The WZ Administrators Announce the Very First WrestleZone Forums Election!

TWJC's head would explode if he were forced to deal with each and every poster in the non-spam sections. He goes insane over the posts he chooses to read. I can't imagine it.

TWJC's head would explode if he were forced to deal with each and every poster in the non-spam sections. He goes insane over the posts he chooses to read. I can't imagine it.

I'm sure he'd work to uphold and enforce the rules of the forum where need be. More than likely he'd still choose to read and respond to any posts he wants to.

I see you posting most places where I read; I think you'd be great at driving discussion and coming up with quality ideas for threads.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised that you haven't been a mod already.

I'm not surprised that I haven't been one. I guess because I'm very lowkey. I used to post in like every thread created but I thought that wasn't an accurate depiction of my posting quality. With my job taking away most of the time I usually post, I find and pick good threads to post in. Not too many people know what I like in terms of wrestling and who my favorite wrestlers are so I'm hard to read sometimes.

This should be fun. I'll be interested to see where the party lines are drawn and what each represents. I'd love to join a party....and then play both sides of the fence, so once you've established yourselves, please feel free to PM me for my allignment/astrangement. Or don't because I could possibly be one of the dumbest posters on this site, cleverly disgusing myself amongst the average. I'm like the mufuckin tootsie pop, the world may never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back