What underused wrestler would you like to see pushed?

I'll make yet another post about John Morrison, as people have said he is fantastic theres no doubt about it, but why push him as a main-eventer yet, fact is Miz and Morrison are the only reason why people care about the WWE Tag Team Titles (in fact this may go into another thread).

In my opinion if he and Miz split up there is a very big fear of both guys becoming jobbers, Morrison will job to Kennedy, Hardy and HHH whereas Miz will job to Morrison, Umaga, Big Show and worst of all Mark Henry.

Seems WWE are serious about rebuilding the tag team division, so why split up there best team?

Carlito......He's one of the greatest superstars in WWE. He can wrestle technical and can mix in the high flying. Plus he made an impact upon his debut. What other wrestler can say they won the United States Championship on their Smackdown Debut and the Intercontinental Championship on their Raw Debut? No one except for Carlito. Where's his World Heavyweight Title run? He deserves it......him jobbing?.....THATS NOT COOL!

Well I think the most under-used wrestler at the moment and has been for the last 11 years is Kane. Okay he's used to be ECW champion but unfortunantly no one cares about ECW. He got to hold the WWE title for one night and in my opinion thats wrong because I think he would make money for WWE if he was champion because he's an attraction and an interesting character. He's also Undertaker style built (bout 7ftish, over 300pounds and very quick)

Most of the wrestlers you have mentioned apart from Charlie Haas and the Hardy's havn't been with the company for more than 2-3 years so are they really ready for headlining wrestlemania???

elijah burke ive liked him since he came in with the new breed imo hes better then cm punk he has mic skills,wrestling ability and everything else it takes to be a star wwe just hasnt utlized him correctly

I think John Morrison should be pushed next. I mean his in ring work is excellent, he can most certainly carry a match, in fact, the classic battles that he had with CM Punk proves that Morrison can move up the ladder. He also has very good mic skills and can cut a promo very well. This guy really needs a push to the top because I think he can do well in the upper midcard and high card.

I like that Kane is in the main event scene now, but it's not like they'll ever put the strap on him. He's up to double digits in Tag Title reigns, he's been consistant throughout the years. Even if it's been consistantly mediocre. He needs a push before he burns out.

Another who needs a push is William Regal. After his match with Punk on Raw, I see the light. Stuff him right into the middle of the RAW Main event scene.

I'm not a burk fan and believe he should be let go.. He's a good wrestler but never put on matches that I can remember.. It might be because they had him wrestle CM Punk and Tommy Dreamer about 12 times.. I think its time to push Paul London and put him in matches with burchil and kingston because those will be mid card matches people will remember.. I have been a fan of his since he started on smackdown and enjoyed watching him kendrick and ashley team up I guess to try and make them the new rockers/hardys but ashley kept ruining it by disapearing every other week.. Other then london I think hass needs the psuh.. Hass actually showed that he can be charismatic when he hosted that womens contest on raw once.. He was fun to watch and listen to.. He can put on benoit type matches so I think it is time to let him prove himself

Mr. Kennedy; When Kennedy moved to Smackdown WWE said he wasn't going to get any big push he was going to stay at the same level he was on RAW. On Smackdown Kennedy can't get a win for love or money, are they saving him up for a push in 2009? Probably not. At this months PPV Summerslam; the World Title is being defended by Triple H against the challenger the Great Khali... I understand Khali means money in India so i'm not saying leave Khali off the card altogether... but wouldn't a much more appealing match be Kennedy Vs. Triple H with Khali facing Kozlov or someone else like that. That way, should Kennedy win the title providing a great Summerslam moment and a defining moment in his career, he can enter into a programme with the companys top heel Edge.

D.H Smith is one of the most under/never used talent that I think the WWE currently has. If you watch some of his videos from Florida Champioonship Wrestling you can see his wrestling talent and ability. In my opinion even if the guy didn't have an ounce of wrestling charisma he could still be a huge draw for the WWE with fascinating storylines considering his is a second generation superstar following the footsteps of one of the better in-ring performers ever.

Obviously there are a lot of 2nd generation superstars in the business right now, but he may appeal more to older wrestling fans because of his late father's name. Push this guy to the moon like I think he should be and I believe people will tune in just to see Davey's son.

