What electronics/gadgets/gizmos do you own?

JamJam

It's goin' down forreal!
Figured I'd cover all the bases here as I'm legit curious as to what kind of electronics, gadgets, or gizmos you guys own. Don't ask me why I added gizmos on there, I just wanted to. I think this is the first time ever that I've seen the word gizmos here on the forums.

But anyway, I have an HTC One M7 for a phone, an HP laptop, a Kindle Fire HDX, and I'm currently looking to purchase a game console along with a new flat screen TV. So if you guys have suggestions for that, I'd like to hear it.

So what electronics/gadgets/gizmos do you own?

Samsung Galaxy 5 phone, Samsung Tab 2, Couple Dell laptops, Toshiba laptop, some other brand of laptop that I forgot about, Vizio plasma tv, couple PS2s, couple Xbox, couple 360s, SNES, N64, Game Cube, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, Xbox One, Sega Genesis, some cheap ass PC, bunch of car audio equipment, couple surround sound systems, various E cigs, adjustable vibrating bed, some LED light up tables, and a VCR.

What the fuck is a VCR? :suspic:

Jokes aside, I used to go to this video place down the street where you could get old tapes for 25 cents. I stocked up as a kid with old horror movies & wrestling tapes. Wish I had kept some of them.

Since you mentioned Genesis, I never owned one, but somehow managed to find an Earthworm Jim cartridge while unpacking a few years ago. Strange indeed.

I own a metal detector and I've actually found some decent shit with it.

My old Atari 2600, that still works, amazingly, is my most prized piece of electronica, however.

There is this place called Game Over Videogames that sells old systems and games. First time I walked in & saw a wall of Atari, NES & all the old system cartridges - I almost passed out from the excitement. When I finished stumbling around and drooling on myself, I found they had a bunch of arcade style games toward the back. Played The Simpsons, XMen & TMNT for about 2 hours before I had to leave because I was super late for work.

Totally worth it.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Soon to be upgraded to a Nexus 6

Desktops: Custom built gaming rig dubbed Tha Burna Machina. Another custom built PC I received from work after it was taken out of service redubbed: Tha Burna OG. An old Dell Desktop named MachinaLinux.

Laptops: El cheapo 17" Acer Walmart special but upgraded with 8 GB of RAM and a 120 GB SSD, Wife has an older Sony Vaio laptop, and a tiny Lenovo Thinkpad 11" with an i7 processor in it for my daughter to play on. I also have an older HP Pavilion 17" laptop with a busted screen set up to use my 32" TV as a monitor. Work laptop is a HP Elitebook 15.6" with 24 GB of RAM and a quad core i7 CPU.

Tablets: Google Nexus 7 2012 rooted and flashed with a custom rom. Wife has a Dell Venue 7, both my daughters have Acer 7" tablets. I also have an iPad for work since I'm the official iPad trainer.

Monitors: A 23" LED TV that doubles as a third monitor for the gaming rig. A 23" and a 20" monitor finishes off the triple monitor setup. A 22" monitor set up on my workbench/lab. A spare 15" monitor, and a 20" monitor hooked up to Tha Burna OG.

Streaming devices: 2 Chromecasts, a Roku 3, a Roku 1, and a Roku Stick.

Blu Ray Player: Sony Blu Ray Player

TVs: 2 32" TV's, a 42" TV in the living room, a 15 inch TV in the kitchen (wall mounted), 15" TVs for both of my daughters in their rooms.

Game Consoles: PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, 2 Nintendo DS's, Sony PSP, Nintendo Gamecube, Sega Dreamcast

E Cig Equipment: A Cloupor Hana DNA30 Mod Clone, 3 Kayfuns, 2 Vamo V5s, a couple of VV ego batteries, a broken MVP2, and a broken MVP. My Igo-M dripper. Tons of ejuice.

Various headphones, a few 2.1 sound systems, a 5.1 sound system. Some car audio such as my Sony digital media player and speakers.

Think I got it all covered.

Think I got it all covered.

You forgot the 382 remotes that it takes to turn your home theater entertainment extravaganza. Unless there is an app for that.

Who am I kidding, You're TY F'N BURNA- of course you an app for that.

Samsung Intensity phone. Thing is so cheap I can't even take video with it but it gets the job done.

Two PS3s The older round top big one and the smaller slide top one.

Gamecube

Wii

Dell laptop

There is this place called Game Over Videogames that sells old systems and games. First time I walked in & saw a wall of Atari, NES & all the old system cartridges - I almost passed out from the excitement. When I finished stumbling around and drooling on myself, I found they had a bunch of arcade style games toward the back. Played The Simpsons, XMen & TMNT for about 2 hours before I had to leave because I was super late for work.

Totally worth it.

You're lucky, man. I'm looking for a place like that over here but no luck. I'm trying to buy a PS1, I miss playing some of my favourite games like Crash Racing, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Tekken 3, The Unholy War etc. on my favourite console. But most of all, I miss this...

[youtube]31ivdML1Xes[/youtube]

Here are two awesome game themes from my PS1 days.

[youtube]9n0mMcE2BJ0[/youtube]

[youtube]ZVA217shUHo[/youtube]

Yeah. The amount of systems & games is quite impressive. Everything seems to be in pretty good shape\working condition that I have seen.

Next paycheck I am going to get one of the NES systems & a few games. It will be nice to play them on the actual system again instead of an emulator.

Zelda gold cartridge- FTW.

Yeah. The amount of systems & games is quite impressive. Everything seems to be in pretty good shape\working condition that I have seen.

Next paycheck I am going to get one of the NES systems & a few games. It will be nice to play them on the actual system again instead of an emulator.

Zelda gold cartridge- FTW.

Takes me back to being a kid and renting this just because of that. I don't think I ever did much in the game but the fact that the cartridge was a different color made me interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back