The Graphics Section

No graphics mod. Don't need anyone taking away my glory :)
Nah, but seriously, PM KB and ask really really nicely and he'll probably organize the thing better :)

I don't know. Let's see how you do.

Still think it sends the wrong message if we say "Oh, that forum doesn't get much traffic. Let's just let it sit and become a disorganized pile. Not like anyone's going to look at it."

See how I do? LOL, are you reviewing my modding?

I'm currently moving threads from 3 years ago. Fail to see how it helps in ANY way. It takes 2 seconds to move a thread if someone puts it in the wrong section, hardly need for a new mod.

It's a specialty thing. You wouldn't have done it if I hadn't suggested it.

Yes, I am reviewing your modding, because the graphics section is a section I go to a lot, and if it's better for me, it's better for many.

I still think it needs more than some threads being moved. Plat and Rebecca had some extremely good ideas. Concrete rules, the [REQUEST] thing, etc...

Doc, I love ya buddy. But you're not a mod. Please don't tell the staff how to do their job. It's perfectly acceptable and encouraged to give us suggestions, but your "review" of Becca's modding ability is absolutely irrelevant. Becca is a damn good mod, always has been, and she doesn't really need to answer to you.

Still love ya brother, but cool it.

Yeah, sorry, got carried away.

Apologies, Becca. You know I love you, right?

It's a specialty thing. You wouldn't have done it if I hadn't suggested it.

Exactly - but see that it does get done if you ask? I never realised it bothered people to not have it all organised exactly, bt as soon as I know, I've spent the last hour trying to fix it. A simple PM to me, or reporting a thread in the wrong section will do the trick, instead of all of this 'reviewing' shit.

Doc, I love ya buddy. But you're not a mod. Please don't tell the staff how to do their job. It's perfectly acceptable and encouraged to give us suggestions, but your "review" of Becca's modding ability is absolutely irrelevant. Becca is a damn good mod, always has been, and she doesn't really need to answer to you.

Still love ya brother, but cool it.

<3

Yeah, sorry, got carried away.

Apologies, Becca. You know I love you, right?

I love you too :)

Damn you and your fabulous sigs ED. Him and his emo eyes...stop following me you sexy fuck!

I HAVE NO IDEA ED I GOT LOST AND JUST WANTED TO MAKE A COMMENT.

I SEEK ATTENTION

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back