What Wrestling DVD should be made next

hhhfan14

Occasional Pre-Show
I have been sitting around thinking after watching both the Ric Flair and Edge DVDS, what should be made next? I have thought of ideas such as NWO, X-Pac, Kevin Nash, Christian(WWE), and others. Just curious, what is everyone elses opinion on what dvd should be next in line for production?

Well rumour has it Edge's dvd does not include the Summerslam or mania triple threat TLC tag matches, so from a selfish point of view i want to see them, so it could either be a TLC dvd, though would be hard to fill, a ladder dvd, I can't remember if there is one alreayd or not, or a tag team one. They did anIC title one, so i feel a DVD full of great tag matches could work. Then again, it could be awful.

Mastadon - The Big Van Vader Story

Disc 1

University of Colorado
1978 NFL Draft / Superbowl XIV
AWA Unleashes "Bull Power"
New Japan Pro - Big Van Vader arrives!
Antonio Inoki - the big victory
IWGP Heavyweight Title Tournament
Mexico and a feud with El Canek
WCW Comes Calling / Big, Bad, and Dangerous
The Harley Race Effect / 1st WCW World Title
Sting
Ron Simmons - The Surprise Challenge
King of Cable and White Castle of Fear
Cactus Jack - the Halloween Legend
Vader vs Flair
United States Champion and the Dungeon of Doom
The Orndorff Incident
"The Man They Call Vader"
Main Eventing Summer Slam '96
Undertaker, Austin, Hart
The Kuwait Incident
Vader's Decline
Outside the Ring - Moy Meets World
Training his son

Disc 2 - Matches

vs Stan Hansen, AWA World Championship
vs Shinya Hashimoto, Finals - NWJP Tournament
vs El Canek, UWA World Championship
vs Stan Hansen, IWGP (infamous eye pop out match)
w/ Bam Bam Bigelow vs The Steiner Bros, IWG Tag Team Titles
vs Sting, Great American Bash, WCW World Title
vs Sting, Starrcade '92 - King of Cable Finals
vs Sting, Superbrawl III - White Castle of Fear
vs Cactus Jack - Halloween Havoc - Texas Death Match
vs Cactus Jack - Munich, Germany - Mick Loses the Ear
vs Flair - Superbrawl IV - Thundercage
vs Flair and Anderson, Clash of the Champions 31
w/ Owen Hart & Davey Boy Smith vs Yokozuna, Ahmed Johnson, Savio Vega - WM12
vs Shawn Michaels, Summer Slam '96
vs Hart, Undertaker, Austin - IYH 13
vs The Undertaker - IYH 16

This may not be the #1 selling DVD in history, but the story is fantastic. From the Stan Hansen punch knocking Vader's eye out of the socket (which he then proceeded to put back IN the socket before defeating Hansen) to the breaking of a jobbers back to the Orndorf incident that led to his WCW exit to the house arrest in Kuwait. This would be THE ultimate DVD of the Greatest Superheavyweight in the History of Pro Wrestling.

The Granddaddy of Them All: The Story of the NWA and Jim Crockett Promotions. We've all seen the best of Flair and the best of Starrcade. What about the rest of the people in there? So many classics are being lost to history. Stuff like the Rock N Roll Express against the Midnight Express, the Russians against Magnum T.A, Paul Jones Army against Johnny Valiant, the Super Powers and the Road Warriors against the Horsemen, and many others. The early to mid 1980s are a time when all you hear about it Hogan. This was the time where Flair became the ring master he was known as and so many of those mind blowing matches that you see the promos for are never on anywhere but 24/7. This needs to be made so younger generations can see the masters at work.

I think it's only a matter of time before WWE releases a Chris Jericho DVD.

Since WWE owns the ECW and WCW video libraries, they have more than enough content to make a strong, three disc set on Chris Jericho, and it's something I would not think twice about before purchasing.

It should cover from when he was growing up as a kid, to entering ECW in 1996 and winning the ECW Television Championship and briefly touching and showing highlights of his feuds with other guys there, just briefly touching on his ECW tenure.

