W.T.F....What the Flair??? Divas ranking v.2

Heartbreak_Kid_707

Championship Contender
I know I've made a list before, but this is a little more detailed. Before I ranked Charlotte around #4. I watched all her matches and everything. I was wrong, she should be around DEAD LAST!!! Her matches are horrible. Her promos are horrible. If it wasn't for her daddy Ric, she would be in TNA at best. Here's a new list of how I would rank the Divas division. Not counting any total divas nonsense.

1) Sasha Banks
2) Paige
3) Becky Lynch
4) Bayley
5) Natalya
6) Nikki
7) Alicia Fox
8) Alexa Bliss
9) Asuka
10) Dana Brooke
11) Tamina
12) Brie
13) Summer Rae
14) Lana
15) Carmen
16) Naomi
17) JoJo
18) Rene Young
19) the kid in seat 7A
20) The 3 year old in the stroller
21) the 400 pound mama at home in front of the TV.
22) Charlotte Flair

This is very easy:

Top 5 women's wrestlers in the WWE (Divas)

1) Sasha
2) Nikki
3) Natty
4) Becky
5) Paige (maybe)

Now, if I'm counting the NXT women, both Bayley and Asuka get put in there above Nikki, and Emma gets in there above Paige.

Charlotte is just bad. She's probably more awkward in the ring than Brie is.

In terms of Diva who are actively wrestling, this is my list:

1. Sasha Banks
-
-
-
-
-
2. Becky
3. Bayley
4. Natalya
5. Alicia
6. Alexa
7. Paige
8. Emma
9. Asuka
10. Naomi
11. Summer
12. Dana
13. Charlotte
14. Tamina
15. Nia
16. Carmella
17. Nikki
18. Brie

Sasha Banks is the best women in the company and on her way to WWE history if Vince books her like HHH did in NXT. Two of the other 4 horsewomen are the next best in Bayley and Becky but like Sasha need Vince to book them as well as HHH. However unfortunately for Charlotte, Vince has already done the damage, overpushed, over use of her father and a lack of quality in her matches make her difficult to watch, add to that the fact that she is feuding with the 2 worst women in my opinion and Vince didn't give her a chance of succeeding.

I can't remember where I saw it (and if it was on here, all credit to the person who came up with it. If it wasn't, and someone knows where it came from, please let me know so I can credit them accordingly)...

"Charlotte Flair: Looks like Ric, wrestles like David."

She's awful. Frankly, none of them are terribly good. Sasha at least has a personality though, so maybe she'll develop in other ways. I haven't been terribly impressed with the women's matches on NXT or the Specials, but maybe it'll click for them/me?

Unfortunately I've to agree with many of you on this one and would say Charlotte is seriously overrated. But that doesn't mean I'll put her awfully behind in the rankings. She really got good wrestling skills albeit unnatural. She isn't someone who's in the same league of Bayley, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Natalya or Paige. But certainly she would make the top 10 in the active divas section.

Don't patronise her too much. She had worked hard to be here in this spot. Certainly it isn't Ric Flair why she is holding the title now.

Cheers!!

Where are the likes of Cameroon, Rosa Mendes or Eva Marie? Clearly to you guys all of them are far better then Charlotte. I mean, if JoJo, Lana and Rene Young are better then Charlotte eventhough you didnt even see them wrestle, then maybe Eva Marie is better too? :lmao: Heck, maybe CR7 isnt that good football player and he is there just because of his looks. Maybe, I dont know, maybe Lallana is far better then him. :lmao:

I mean, from what I saw Sasha is better, but lets not underestimate Charlotte. She is pretty good in ring eventhough promo work needs to get better(along with annoying "Wooooo"-ing). Charlotte is in bussiness 3 whole years. For that time she is great. Compared to Brie Bella who is in the bussiness 8 years(I think) and still botches like crazy, Charlotte is superb wrestler. Heck, I dare to say that she can be compared to the likes of Paige who is in the bussiness 10 years and cant see how is she better then Charlotte in-ring wise. :)

