last summer and I mean DESTROYED him!! And in maybe the third match against Khali, Cena beats him two nights in a row! Its bullshit. I see him holding his belt until at least the end of the summer when HHH comes back if not longer. Or else he'll lose it then get it right back like the last few times he dropped it.

Batista is all things considered an alright wrestler with terrible mic skills second only to Lashley for the worst in the whole company. I just wish he'd take the time to work on both his interviews and his matches. The intensity is there but it is a slap in the face to see him half assing it every week because he knows that within a couple of months he will be the champ again with a new cowardly heel character to face him its just a shitty trend that has went on for years in that heels have to automatically be scared to defend their championships and never win cleanly it sucks!

Edge shouldn't have to cheat to beat Batista and definetly shouldn't have had to cheat to beat Cena all the times he did because he can wrestle circles around half that roster and give better promos than both Cena and Batista.

But to answer the question, Batista is hands down the worst of the two. But overall I'd say Lashley is the worst by far in that when he talks it almost makes me want to laugh and he is like an exact clone of Dave. I usually call him Blacktista with the only difference being that he does a powerslam. Bring back the Dominator you piece of garbage!

Well Lashley actually wrestles the best of the three. He does overheads, powerslams and all that jazz. It's that recycled SPEAR that gets on my ever lasting nerve!

As far as who sucks more, I just have to say Cena even though I know its probably Batista V_V Sounds weird yeah? Allow me to explain..

Batista probably could actually wrestle if he tried and he was way cooler as a heel on Evolution and that program he had with Triple H is the reason he is where he's at today. If he never had of left Raw during the draft I bet that we would be feeling it more in the ring but since he was put on the 'B brand' he just lost that passion for it.

Cena on the other hand is just corny and ultra gimmicky the way he wins the big matches and every match against regular guys but loses to heels on T.V. for weeks straight. If he had of stayed on SD! I wouldn't have minded him being champ because that isn't the flagship show. It's like having B grade actors in a B grade movie (like the Marine! [Which I didn't even SEE but can tell by the trailers]) he just fit that level of mediocrity.

I think it was the WWE's fault for making that switch...they would have two good faces by now but since what's happened has happened...I would love to see Batista get drafted to Raw and have the two do a feud. Then we can truly see who is better at sucking :p

I bash Cena as much as the next guy on here, but Batista is pure garbage in the ring and out of the ring. At least Cena seems to have his heart in the business, whereas big Dave is in it for the fame, ala the Warrior. So pretty much this is a Hogan or Warrior thread, and even the most knowledgable wrestling fan that hates Hogan, would still pick Hogan over the Warrior.

Cena is shit in the ring, but at least hes not a stiff piece of wood. His in ring movements are like that of a fish out of water, he flops around everywhere. Batista on the other hand, looks like he was injected with Botox. He doesn't move at all, except when he shakes the ropes.

Cena sux on the mic, but he's better then Big Dave.

So, Cena over Batista any day of the week, but both should have never sniffed a world title.

Boretista by far is the worst. Let's face it, he sucks in the ring. He's slow, and he has a limited moveset. In fact, he's so bad that even Edge can't get a decent match out of him. He can't cut a promo to save his life.

John Cena isn't the greatest wrestler in the world either, but he's at least passable. You're guaranteed a pretty good to great promo every time he's on the mic. He also loves what he does, and it definitely shows both in and out of the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back