We need more people in the General Wrestling Section.

Blade

"Original Blade"
People, come to the general wrestling section. It makes no sense that it gets so little traffic, considering the quality of some of the threads and the limitless possibilities for threads in there.
I feel like I'm only person posting there.

So come on, pay the GW section a visit.

The problem with it is that there are few threads put in there due to all of them going to the three main sections.

I've tried creating some really good threads in there, but they don't get noticed at all.

And I don't think a "GET IN THE GENERAL WRESTLINE SECTION!" sig will work, somehow.

Hereby known as the "Blade wants to be a mod thread"

I have felt that a Moderator actually does need to be assigned to both the General Wrestling Thread as well as the Old School Wrestling Thread, for some time now. And I think I subtly suggested it a couple times.

But one Mod could handle both sections ... and should simply be responsible for getting some discussion going in there.

I'm not publicly making any recommendations on who should do this. But it very well likely could be done with the Mod staff we already have ... that simply needs sections to be re-assigned. Or, someone else could be picked to do it.

But I think if we are going to keep those sections, which we obviously are ... someone should be assigned to Mod them. Just wanted to comment on that publicly and make my thoughts known.

I posted in your thread, Blade. Twas a good topic. But yes, I thing the Gen section should have twice as many threads. Why, because so many people post "Who's your favourite wrestler" in the WWE section, which, seeing as that is not specific to the WWE section, should be in the GW section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back