MVP they just making him drift truely make sure him more solid in ring better finisher as he doesnt seem to be using the playmaker simple fact he would look good with the title. I think put him in a feud with triple H( drops the title to khali) have the whole matt hardy saga. Simple then MVP win, hes automatically over and a contender. Also Big Show feud after feud after feud simple fact he should be world champion he just looks the part but he needs to be heel doesnt work as a face. However maybe MVP should make a tag team with Kennedy another under used person. Make them heels, well kennedy a cock heel again doesnt work as a face. R truth should be face along with Killings good feud there.

I think that Chris Jericho has been underused.. Right now, he is in a great feud with Michaels.. Everyone... Everyone knows he is a main event heel, but once this feud ends, he isn't going to be in the title picture.. I want him there, so bad, but we all know that he won't be.. Not with Tista, Cena, Orton, and Layfield.. It's sad. :(

I'd Love Too See Bourne Have A Major Pushh This Guy Is Imense

John Morrison Ex Tag Champ Intercontinal But This Guy Is Still Great He Should Ditch Miz And Ecw Go Straight For The Big Time

And I Dont Know If Anyone Else Thinks This
But Why Dont They Have A Cross Branded
Number 2 Title Match
Shelton Vs Kofi Because We Never Really Saw And End To This Feud It Just Went Durinng The Draft So Now They Both Champs , Have A Match To See Who The Better Is ?

I'd love to see Kenny Dykstra get a push. I haven't seen him on tv in a reallyyy long time, and when I do see him, I can't remember the last time he's won.. I'd really like to see him hold the US title, or Intercontinental.. I can't even remember what show he's on now so either of those.. I've always seen him as a charasmatic wrestler & I enjoy watching his matches when he's given the chance to actually have a good match.

I would have to say Shannon Moore. He is great in the ring, and I just hated to watch him be a jobber. It just wasn't right. I think Shannon Moore should've been a solid mid-carder. But nope! Vince has to ruin everything! By making him job. He was good as an MF'er, and he should have had the push that he did as a MF'er. I just wish he wasn't gone from WWE, and WWE just gives him a push!

Elijah Burke - I miss seeing this guy I think hes extremly charismatic and hes a pretty good wrestler. The reason we havent seen him is cause WWE cant think of anything to do with him, well with all the african american wrestlers getting a push these days he fits into that catagory.

Evan Bourne - I like what there doing with him now, I mean hes a 187lbs guy so he isnt gonna be whoopin ass just yet, but I think if they were to bring the cruiserweight title back, he should be the one to carry the belt.

Paul London - I fear he may be on the chopping block soon enough, cause with Brian Kendrick getting a push on Smackdown, they really dont have anything for London. I think they should team him up with someone rather than just jobbing him out.

Super Crazy. I'd love to see him turn the 'Insane Luchador' into a full on persona. He'd have to be heel of course, but he could give these ridiculously passionate promos, all in Spanish, and then pull off loads of aerial spots with the intention of hurting people on purpose. I wouldn't expect him to become champ or anything, but maybe a tag champ or US champ. He could have some great fueds with Bourne and Ortiz and then later Noble and ultimately Mysterio.

3 reasons why that would never happen though:

1. WWE are too chicken shit to have inventive, high risk moves due to the number of injuries suffered in the last few years.
2. Cruiserweights don't draw according to WWE creative
3. If they were going to have a Mexican superstar base his gimmick on the fact that he's Mexican, they couldn't do it without re doing that stupid Mexicools gimmick, or without putting him in a sombrero while riding a buro, and he'd never be allowed to shave.

Mr.Kennedy- He has all the potential to be the next Rock, or Steve Austin. People are walkin around sayin "If u smell . . ." and "Austin 3:16 says i just . . . " now people can walk around sayin "MRRRRRRRRRRR. KENNNNNNNEDDDDDDYYYYYY!"

Elijah Burke- Hes got great mic skills. And he can fit into the african american push.

Gregory Helms- Bring him back as the Hurricane and have him feud with Kozlov and win U.S title.

Val Venis- a veteran in the ring and former IC champ. just seems that WWE is wasting him.

Charlie Haas- a very sound technical wrestler. at lewast push him to mid card for an IC title fued.

DH Smith- so Dh fails one drug test and he's completely forgotten about? Look at Jeff freakin Hardy, one more suspension and he's gone but he still gets a good push.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back