His WCW career should be reviewed in detail aswell, showing matches with Eddie, Rey, his hilarious feud with Goldberg where Jericho hired a mini Goldberg at Fall Brawl 98 and then claimed he beat Goldbergs streak and should also touch on how Chris Jericho came to aquiring the services of the JPS and Chris Jericho's amazing feud with Dean Malenko, the man of 1004 holds promo, then when he claimed he was the victim of a conspiracy theory and went to Washington to find the WCW rule book, all those epic promos, also a highlight video showing Chris Jericho mis pronounce everyone's names like Don Malenko, Jo Jo Dillan, Ron Mysterio, etc I think would be good.

Then we would move onto his WWF/E career and his debut interupting The Rock, then his feud with Chyna and then moving onto Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle at WrestleMania (Although since it involves Benoit, knowing WWE it wont be in there) and I think that they should show where Jericho pinned Triple H on RAW for the title. It's a shame that Benoit won't be mentioned in Chris Jericho's DVD because they were tag team champions and had a good ladder match together. The I think it should touch on Jericho's involvement in the InVasion, then move on to his feud with The Rock, beating him for the WCW Championship, then how he lost it back to him and then onto Vengeance, beating The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin and then on to main eventing WrestleMania 18 with Triple H. Then showing the feud with Shawn Michaels and then Christian/Trish Stratus and then with Cena and leaving for a while and then returning against Orton and then getting involved with Shawn and winning the World Heavyweight Championship.

When I think about everything Chris Jericho's done in his career after thinking about everything for this, he's had a really good one.

I like the jericho idea, that would be a good dvd and i would buy it right off the shelf the day it hit shelves, and more than likely they would sell out. I also enjoyed all of those promos, u should read his book, it gives further detail into most of his career, and then just suddenly ends as soon as he makes his debut in the WWF

If the WWE is going to push the tag division, they need to release a DVD on the history of tag wrestling, at least for the WWF/E. I don't buy wrestling DVDs, so stop here if they already have one out.

I think it would do wonders for the current tag teams, if the younger fans had a glimpse at the tag teams of the 80's and 90's. Teams like The Hart Foundation, Demolition, The Rockers, The Road Warriors. They could even throw in The Moondogs and Strike Force. After showing off those teams, they could show some of the more modern tag teams at the height of their glory, such as The Dudley Boyz, The Hardys, Edge & Christian, New Age Outlaws, and even the Rock N Sock Connection (because anythingwith The Rock will sell out). The special features would be how the teams came to be, and the history of each team.

I think a "history of the world heavyweight championship" dvd would be awesome- ya know, same format as the WWE/IC titles' dvds were done in. However, this would mean it would have to chronicle it starting out in WCW (even tho it rly didnt), but, if they wanted to, they could. It would be cool to see watch its story from WCW to WWE, then being brought back my Bischoff, all the way up to today. Theres been some awesome WHC matches featuring the likes of Rock, Batista, HHH, 'Taker, Cena, & some top WCW talent (like david arquette).

The Jericho one is a great shout. I'd also like to see a proper Edge and Christian DVD, focusing mainly on their career as a team. Another one that'd be interesting would be one about the Hardcore Title. Always one of my favourite Championships, they could quite easily have a disc focusing solely on its time as a 24/7 Championship and all the Title changes that occurred as a result. Plus some of the ones that didn't, some great moments such as guys attempting to sneak up on Crash Holly when he was sleeping.

first i have to say to this day the rise and fall of ecw is by far my fav so with that said id kie to see ....

the rise and fall of WCW

also the history of the Championships are always good i think thed do one for every title like....

history of thhe United States title

History of the Tag Titles which i think would be a box set showcasing both set WWF/E and WCW with maybe a vignette on the US tag titles

History of the TV championship ( which would be perfect if they brought the title back)

History of the Big Gold Belt they could focus on its WCW days then WWF days then back to WCW as the International Title to what it is today

Big ups to the dude who did the Vader Story that sounds dope id also like to see a....

History of the big man in wrestling compilation focusong on the likes of Studd Giant aBundy Earthquake Tugboat Elgigante Yokozuna then into more modern dudes like Big Show and so on it would focus on the good and bad of course

Funny moments in Wrestling

i could go on for hours with this so if anyone liked my ideas ill add more

When he retires. Sting should have his own three disc set made by the WWE. A documentary, and then the other two discs with just matches. I know this was planned last year, but he was and still is with TNA. When he finally leaves TNA, the WWE should continue as planned, and hopefully actually get Sting to come aboard for this project as they did with Bret Hart. It would be epic to say the least.

