Where the "F" is Triple H???

I loved the confrontation of Triple H and Edge in 2008 when they were both champions, WWE needs to give us such small pearls more often.

I don't see the problem with the critics over Triple H, just because he's fucking a McMahon doesn't make him any less of one of the best that WWE can offer.

Touche! Well Ferby, back around 03-04 in the Evolution days, Triple H was the most dastardly heel in the company, and played it so well you weren't sure if that was him or a character. Not only that he dominated the title picture but in true heel fashion often winning via help from Evolution which kept him champion for the better part of a year + some. That is when the most hate I recall for him erupted. That is where I remember people saying he was only there because he is on the writing staff, and because he's a McMahon, and on and on. What most of those people failed to recognize though is that he was carrying the company in a rough period where the future of the company wasn't as clear cut as it is now. Lesnar and Goldberg had left, Austin and Rock were gone, and they needed someone to step up, and help put over some new talent(orton and batista), as well as captivate the audience enough to keep them viewing. Cena was still on his climb, and a lot of the guys who are there now, weren't.

Yes I know I know, but Triple H was awesome during Evolution, the one reason why I have so much love for him, and really couldn't care what people think about Triple H hugging the championship and spotlight, that doesn't make it any less true that Triple H for the love of god was a draw, and a good champion.

The look on Swaggie's face would be fucking priceless, I can see it now :lmao:

I like my idea better as well, but sadly, I just dont see it in the cards at this point. I remember thinking that during his reign in 08 that it would likely be the last big Triple H run, were he was the dominant force, main focus of a show. Sad, but a fun ride nonetheless.

Yeah I was a pretty happy camper around that last run, and I must admit like you I also had that feeling it was the last time we would see him in such a commanding role. Never know, maybe the plan is for him to do exactly what we are talking about and take over Smack Down, the WWE has fooled us before. Of course some of this is denial of the truth/Wishful thinking.

Yes I know I know, but Triple H was awesome during Evolution, the one reason why I have so much love for him, and really couldn't care what people think about Triple H hugging the championship and spotlight, that doesn't make it any less true that Triple H for the love of god was a draw, and a good champion.

I have been watching wrestling sicne I was in diapers, and I remember his actual debut as Hunter Hearst Helmsley, and I liked him as that character even back then. I thought he played it well, I loved how he did the curtsy in the ring in an almost mocking fashion, and I loved the pedigree. I knew back then this guy had something, and was going to be something big at some point. I never could have imagined he was going to be who has become, but I've been a triple H fan since the beginning. What you said is true as well, it doesn't matter if he holds the title in a death grip, it's one of the safest places it could be with him because he is a huge draw and a great champion.

Triple H as the Connecticut blue blood was decent, but it didn't work as well as it did when he finally became paired with Shawn Michaels, and I don't believe he ever changed gimmick, he just shortened the name, and rebelled from the blue blood gimmick, but in it's true form, it's still the same gimmick.

And I can't really put a finger on anything that's bad about Triple H, he's the complete package (even though he's no Shawn in the ring, he's still pretty damn decent, he can wrestle)

Triple H as the Connecticut blue blood was decent, but it didn't work as well as it did when he finally became paired with Shawn Michaels, and I don't believe he ever changed gimmick, he just shortened the name, and rebelled from the blue blood gimmick, but in it's true form, it's still the same gimmick.

And I can't really put a finger on anything that's bad about Triple H, he's the complete package (even though he's no Shawn in the ring, he's still pretty damn decent, he can wrestle)

Agreed. When he hooked up with Shawn that really was the launch pad he needed, and the persona tweak helped a lot too. I can't really put my finger on anything bad about him either. He really is a total package. He just has a more old school style of wrestling that some people find hard to enjoy. It's simple excellence.

But, I want him to break Ric Flair's 16X championships damn it. He can't do that on the sidelines. Patience it is.

I've been anxiously waiting that since 2007, I KNOW that is going to happen...without doubt it will. Even more so Vince will want it, considering the old man jumped ship to TNA. Sorry Ric Flair fans, but I wasn't 'round in his time, he was a good wrestler...but I'm with WWE till the end....and what Flair did seemed wrong to me.

Man , I can't wait to see him come back either.
He is such a phenomenal performer. He does every role he plays very good. I mean from the down right heel to the point of where you want to spit on him "do i dare say a better heel then Jericho". He can even make you worship the ground he walks on. Simply amazing. I think when the time comes he would do an excellent job as a general manager. Even in the McMahon Helmsley era he was simply amazing.

No doubt in my mind im sure since how close him and McMahon are im sure they would be able to keep it hush hush on when he does return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back