I would agree that Charlotte is overrated, but I would not go so far as to put her last in a list of Divas. On the other hand, I don't feel that Sasha is the best either, she's good, but she just doesn't click for me in the same way she does for others. But she still goes pretty high. My list would be as follows:

1. Paige
2. Sasha
3. Natalya
4. Nikki
5. Charlotte
6. Becky
7. Alicia
8. Brie
9. Naomi
10. Tamina

I didn't include Summer, Lana, or Renee because Renee is an announcer, while Lana and Summer are more managerial types right now. If I was to include NXT, then Bayley takes number 2, Alexa takes at least number 6, if not higher. Emma goes in the top 10 as well, but Dana, Carmella, Asuka, and Eva don't rank at all for me. Carmella and Dana need tons of work I think, I haven't seen enough of Asuka to rank her, and well Eva just sucks and should be nowhere near a ring.

I strongly differ on this topic. Charlotte is one of the best lady workers on the main roster. I'd put her below Sasha, Paige, Nattie and Nikki. Becky and Charlotte are both equal workers. And I'm not counting NXT women.

Charlotte is good in the ring. It's Brie I'm going to blame for the bad match at Raw. Despite being a heel, she uses Bryan's kicks on the breast along with chanting "Yes! Yes! Yes!".

So, all the good matches she worked down there in NXT were bad. Right? She worked great to memorable matches.

While she did win the title because of her father, that doesn't change the fact that she's good. People seem to hate authority (not the power couple) guys. I don't know why. If a guy or gal is firmly decided to be the top star, fans mess the plan. Look what happened with Reigns. It's the same mentality people have so, I'm not going to blame you either.

According to me, the list goes like this
1. Paige
2. Sasha Banks
3. Natalya
4. Becky Lynch
5. Charlotte
6. Nikki Bella
7. Naomi
8. Alicia Fox
9. Tamina
10. Brie Bella

1. Natalya Neidhart (Best worker by far, actually has to slow down on Raw to not show everyone up, you should see her practice against guys, she is blinding)
2. Sasha Banks (2 MoTY contenders in two consecutive PPV's, plays the heel to perfection, trains incredibly hard)
3. Bayley (Those two matches plus a hugely over gimmick that stands out in this era, love her to bits)
4. Becky Lynch (Unbelievable talent, needs to get clear of Charlotte and strike out on her own)
5. Asuka (Holy fuck, she will get over on the main roster within 12 months)
6. Paige (Excellent all around, love her love her love her, so young and a master of her craft)
7. Charlotte Flair (Good wrestler, needs to work on her character)
8. Nikki Bella (Getting better, decent moveset now if a little babyface)
9. Nia Jaxx (Will get over in a major way if booked right, proper monster heel)
10. Alexa Bliss (Surprised with how far she's come along, great moveset now)

I think the most surprising thing about most peoples' lists is the appearance of Botchy Fox.

The problem with Paige and Charlotte is that their main roster matches are not a patch on their NXT matches, as they simply don't get the same amount of time. But there's a reason why Paige led the 'Diva revolution' angle (even though it should have been a joint effort of her and Nattie)

Charlotte has done precisely nothing to impress me since promotion, but she still had good matches in Florida; to say she is worse than Summer Rae, Brie Bella etc is harsh - Brie has had one very good match (at Summerslam 2014 vs Stephanie McMahon) and that's it.

Most improved is Nikki by far - her matches are largely watchable nowadays

Top 5 though have to be:
Sasha
Paige
Natalya
Bayley
Becky Lynch

PS does anyone else think that Asuka is essentially a female Daniel Bryan?

Yeah i also think She is a female Daniel Bryan..... Nice move-set and fierceness and toughness seems good too.... like that of Daniel Bryan.... An awesome addition to Women division.....