First off, I hate the more recent format of the WWE DVD's. I am fan of the older ones, which were 2-3 disc sets where the 1st disc usually featured a documentary, and then the rest of of the DVD was filled with matches and promos, and other bonus stuff.

I hate the format for the recent Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, Edge, and Kane DVD's and the Undertaker one, where they basically go through the wrestler's career by match and highlighting events that lead up to the match. I don't like that format. I want the documentaries, and then all of the matches in their glory. I know many here aren't fans of the documentary portions of the wrestlers, but I'll respectfully disagree. I'm a fan of documentaries in general, so seeing great ones made on wrestlers is awesome for me (and WWE has made some excellent ones such as the ones on Flair, HBK, Bret Hart, LOD, Jake Roberts, Vince McMahon, Mr. Perfect, ECW, the Monday Night Wars, etc.)

I'm pretty sure the Macho Man DVD coming up will be like the more recent DVD's, but this'll be the exception where I'm sure I'll be happy with the DVD anyway. Just because Vince is finally getting his head out of his ass and doing a DVD on Randy Savage, who is more than deserving of one. Unless of course it turns out to be like the Ultimate Warrior's, which I hope it doesn't.

So any future DVD's on wrestlers, I want to see documentaries on them. Not a history of their career that's told through the matches of their career.

I liked IrishCanadian's DVD lineup of Vader. That would be an excellent DVD.

I think some other wrestlers that are deserving of DVD's (with documentaries, and then bonus matches, interviews, etc.) include Bruno Sammartino (will never happen), Bob Backlund, Ricky Steamboat, Rick Rude, Ted Dibiase, Owen Hart, The Undertaker (one with a documentary of his career), Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, and Eric Bischoff.

Edge and Kane were deserving of good documentaries and matches. Instead they got the crappy match by match format.

I also think that WWE should have a DVD dedicated solely to "bad gimmicks." This DVD would "celebrate" the worst gimmicks ever in the WWE. The Red Rooster, Outback Jack, The Gobbley Gooker, Doink the Clown, Bastian Booger, Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz, Duke "the Dumpster" Drose, and the greatest "bad gimmick" of all-time, the Repo Man, and more. This DVD could feature current wrestlers and WWE personell telling the stories of how these gimmicks came to be, and then making fun of them in a respectful manner of course. I think this DVD would be fun to watch and hilarious.

The other special DVD I would like to see done, would require for WWE to first make a list and then a DVD countdown special of, "The 100 Greatest Superstars of the WWE." This list/countdown would happen like VH1's Greatest countdowns. Every wrestler and personel in WWE (past and present) would be asked to choose their 100 Greatest WWE Superstars. The votes would be tallied and the list would be made and then presented in a countdown fashion. They could get current wrestlers and wrestlers of the past and other WWE figures (Jim Ross and Pat Patterson would be great for this) to come on and talk about the wrestlers on the list. Each wrestler would have a 2-3 minute profile on them, featuring footage of their career and wrestlers on the side telling stories about them and talking about what made them a great WWE superstar. The list would be counted down from 100-1, just like the VH1 specials.

I could see the Top 10 potentially being something like this (this isn't my personal Top 10, just what I could imagine WWE coming up with).

10. John Cena
9. Bret Hart
8. Triple H
7. Shawn Michaels
6. The Undertaker
5. Andre the Giant
4. The Rock
3. Ric Flair
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin
1. Hulk Hogan

Bruno Sammartino, of course should easily be in the top 10, but he wouldn't make the cut I'm sure. And Bret Hart should definitely be ahead of Triple H and I'd also say Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker on such a list, but considering this would be a WWE produced DVD, Bret wouldn't get past the unholy trio of HBK/HHH/Flair.

Other wrestlers that I could imagine being in the countdown include the following....

