What Can The WWE Do With Them?-Primo

Want to get Primo involved in a relevant storyline to see what he can really do? Have him join the Straight Edge Society. Make the group bigger, and have Primo move to Smackdown and team with Gallows. Give Primo the new look, new style, and new attitude and maybe fans will catch on to him. If he gets little to no reaction in the big heel group on Smackdown, then you FE him and show the fans you tried.

I like the sound of that, I really do. He could talk about how he refuses to follow the same path as his brother into drugs and has chosen the Straight Edge lifestyle as a way to save his career and his life. CM Punk is more of a role-model than his brother ever was

Things like that

Put him with his brother - not Carlito, the other one, Tito. He's in FCW, and, if there is a third season of NXT hopefully Primo can be his pro - it would give him so relevance at the very least. Then develop them into a tag team.

Right now they probably don't have a clue what to do with him now Carlito is gone. They had a little thing going with Ted DiBiase, they could've been his enforcers.

As has been said, a cruiserweight divison could mop up some really under used talent right now (Primo, Yoshi Tatsu, Chavo etc...) plus it'd be great to watch.

I reckon they've got 3 months to work out a program for him, or he'll be future endevoured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back