• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's up with Lita??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus1138

Pre-Show Stalwart
Lita has been looking like crap lately. When she first showed up in WWE, she was kind of the Gwen Stefani of wrestling. She maintained a certain look/style that kept her interesting for years. But in the last few months, she looks like she is just rolling out of bed, grabbing whatever is laying on the floor next to her to wear, and going to work.

I think it's time that Lita get's repackaged. I mean, she's just sorry looking now, especially when compared to Melina, who seems to have picked up where Lita left off. Not to mention that fact that Nito and Melina's gimmick is almost identical to Edge and Lita. Sure, Edge and Lita may have been doing it first, but Nitro and Melina are doing it better, especially Melina.

I dont' really care about her looks (she's always looked pretty hot to me) but she is a great wrestler and i do agree that she should leave Edge and go back to wrestling, the women's division really needs her.

Lita is the hottest Diva in the WWE...and she can wrestle. The only reason people like Melina is because of that stupid entrance. She should leave Edge and make the women's division more competitive. I mean, didn't Maria compete for the belt? What the hell?

Trish Stratus is the hottest Diva in the WWE.

And yes, WWE Womens Division needs lita a lot!

Trish Stratus is not the hottest. Torrie is hotter. I think Mickie is hotter. Victoria...and um ok, not Ashley. So wtf? The WWE keeps putting Trish over and you guys keep buying it and fapping. The hottest thing about Trish was that T&A entrance that she had ages ago. The titantron thing with the bikini. That's it. Just because King says Puppies all the time doesn't mean the person with the puppies is any hotter than any other broad.

The Masked Vato said:
Lita is the hottest Diva in the WWE...and she can wrestle. The only reason people like Melina is because of that stupid entrance. She should leave Edge and make the women's division more competitive. I mean, didn't Maria compete for the belt? What the hell?
HAAAHAAAAHAAAAA O wait you were serious?:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Lita may have been hot at one point, in a grungy kind of way. But now she looks like an old washed up hag. And when's the last time she actually wrestled?? She's got nothing going on right now. She's useless. She's not fun to look at for her looks. She isn't impressive as a wrestler any more.

Have you looked at Lita's face lately? Yeah, she does have a nice body, but she has been looking real haggard as of late, I don't know why.

Tired is good word but, I think Litais still really pretty. And sorry Melina could never pick up where Lita left at- Lita is one of the most talented female wrestlers in the WWE- in my opinion better than Trish and Melina. Trish has been pushed one too many times. I mean SIX title shots and wins- that's a lot, especially since it's obvious both Victoria and Lita are more talented than her.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Tired is good word but, I think Litais still really pretty. And sorry Melina could never pick up where Lita left at- Lita is one of the most talented female wrestlers in the WWE- in my opinion better than Trish and Melina. Trish has been pushed one too many times. I mean SIX title shots and wins- that's a lot, especially since it's obvious both Victoria and Lita are more talented than her.

Flames Out
Dragon

True. We're not going to see Melina pull off hurricanranas and moonsaults effortlessly the way Lita did. There really isn't anyone in the WWE that can compare with her athleticism. I'm wondering if the injuries that she has sustained over the years are keeping her from competing on a full-time basis.

Soul Crusher said:
True. We're not going to see Melina pull off hurricanranas and moonsaults effortlessly the way Lita did. There really isn't anyone in the WWE that can compare with her athleticism. I'm wondering if the injuries that she has sustained over the years are keeping her from competing on a full-time basis.

Maybe but, I think she was cleared from the knee injury last summer. Maybe it's the fact that she's managing.

Flames Out
Dragon

HighflyaTNA said:
HAAAHAAAAHAAAAA O wait you were serious?:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Hold up TNA. You mean to tell me you don't fap to Melina or Trish? It doesn't matter because your choice of comment style just tells me that you're a mark for either of the two chicks that were mentioned. It's okay, that just means that the WWE promotion machine is doing their job. Lita looks different now...maybe even kinda ****ty, but I always liked her from the first time I saw her. I am a Lita mark. I don't think that she is any worse a wrestler because of inactivity..maybe a little "rust". She was always a better wrestler than Trish. That's fact! not me marking out....buh bye.

Lita was always a better wrestler than Trish. Example when Trish went up against Chyna she barley lasted 4 minutes and had no offense what so ever. Lita has the highest lasting time against Chyna (10 or 11 minutes) of any female.

Flames Out
Dragon

Lita used to be a great wrestler but now Edge is a pimp cuz Lita's his hoe.

I am not a male so I will not comment on whether she is attractive or not, but she seems to look less hard in the face. Which makes me think Edge's wife or ex-wife was right about her steriod use. But has everyone forgot about he serious neck injury. At the time it was thought she would not be able to return to wrestling. Being a woman with that kind of injury may affect he differently from the men like Edge. Beniot and Stone Cold Steve Austin. They live in chronic pain. Who know what could be happening to her physically with such a injury to her neck.

Yeah but, that would make sense if she broke her neck and than came back and didn't wrestle. She wreslted a lot after her neck broke but, after the knee injury she just stopped.

Flames Out
Dragon

Trish is the greatest woman wrestler ever. She actually has athletic ability to go along with her awesome looks. Besides Trish, the only other active female wrestler that has obvious athletic ability is Mickie. So I do agree that the women's division needs Lita, especially since Trish is feuding with Melina and there is no other woman currently that could seriously make a run at Mickie's title.

Personally I think Lita is the best women wrestler. I guess it's a matter of opinion. I think Lita and Trish make both awsome partners and enimies.

Flames Out
Dragon

I totally forgot about Victoria. She is definitely an athlete. She doesnt get much TV time anymore. Why is that? In my opinion, Victoria would be a great person for Mickie to feud with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back