The State of the WrestleZone Forums Address

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Good evening. I would like to welcome everyone to this April 1st, 2010 edition of the State of WrestleZone Forums Address, and I would like to personally thank...

Fuck it, let's get on with it.

The Wrestling Week in Review - I have some exciting news about an addition being brought to the forum. I have been discussing it over with some of the posters on this forum, and they have agreed to take the initiative on this idea I had. Every week, the person who has agreed to write, will post a recap of the news in wrestling, a brief recap of what is going on in wrestling, who the current champions are, and a brief summary of what happened on both the WWE and TNA shows, including PPVs. This is an aim to keep all members of the forums on the forums, and not having to open a million different links and go to a million different web sites to see what is going on in the world of wrestling. One click will let you know everything currently going on in the world of wrestling. I think this will be a great tool for all wrestling fans on this forum.

The Creation of a Spoiler Forum - Lately there seems to be a lot of support for the creation of a Spoiler Forum. With that in mind, I would like to announce at this time, there will NOT be a Spoiler Forum created. There's no need for spoilers on these forums, and when you combine that with the fact that a Spoiler forum does nothing to prevent spoilers, then it's obvious there is no need for a Spoiler forum. Both IC25 and myself are in complete agreement about this, so it's not likely to change anytime soon.

Wrestlemania 26 - The Wrestlemania 26 forum will be gone in the very near future. Any relevant threads will be moved to the WWE PPV forum, and the rest will be deleted.

Smilies - We've had the same Smilies on the forum for a very long time. Soon after this State of WrestleZone Forums Address is posted, I will be creating a thread in the Requests sub-forum of the Digital Arts & Graphics forum, in which I would like people to submit suggestions for future Smilies to be added to the forum. I will also list suggestions for the types of Smilies I will be more likely to add.

WrestleZone Prediction Contest - If you hadn't already noticed, CM has relinquished control of WPC over to TDigle. TDigle is excited to take on the new role, and if you have never given WPC a shot, and want to know what it's about, don't ask me, because I have no idea.

Games Room - I have finally figured out the problem with the Games Room forum. The problem was it is annoying as fuck, and I intentionally closed it to new posts, and then intentionally hid it. The Games Room forum is gone, and will be gone for a long time. Sorry folks, but we already have enough annoying forums, no need to keep more.

Regarding JKO - It's my understanding JKO has been trying to get back on the forums, lobbying with certain people to try and help him get back. I will say this now, and will only say it once. JKO is gone, for a very long time. JKO will not be back, in any capacity, in the near future, and if he is caught creating an alt, he will be banned permanently, and will never be allowed back.

And finally...

The 4th Annual WrestleZone Tournament - Plans are currently in development regarding the 4th Annual, 128 wrestler, WrestleZone Tournament. The Staff is currently gathering 124 names to be included in this year's WrestleZone Tournament. The Staff will decide on the first 124 wrestlers, and the members of the forum will vote on the last 4. That's right, you, the members of the WrestleZone forums, will have a chance to determine who gets in the WrestleZone Tournament. We haven't quite worked out who you will get to vote on, or how you will vote, but it will happen.

That is all I have for now. I can tell you I'm working on a couple of other major projects behind the scenes (which some of you have already seen the beginnings of), and if/when those are ready, I will announce them at that time. Thank you, and good night. It IS April Fool's Day...

Excited to be able to decide 1/32 of the field.

Also, that first thing looks cool

I think the wrestling week in review will be a awesome addition to the forums. I also can't wait for the tournament, good times to be had. Great state of the union Sly.

What about the war? What about our economy? What about the communists trying to kill our grandparents?!

What about the war? What about our economy? What about the communists trying to kill our grandparents?!

chucknorris.jpg

So, instead of going with respected Wrestling minds on this forum we are getting a choice of four so we get a bunch of ignorami voting people in

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, instead of going with respected Wrestling minds on this forum we are getting a choice of four so we get a bunch of ignorami voting people in
Most likely the Staff will decide on 12 wrestlers that regular members can vote for, and the four with the highest vote total get in.

So, it's not like Hornswoggle will take the spot of Harley Race.

Can't wait for the tourney to start again. If by some miracle there is anything I can do to help out, I would love to do so.

Maybe NorCal could use your help in picking out two wrestlers; he currently has himself and Chuck Norris slated to compete in the WZ Tournament.

I'd like to request that Papa Shango be one of the 12 options forum members will be allowed to vote for.

And The Boogeyman. Cuz let's be honest, Papa Shango vs. The Boogeyman to kick off the 4th Annual Wrestlezone Tournament? Pretty f'n epic.

I was hoping the state of WZ address would've included the announcement of D-MANZ for ADMINZ.

Most likely the Staff will decide on 12 wrestlers that regular members can vote for, and the four with the highest vote total get in.

So, it's not like Hornswoggle will take the spot of Harley Race.

*Starts the official Vote For Hornswoggle campaign*

Well, I've decided to give one of my staff picks for the WZ Tournament to someone not on staff. I originally chose Jun Akiyama and Tiger Mask I to be in the tournament. Akiyama ain't going, but, Liger's future looks a lot better without Tiger Mask I in the mix.

Make your case in here for the wrestler you want in, and I'll choose whomever is the most passionate about their choice. FYI: WWE, WCW, and TNA world champions are already included, as are the most significant of the NWA, NJPW, AJPW, and NOAH world champions. So, exclude these people from consideration, as they've already made the cut.

Sound good. I remember voting in some of last years tournament (I think). I also look forward to the week in wrestling. Loook forward to more news in the future.

Well, I've decided to give one of my staff picks for the WZ Tournament to someone not on staff. I originally chose Jun Akiyama and Tiger Mask I to be in the tournament. Akiyama ain't going, but, Liger's future looks a lot better without Tiger Mask I in the mix.

Make your case in here for the wrestler you want in, and I'll choose whomever is the most passionate about their choice. FYI: WWE, WCW, and TNA world champions are already included, as are the most significant of the NWA, NJPW, AJPW, and NOAH world champions. So, exclude these people from consideration, as they've already made the cut.
Why would you do this, when we are already giving them 4 picks? Just leave it the way it is...there's no need to hold up the tourney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back