Antonio Rocca
Buddy Rogers
Gorilla Monsoon
Killer Kowalski
George "the Animal" Steele
Ernie Ladd
Pedro Morales
Ivan Koloff
Superstar Billy Graham
Dusty Rhodes
Bob Backlund
Pat Patterson
Greg Valentine
Tito Santana
Ivan Putski
Johnny Rodz
Ken Patera
Don Muraco
Jimmy Snuka
The Iron Sheik
Nikolai Volkoff
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Big John Studd
Paul Orndorff
King Kong Bundy
Junkyard Dog
Hillbilly Jim
Jake Roberts
Randy Savage
Ricky Steamboat
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
The Honky Tonk Man
Ted Dibiase
Rick Rude
Bam Bam Bigelow
Haku
The Ultimate Warrior
Sgt. Slaughter
The Big Boss Man
The British Bulldog
Rick Martel
Mr. Perfect
Sid
Razor Ramon
Jerry Lawler
Diesel
Goldust
Owen Hart
Yokozuna
Vader
Ken Shamrock
Faarooq
Val Venis
The Godfather
X-Pac
Kane
The Big Show
Chris Jericho
Eddie Guerrero
Dean Malenko
William Regal
Tajiri
Tazz
Rob Van Dam
Booker T
Edge
Christian
Kurt Angle
Brock Lesnar
Rey Mysterio
Batista
Randy Orton
Shelton Benjamin
Mr. Kennedy
MVP
CM Punk
Kofi Kingston
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy

and more

They might include tag teams as well. If that's the case the following would probably make the list....

The Valiant Brothers
The Wild Samoans
The British Bulldogs
The Hart Foundation
Demolition
The Brainbusters
The Rockers
The Nasty Boys
Legion of Doom
The New Age Outlaws
The Dudley Boyz
The Hardy Boyz
Miz and Morrison
Cryme Tyme (to highlight current stars)

And if wrestling personalities (announcers/managers/promotors, etc.) were included, it's probably have

Howard Finkel
Vince McMahon
Shane McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Linda McMahon (might as well include the whole McMahon family)
Jesse Ventura
Mene Gene Okerlund
Lord Alfred Hayes
Jim Ross
Michael Cole
Captain Lou Albano
The Grand Wizard
Freddie Blassie
Mr. Fuji
Bobby Heenan
Jimmy Hart
Miss Elizbeth
Sherri
Paul Bearer
Slick
Harvey Wippleman
Jim Cornette
Paul Heyman
Eric Bischoff

And for female wrestlers/divas

Fabulous Moolah
Wendi Ricther
Sunny
Sable
Trish Stratus
Lita
Torrie Wilson
Stacy Keibler
Victoria
Mickie James
Beth Phoenix
Candice Michelle
Michelle McCool

All of the names above aren't necessarily my picks, just who I could see WWE putting on such a list.

Those are the DVD's I'd like to see.

I would love to see a DVD based on Managers & how they impacted the business. I would also like to see as somebody else pointed out The Rise & Fall of WCW. The bad gimmicks DVD would be a great idea as there have been lots of bad gimmicks. A Chris Jericho DVD with all his highlights from ECW, WCW, WWE & also includes his career in promotions from Canada & Mexico as i'm sure those matches are probably entertaining. Those are the DVD's I would love to see.

I Love the Doc's as well but seeing as Kane Edge Taker and a few others are still in character i see why they released just match dvds. Im sure that taker and edge will have doc dvds when they are almost through with the biz. Kane im not so sure about, i havent heard much of his backround story i mean i know it but it wasnt all that interesting

One Doc you didnt mention was the Cena one, that was a top rate doc also i loved the Word Life one that highlighted his freestyles that was pretty dope

a few others that should be made would be .....

a slew of deecade dvds reliving the 80s 90s and 00s when there over . another product id like to see is....

Greatest storylines/feuds of all time

Greatest stables

NWO

and doc's on all the pay per views and how they came to be just like the very entertaining starrcade one you need SummerSlam Survivor Series Royal Rumble Halloween Havoc ( spin the wheel make the deal lol) Wrestlemania Great American Bash Superbrawl maybe throw a comp one in there explaining the pay per view boom when they started surfacing every month

this would include a best of In Your House series because i feel these were very important pay per views

like i said i got ideas for days

I'm gonna go outside wresler DVD's and think about matches.

Ok, check out this idea.... the Best of 3 stages of hell.
I know it wouldn't be big among casual fans, but more hardcore fans would absolutely love it. There have been so many classics contested in 2 out of 3 falls matches. Austin vs HHH at No way out 2001 anyone?
As far as I know, that might be a DVD already... but I hope not cause I think that's a good idea.

