• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who are the Cliques on Wrestlezone?

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Just what the thread title states. Several exist on here and they are out there. I'm just anxious how this is perceived amongst all the posters and staff members on here.

Who do you see as the cliques or factions amongst the website memberbase?

Secondly, what do you think they have in common that makes them a clique, if you have to speculate?

Reactions: gd
I think there is a cliqueyness, albeit less than there used to be, between all of the regulars. For example, if it had been me or you that posted that NFL rap, it wouldn't have been shat on so readily. That being said, while I used to bitch about this cliquey nature, I'd actually consider it to be more of a familiarity now, maybe because I'm on the inside now, who knows. Otherwise, I don't really know or care about specific groups.

FTS, myself, Ty, CM, and perhaps Wes are all most certainly a clique, the stoner clique. We all have long hair and matching hemp t-shirts.

Maaaaan.

32zqkp0.jpg

Admins (obvious)

Mods (all classes, obvious)

good/popular posters (that aren't mods or admins)

Newbs (guys that are good but havent become good/popular yet)

Mehs (guys that are completely unspectacular)

Noobs (annoying *****. tend to leave or get bant)

JKOs (unpopular, unfunny and shit posters that are too old to be classed as noobs)

of course there are subsets within those borad classes but that's the quick answer

FTS, myself, Ty, CM, and perhaps Wes are all most certainly a clique, the stoner clique. We all have long hair and matching hemp t-shirts.

Maaaaan.

32zqkp0.jpg

Well technically I have a polo shirt on right now (Rock-a-wear and please enter joke about hating Jay-Z but wearing his clothing line, he makes damn good clothes damn it) but it is a nice shade of green.

I can't claim to be in any sort of clique as of yet, but I do talk to people like Doc and Theo regularly and have common interests, I believe.

There is a mutual respect between those who live in the Oceania region of Australasia (e.g. Australians, New Zealanders, Samoans, Fijians, etc.)

Norcal, X, Lariat and myself as the old school guys.

What do you mean by "old school?" You mean like the section?

Because you're maybe 4th generation. I am 3rd generation with guys like Sly and Becca.

Before me is 2nd generation - Lee, X, Luther, Wes, Justin, etc.

Because you're maybe 4th generation. I am 3rd generation with guys like Sly and Becca.

I am twenty third generation, but I rose to power quickly and am now permantly fixed between the gneral glass ceiling and the staff glass ceiling. I like it there. I can look down Theo's top and up Luther's skirt!

Yeah but KB you didn't really make yourself known on here until well after 2007.

Speaking of which, in a few days it'll be my 3 year anniversary on this here forum. Yee-haw.

Fuck that, I was already a mod before those guys joined.

I'm from generation 1.5 motherfucker.

Reactions: Lee
It never ceases to amaze me that I've been here longer than so many huge names, and yet we're only about three and a half years old in our current form.

There are three cliques.

Staff, Razor and Tasty

The Rest of you

Sidious

As far as me being in my own clique, you hit the nail on the head. Sidious comes in, does his Mod job, does his posting job, occasionally talks with a few people through PM, and then signs off.

Don't have an interest in being part of one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back