A Tie-Up with Book This!

GLOBAL ICON

I <3 Wrestling and Soccer
Hello sig-makers. I've used plenty of sigs in my tenure here on the forums, but I see most of the people who I got sigs from have either left the site or they are not active anymore. So I need somebody from the young crop to step up and please, please, do my requests.

You see I am a Book This! regular and I plan to start a new fed. So all I would like from you guys (whoever chooses to help) are some graphics for my BT! For example: PPV wallpapers and matchcards, RAW and SD! matchcards that involve superstars and divas and occasionally the title belts (whenever there are title matches), a RAW poster and a SD! poster and one sig. Credit will of course be given and if you're interacting with me for the first time, rep will be given too. Not that I won't give you rep if you've helped me before, but I need to spread some around.

So guys, please do help me. I'm in need. Thanks a lot. And let me know right here in this thread. Thanks again.

If you're going to constantly be needing new material, you'd probably be better off to just learn how to do some simple Photoshop work yourself. If you get me specific information on what you want, I'll try to help you out, but I can't promise any sort of consistency. Sorry, it just sounds like a lot of work I probably don't have time to be volunteering for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back