Next, a best of Last Man Standing matches.
There's been some amazing last man standing matches over the years. They are arguably one of the most physically demanding matches. And more often than not they're great to watch, especially when they're a blow off to a feud.

And lastly... I know this won't happen for a long time, but I think it's something everyone wants to see. Money in the Bank DVD.
Not just the ladder matches, but also how they were cashed in etc.
I think that would be incredibly entertaining, and would sell like crazy.

Ok, that's all i got for now...

I'd have to say I have seen people put 3 of the top 4 I'd love to see.

The NWA days in the 80s would be an awesome one. There were some incredible matches at that time with some true legends of the ring and while the Flair and Starrcade DVDs might have mentioned them, they didn't give enough focus. Also from an aspect of interviews talking about some more behind the scenes activities in Jim Crockett Promotions and how things were run/decided upon would be interesting. It's really the golden age in wrestling and it's about more than just Hogan though he was an integral part on the other side.

Once Sting retires, I hope to God that he can work out a deal with WWE as Monkey suggested and have one to himself. He is one of the most over guys in wrestling history and the best of the modern era to never have been in WWE which only adds to his legacy. That being said, I don't think going to the company that has rights to footage from your heyday and making something the fans would enjoy would be bastardizing the decision to never go to WWE in any way. It worked for Bret Hart and it worked for Sting.

This was touched upon I saw, but I'll go in more detail. Greatest stables/factions would be another good one. Have interviews about how they were formed and what went on with the guys while they were together, etc. And then you could include some legendary matches that went on as a result of them being together. It'd be interesting to know a little about the politics that go on in some of these. I'd love to see stuff with The Fabulous Freebirds, the Von Erichs (a family, but still kind of a stable), Legion of Doom, The Horsemen, Hart Foundation, DX, nWo, the Nation, Corporation, Ministry, and Evolution to name some. So many guys got there start or big break after getting a rub in a stable, generally from a legend and they have been such an intergral part of wrestling history. I'm actually surprised this one hasn't come out yet.

Also I think a dvd highlighting the Attitude Era would be a good one. Again what hearing what lead to some people being pushed, controversial decisions, etc. would be cool. It was a huge part of wrestling as it was the second boom period and really what helped the WWE to beat WCW in the end. There were tons of great matches that could be put on here..you might even need 4 disks for one this big. Again it's heavily involved in other dvds (Stone Cold, Monday Night Wars) but never the main discussion so it would be a great one and would definitely sell huge.

I would like to see a DVD based on the Hart family, the full clan.

A documentary on the importance of the family, and their impact on the business, including talking to people who trained at the dungeon.

Then have matches with the hart foundation, some early footage, right through to attitude era and even take a look at the new generation.

I have liked many of the ideas already mentioned, especially the 100 Greates of all-time, the Factions DVD, and others. I would also love to see a Jericho DVD WHEN he retires, not now, and the same for a WWE Kurt Angle DVD. I may even get shit for saying this, but I would probably even buy a Big Show DVD.

I am a sucker for big compilation WWE DVDs, such as their "History of..." and their 3-disc Rock/Austin/etc. sets. So anything like that...

What I am most looking forward to this year as the prospectg of a possible 10 Years of SmackDown! DVD, featuring the show's best matches and moments. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

How about Jerry Lawler? He has been active for over 35 years and in the WWE for over 15.

He has a great history in Memphis and the territories of the day, winning titles in the NWA and AWA. During that time he feuded with Nick Bockwinkel, Curt Hennig, Kerry Von Erich, and many others. Also, he gained mainstream notoriety from his angle with Andy Kaufman.

In WWE, he had a huge feud with Bret Hart and his family, and mini rivalries with Ultimate Warrior, Roddy Piper, and Jake Roberts. Lawler has a history bad-mouthing ECW on-air and even had a match with Tommy Dreamer on an ECW PPV. Plus, his USWA organization had a cross-over angle with WWE as well as his relationship with his son Brian Christopher joked about on TV. Lastly, his image for almost the last ten years now has been as solely an announcer, coining the term "puppies".

I think it's a great story, the only concern would be if they have the rights to all of the Memphis footage. I don't know if WWE or Lawler himself owns all of that, which is such a large part of his career.

