Lita?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawFan22

Pre-Show Stalwart
ok sooo Tommy Dreamer was talking about on wwe.com how Lita forgot her roots. I think personally...Lita should get more involved into the story ! she just stands there like she has no word in it. i would love to see Lita be more active. They really need to split up Lita and Edge fast ! now because of Edge Lita hasnt had an actual wrestling match for a little more than a year ! Lita needs a new storyline. Does anyone know, or might think might happen to Lita in the near future? cuZ Lita just standing there outside the ring all the time is bull:shit:

i agree. lita is one of WWEs best women wrestlers. the divison is fading, real fast. so either A: get rid of the womens belt, or B: GET LITA BACK IN THE RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeahh...all these new divas are getting annoying. wwe gave trish the chance of being a womens champ on and off 6 times..they should give lita some chances too. even if lita is with edge she should still be able to compete for the title.

^^

She probably doesn''t compete because of previous injuries. Plenty of wrestlers have successfully competed after broken necks, including Lita, but maybe for her it's considered more risky. That or WWE just doesn't want to involve her in the wrestling scene for whatever reason.

WWE is focusing more on Trish and Mickie which getting boring now. But i do agree Lita before was an active wrestler and as the above poster said:The Divison is slowly fadeing.

they should all come out on both Raw & Smackdown
they should do special matches like they used to
a nice mud wrestling match would be nice once in awhile lol
maybe womans tag team titles would be cool too :)

Lita is a prime candidate to head to ECW very soon...indeed when the title is on the line for Edge?...

Come on, with the "issues" between her and Edge, she would probably love the chance to "ditch him" on screen and be free of the whole thing as part of ECW...

The Womens division in WWE is a T&A show.... ECW didn't have one, it just had tough women who liked to fight... To me that is more Lita/Ms Congeniality than Edge's "****"...

she should cost edge the wwe title at vengence...that will give her a perfect chance to leave edge and get back in the ring

rkolover09 said:
she should cost edge the wwe title at vengence...that will give her a perfect chance to leave edge and get back in the ring

i doubt that would happen...everyones too busy having fun calling her **** & hoe lol

I wanna see lita get naked and dance in front of everyone tonight!!! That's how she can get involved in the storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back