What moment in wrestling pissed you off?

This may or may not have been said, but I'm going to rant about it. One of the moments in wrestling history that pissed me off to no end was the Fingerpoke of Doom with Hogan and Nash.

I sincerely was interested in seeing this develop into a great storyline with Hogan and Nash feuding culminating with the end of the NWO as we knew it. I had high hopes for Hogan to get a face run or even Nash to become face. I didn't really care. I was a WCW mark and wanted to see the NWO end. Instead... we get one of the fatal wounds for WCW. Some say Halloween Havoc's botching the time and cutting off the main event would be the death blow, but there were many blows the WCW endured until it was finally dead, and to me, this was a gaping wound.

I lost all respect for Hogan and flat out hate Kevin Nash and this is due to this match. There was no point in doing that, except to get a laugh backstage after it was over with. It's selfishness from Hogan and Nash that make this moment even worse. It tainted a legacy with the WCW World Heavyweight Title and pretty much slapped every fan inside the Georgia Dome's face. It was the first time since I read a bio about Hulk Hogan during middle school and found out wrestling was pre-determined that I had been so disappointed in wrestling. Nash is a joke and the most overrated piece of crap wrestler in my opinion and Hulk Hogan is what he is.

It pisses me off typing this right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back