What would/did make you watch TNA?

It was actually finding out what happened to Jeff Hardy.

I hadn't watched wrestling for a while and only knew of WWE, tuned in on WWE and only saw Matt, I started wondering what happened to Jeff, found out he went to this place called TNA and started watching on-off from then

I liked TNA.......when it was called ECW. So basically this is all people that don't like Vince McMann, and they can't act, therefore, that's probably why they are not on WWE. Pretty much a waste of time.

TNA is just an amazing company to have started from humble beginnings and to have made it as huge as they are now. What really got me watching the show was that it provided an alternative to being spoon fed garbage from WWE each and every week. The thing about TNA, and Dixie Carter said it best, "We are not a sports entertainment company, we are a wrestling company." And she's right, TNA is much more focused on traditional wrestling than staged and scripted entertainment. Don't get me wrong though, I love the storylines in TNA as well. I think the best promo cutters are Kurt Angle and The Pope, both are very charismatic. It'll be really interesting to see not what happens with Hogan there, because that plot has already been outlined, but what will happen when Hogan is done with TNA. Will the King of the Mountain take his rightful thrown back, will the executive shareholder assume control, or maybe they will bring in someone else. Only time will tell. In the mean time, we are going to get a kick out of Foley battling Bischoff and his thugs. Wonder how Foley will retaliate, should be very exciting to see...

I grew up on WCW. Here in Australia, all we got was WWF Superstars but we had TNT so we always got to watch Nitro. As a kid, that was what I watched.

So the chance to see Jarrett, Sting, Scott Hall and all the guys again is what got me into it. But the matches are jst off the pace and so much fun to watch. WWE matches are snore fests sometimes.

Sting is my all time fave so that was a big reason I kept up with it.

To keep me watching is jst for them to make a little more sense and not have shows which look like stuff thrown together for no reason what so ever.

I started getting into TNA because of the Icon Sting. I watch now because of the Beautiful People and the rest of the knockouts.

I kind of funny but i actually started watching TNA when they were doing the weekly PPV on Wednesday night. One Wednesday night, there was nothing one T.V. so i decided to gave them a try, i had the 10$ to pay for it and i thought that i would take them every week. That paticular show had a x-division title match between A.J. Styles and Jerry Lynn which was one of the best thing i ever saw on t.v. That were i got hook to TNA. When AMW was in the feud with XXX and they were in the climax of their feud, i took all the PPV for that month just to see how the feud would end. I did the same thing for the Jarrett/Raven feud and the AMW/Naturals feud. Back then, TNA was all about the wrestling and creating interesting feud and less about the sport entertainment aspect.

I started watching it on PPV when Dusty Rhodes,ROn Killings, and Aj was there. I watched because ECW was long gone. Also so was WCW. ECW was my fav an then some of my fav guys came like Sabu,Raven,Stevie,The Franchise,3D,and Jerry Lynn. It got me intrigued especially cutting Ravens hair. I grew to like younger guys like Aj and Daniels. Which is what bring in Hogan and the NWO can do for TNA now. Fans tune in to see what Hogan is up to and then its up to Aj and the future of TNA to shine. My dad had no idea who Aj Styles was he stopped watching when WCW went out. He tuned in to see the possible return of the NWO. He then saw the main event and afterwards called me to say what a great match Styles had with Angle. That is what Hogan can do for TNA. All of use old fans need to shut up about the older guys and stick with TNA. TNA is trying to bring in news fans and Hogan did it on that monday with getting TNA's highest rating even going up against RAW and Bret Harts return. If fans tune into see a champion name Aj Styles who they have never heard of they will turn the channel to see Triple H or Cena but if Hogan is promised they may sitck around for awhile and see how great Aj really is. Although he lacks mic skills, but the older guys bring good mic entertainment.

I started watching when i could no longer watch raw for more than 10 minutes without being bored out of my mind and turning it off. then i found tna "whoa dudleys, angle and christian screw raw" and also i was interested in watching a.j. styles as id seen him on the wwa eruption ppv (look it up and youll see some large simularities between it and tna) and was majorly impressed then when i found tna i was stoked to see another match with aj and hed gotten much better. still sucked on the mike though xD

I don't think I've ever watched a full iMPACT show until January 4th 2010. I have a best of A.J. DVD that I bought because I had heard so much about how great he is, but I could never get through an actual broadcast of a TNA show. It just always looked so second rate in my opinion. The wrestling was solid but in the end I just didnt care.

The main reason I watched January 4th is the fact that it was on a Monday. I remember the last Nitro and the thought of two wrestling shows on at the same time brought back some great memories. This along with the thought of Hogan, Hall, and Nash (no matter how old they are) together again with Bischoff was too much to resist as the original nWo was what sucked me in to wrestling in the summer of 96.

