What's the difference between the WWE section and the WWE television section?

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Genuine question. So as to not be a total douche - there's a first time for everything - I'll actually explain my confusion.

I always thought the distinction between the two was that the WWE Television section was to discuss directly events which had taken place on WWE television, for instance "The Shield finally lose" or "John Cena's television matches." In contrast, the WWE section was to discuss broader topics, like "Who's the best heel in WWE?", or maybe stuff which hadn't actually happened yet, such as "How to debut the Wyatt family."

Here's a screenshot of the top seven threads in each section:

iXdtEkj74C7K3.png

ibesaHrM8UEkdV.png

Without looking, and assuming that you don't already know which threads are in which section without posting there, could you tell me which is which? If you could, could you explain to me why?

Spoilers below for which section is which:

The top section is regular WWE, the bottom is Television.

Is the discussion so different about whether CM Punk is too small or whether he's the new 2pac that one belongs in Television discussion and one doesn't? Why is discussion about The Shield finally losing not in Television? Why is discussion about the break-up of Team Hell No in regular discussion, and a hypothetical suggestion about who Paul Heyman should manage in Television?

I thought the distinction was hair-thin at best, and I think reality has proven that. Of course, I've gone on record as saying a site with such dwindling traffic as ours shouldn't have so many sections, and this particular problem isn't unique (the Bar Room and GSD are literally the same section, split in two) but this seems particularly glaring to me.

Huge oversight mods....

The CM Punk 2 PAC thread deserves to be in the Hall of Fame its so good.

Also, that "Did Anyone Else Notice...?" thread commits the cardinal sin of making me click it to find out what it's about instead of, you know, using the title like man has been doing since we first drew on walls with our poo. Seriously, Ugg and Chogg would have at least put "Did Anybody Else Notice... How We Can Write On Walls With Our Shit?"

But that's another matter.

Also, that "Did Anyone Else Notice...?" thread commits the cardinal sin of making me click it to find out what it's about instead of, you know, using the title like man has been doing since we first drew on walls with our poo. Seriously, Ugg and Chogg would have at least put "Did Anybody Else Notice... How We Can Write On Walls With Our Shit?"

But that's another matter.

I'm sick of threads ending with a "?".

These are some of my biggest forum pet peeves along with threads that start with something like "I didn't see another thread like this one so the mods can feel free to move or delete it if one already exist"... Gee, it sure is nice of you to give the mods permission to do there fucking jobs:rolleyes:

These are some of my biggest forum pet peeves along with threads that start with something like "I didn't see another thread like this one so the mods can feel free to move or delete it if one already exist"... Gee, it sure is nice of you to give the mods permission to do there fucking jobs:rolleyes:

hey this is my first post so dont criticize my opinion even if its stupid. also i didnt look back to see if there was a thread related to this already because thats too much effort.

so i like dean ambrose, i think hes a sure fired wee hall of famer already. does anybody know where i can get some naked pics of dean ambrose? i really like him.

also could shieldgirl please respond to my marraige propsoal.

hey this is my first post so dont criticize my opinion even if its stupid. also i didnt look back to see if there was a thread related to this already because thats too much effort.

so i like dean ambrose, i think hes a sure fired wee hall of famer already. does anybody know where i can get some naked pics of dean ambrose? i really like him.

also could shieldgirl please respond to my marraige propsoal.

No need to paste and copy your first post. We remember.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back