What can we do?

That N Word

Actively evolving
Okay, I know before, I was one of the reasons that people wanted to leave this site. I was a shitty, obnoxious poster and an atrocious troll with terrible grammar. However, as I grew older, I've gotten more mature and honestly can say that I grew into becoming a better poster. I've been on this site since around 2014 and I've seen a lot of people come and go. Some left for the good (Sly), some left in a negative light (Coco). My question is, how do we save WrestleZone? Any ideas or initiatives to bring in new members?

The guy who had his user name as beat that ***** ass is going to save the forums. Shit!

Most forums are dying. I wouldn't worry too much about it. This forum and the other one will both die off pretty soon. The issue was that the last admins did nothing to foster the social culture that this forum used to have.

Most forums are dying. I wouldn't worry too much about it. This forum and the other one will both die off pretty soon. The issue was that the last admins did nothing to foster the social culture that this forum used to have.

I don't blame Sly or KB; it's just that people moved on and things got kind of stale.

Don't worry, WrestleZone figured it out! Curse words are now blocked. That will definitely drive more people here, especially that crucial young audience that loves wrestling forums. Those 5 year olds that hover here will finally be free of bad words!

The stars were from before the filter was switched off.

Get a twitter account for your forum. Use the Tweet button on the bottom to share your content. You can work with the other forums in the network to promote each others content. We mainly push our own content but WZ, Sherdog, and Game Revolution are welcome.
HF Boards Official (@HF_Boards) | Twitter

Your Open Graph Logo (Style Properties: Header and Navigation) must be updated. It will display a xenforo logo when you tweet. I'll get that taken care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back