January 4th was huge in that TNA proved that they can run a decent LIVE show against the WWE. I was impressed enough that I watched iMPACT again two days ago and am now seriously contemplating ordering Genesis this Sunday. As long as The Nasty Boys and Sean Morley depart soon, I feel that TNA may have hooked a new fan.

I got out of wrestling in 2002, and never went back, i knew about TNA etc but didnt know much about them, so come the 1st january i thought i would get back into wrestling and started watching only from then on so i dont get confused, and so far its been really good.

I started watching TNA back when they were doing there weekly PPV's, For me the thing that drew me to TNA was the fact that there wrestling was different from WWE. That and the fact that at the time TNA had alot of guys I had never heard of. The thing that keeps me watching TNA now is the fact that it's still different from WWE. Not by much anymore but still dfiferent.

The reason I began watching wrestling again back in 2006/2007 was to actually have something in common with my father. I asked him where the people like Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, the Dudleys, etc. were, and he mentioned that they were now on TNA, a program he started to watch that year. So I started watching with him.

It looked like a really cheap version of wrestling, and I was less than thrilled with the storylines. I watched on and off, more if my dad was watching it.

What kept me watching regularly in 2008 were AJ Styles and the Motor City Machine Guns. Growing up I loved tag team wrestling, and MCMG made me (and still makes me) excited about tag teams again. And of course, AJ is incredible.

MCMG on TV always makes me happy - more Sabin and Shelley could easily increase female viewership haha!

TNA was origional and different from wwe. It didn't involve talking thru half the show like what we see in wwe,that's why I liked tna.now with the involvement of hogan I feel that all we are going to see now are rehashed wcw skits.

i started watching tna because of the Main Event Mafia, but what kept me hooked was the X-Division. Now i'm started to lose interest because hogan and all his loser friends are there.

I started watching around 2005.
The main reason i watched it back then and still watch now? They had names i knew from WWE and WCW to put it simply.
Names such as Team 3D, Jarrett, Sting, Nash, Christian, Raven, Sabu, Jeff hardy etc
Also adding Billy Gunn and later Christian kept me interested in the product so i can definatly understand the benefits of TNA using Named talent.
Due to these names i then realised the potential they had in people like AJ, Daniels, Joe, Abyss, Team Canada, MCMG, LAX, Lowki, AMW and even monty brown!

Of course the original concepts such as Ultimate X, King of the mountain and the fact it wasn't PG played a large role in things too.

I watched from the beginning. I am a huge wrestling fan, moreso than "Sport Entertainment". The action in the show used to be great, and was truly "Total Nonstop Action". I still watch the show, but see myself fast forwarding through it very quickly if I do not watch it in real time.

What got me into TNA was something different. I am a huge fan of the business, and enjoy getting the chance to see what else is out there. I was impressed with how different TNA was. Six sided ring....wow. I thought that was the best concept. Seeing some of the old guys. Being introduced to new ones too. It was great. It still is, and I hope that it continues to get better.

I first looked at it because it was wrestling, and I was getting back into wrestling. I stayed with it because of AJ and Christian, and then I stopped watching for a while when Christian left. However, the Main Event Mafia angle was quite intriguing so I started watching it more frequently then. If AJ Styles left, there is a chance I'd stop watching, but I genuinely don't know right now.

I've only started watching TNA, about a month ago. I first started watching wrestling back in the early 2000's and I had quit about 2007. However my friend convinced me to watch TNA this past month and I got to say that it hooked me and now I'm a fully pledged wrestling fan.

I was on YouTube one day last July, and I looked in my subscriptions and saw someone had uploaded the latest episode of iMPACT!. I decided to watch it, and the rest is history.

I was a big wrestling fan up until 2003.I love wrestling,then I stop watching,It got real lame to me.So around 2007 I started watching WWE again learning the new faces & all.But something happen WWE was not fun anymore.Its more suited for my daugther (who loves WWE)than me.The guest host,Hornswoggle,Cena,etc.doesnot excite me.Im not a kid.So one night I was siting in my bedroom and I happen to catch my first TNA show.I wont lie it took me sometime to get use to TNA but now Im hooked.TNA all the way baby.WWE is so overrated ,I think TNA gives the fans what they want.

one thing that would make me switch to watching TNA is Matt Hardy moving there and teaming up with Jeff again.

I'll watch anything wrestling related. You could put 2 monkeys in ring and call it wrestling and I'll watch it. True story.

WHat would make me watch tna? well the need to stop ripping off the wwe ala the screwjob angle they took! the need to keep it different have different stories and i think TNA needs to go back to the octogon. And get your own talent instead of former wwe talent it just makes it a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back