All of the ideas I've read in this topic are good, but I would throw down money for "The History of the Crusierweight Championship." because while it wasn't big in the WWE, it still brought on a impression in WCW so that could merit it.

I'd like to see a Best of the Attitude era, and Best of the Rock N' Wrestling Era sets, each set could be sold in multiple Vols. with each Vol. consisting of at least a 3 disc set covering a one or two year span of time, the discs could be loaded with all sorts of promos, storylines moments, and matches from RAW, SD!, and various PPVs, other DVDs I would like to see are, Best of KOTR, A Bam Bam Bigelow DVD set, and a Terry Funk DVD set as well, also a Hart Foundation set would be nice too

I'd love to see a Terry Funk three-disc set. The wealth and logetivity of Funk footage is something which is definitely being at waste just sitting in a vault. Because WWE own a large majority of the NWA archive, it would give people a chance to see Funk in his first prime as a world champion, defending the title against a variety of opponents all over the world. The first disc would primarily consist of a documentary and a few matches from the early-mid 70's, chronicling his first years in the business tagging with Dork Funk, Jr. up until his world title win. Feuds with Jack Briscoe, Harley Race and the earliest ever recorded barbed wire match with Dusty Rhodes.

The second disc would consist of his 80's NWA, WCW and WWF runs. Some footage from Japan would be a treat to show just how over and respected he was. The 80's provided lots of great matches for Funk with the likes of Flair, Muta, Hansen, Hogan and the Junkyard Dog.

The third disc would cover the hardcore portions of his career. While a large majority of it was in ECW, he did have some of his most famous matches in smaller indy promotions which I don't think the WWE own the rights to. The 1995 IWA Japan King of the Deathmatch would be great, just to show how violent and hardcore Funk could get. Of course, matches with Raven, Sabu, Cactus Jack, Public Enemy, Shane Douglas and some Japan rarities would fill the disc.

On top of that, a bonus feature showing each of his retirements, stemming back to the original one back in 1983 would be a fun addition.

first i have to say to this day the rise and fall of ecw is by far my fav so with that said id kie to see ....

the rise and fall of WCW

also the history of the Championships are always good i think thed do one for every title like....

history of thhe United States title

History of the Tag Titles which i think would be a box set showcasing both set WWF/E and WCW with maybe a vignette on the US tag titles

History of the TV championship ( which would be perfect if they brought the title back)

History of the Big Gold Belt they could focus on its WCW days then WWF days then back to WCW as the International Title to what it is today

Big ups to the dude who did the Vader Story that sounds dope id also like to see a....

History of the big man in wrestling compilation focusong on the likes of Studd Giant aBundy Earthquake Tugboat Elgigante Yokozuna then into more modern dudes like Big Show and so on it would focus on the good and bad of course

Funny moments in Wrestling

i could go on for hours with this so if anyone liked my ideas ill add more
Dude i love most of these dvds, your pretty creative with what uve said, as well as what most have said above, man it would be awsome if wwe would actually come to some of these sights and take the ideas that us fans look at and make them a reality. Make more sells and alot more fan reaction that way. I also like the e&c idea alot, but i think they should let that come out when christian finally gets on smackdown and goes to team with edge/go against him and then produce the dvd. also what do yall think about another, better put together dvd of RVD:robvandam:Featring his ecw days, and all of his great matches in his career?? And maybe a sting dvd as well?

I'd like to see:

Rise & Fall of WCW (an unbiased view though)
DVD's for Jericho, Goldberg & Kurt Angle (obviously they'll wait until he returns, probably later this year)
NWO DVD with a documentary and 2 disks of the most memorable matches
Greatest Raw/Smackdown matches
Funniest moments

And I can't believe they still haven't gotten around to releasing all the WCW PPV's on DVD, they own the whole library, I'm sure they will eventually though.

I'd like to see a history of all the major titles yet to have a DVD (World Heavyweight, Tag, US, Womens, etc...). Some others that could be done are Chris Jericho, Best of King of the Ring, Shelton Benjamin: The Gold Standard of Wrestling (kidding of course), Ted DiBiase, and maybe a best of WWE Hall of Famers. Could include matches from Hart, Hogan, Austin, Steamboat, Piper, Lawler, Andre, and many others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back