I agree with the OP. Charolette is horrible!!!!!! I've listened to all the fanboys singing her praise and I just don't get it. She's slow, awkward and ugly as sin. She's lucky Ric Flair is her daddy. It's a travesty she has that belt and Sasha Banks doesn't. Sasha is 100 times the athlete Charolette is. I want to slap Michael Cole everytime he says Charolette is a great athlete. Namoi puts Charolette to shame. It's disgusting and I turn the tv off whenever Charolette wrestles.

I could not disagree more, Charlotte is an excellent in-ring competitor but She has a LONG way to go in character development. I know it was a matter of time before the average "Smart" fan would turn on Charlotte. She is in the middle of a forced push which most don't seem to care for. She was chosen to end The Bella Empire's stranglehold on The Diva's Championship when there was at least three or four Women more qualified for that honor (Sasha, Paige, Becky and/or Natalya)IMO, but I hope people will not punish Charlotte for running with the opportunity She has been given because I think She has the tools to be one of the best Women we have ever seen in a WWE ring, She just needs more time to polish Her character and find Her niche.

1.Sasha Banks:The best overall Diva IMO, She has it all, the in-ring talent, the look, the it-factor and last but certainly not least She knows who She is in the ring has an excellent character and excels at being the villain. Sooner rather than later I hope She finds Her way to the top of the Diva's Division.

2.Natalya:Simply outstanding in the ring as stated above She has a level of polish to Her in ring style that is usually reserved for Her male counterparts. The only knock on Her is that She is possibly the most bland Diva on the entire roster. Never thought She got the respect She deserves or the full opportunity to showcase the apex of Her ability. Now seemingly at the twilight of Her career I guess the WWE wasted the chance to create something special with Her.

3.Becky Lynch:There is something that I just like about Becky, great in the ring and has a unique character, has some character development issues but nothing that can not be fixed. I think She should be back in NXT in Bayley's spot, representing there brand as Champion. Waiting for Her inevitable call-up and not playing fourth wheel in P-NCB horrible storyline. Hope She gets the chance to shine but WWE doesn't seem to be as high on Her.

4.Paige:Like Sasha I think Paige is an complete package, good on the mic, excellent in the ring, and knows who She is as an competitor, still needs a little work but She has been the most consistent competitor in the Diva's Division and will stay along the top tier for years to come.

5.Charlotte:Say what You want but Charlotte is one of the best Women on the roster IMO and I don't think she's overrated so much as I believe that she is a tad bit out of Her depth. Her character leaves A LOT to be disired and Her in-ring work could use a little refining but overall I think She very talented and with a little hard work and polish She could be just as good if not better than any Woman on the roster.

Sara Amato:Better known as Sara Del Rey is arguably the greatest American Women's Wrestler to never complete in the WWE. She has Her signature all over the new Diva's, they have improved exponentially under Her care, I would love to see Her get in a run on the main roster but alas maybe She is a little too old and not traditionally as beautiful as the WWE likes there Women.

Sarah Stock:Better known as Sarita in TNA or Dark Angel in other promotions around the world is now the head Female Trainer for The Training Center and NXT. She is young, talented and beautiful enough to standout in WWE's main roster so i'm not sure why She has chosen to stay behind the scenes but i'm sure She can help elevate and train the Diva's of the future.

6.Naomi
7.Nikki Bella
8.Emma
9.Bayley
10.Adrienne Reese
11.Peyton Royce
12.Alicia Fox
13.Brie Bella
14.Billie Kay
15.Asuka
16.Nia Jax
17.Tamina
18.Alexa Bliss
19.Dana Brook
20.Summer Rae
21.Carmella
22.Cameron
23.Aliyah
24.Gionna Daddio
25.Eva Marie
26.Rosa Mendes
27.Lana
28.JoJo

And that's My complete list of every Woman Wrester(if I can use that term for some of them)in the WWE.

I agree with the OP. Charolette is horrible!!!!!! I've listened to all the fanboys singing her praise and I just don't get it. She's slow, awkward and ugly as sin. She's lucky Ric Flair is her daddy. It's a travesty she has that belt and Sasha Banks doesn't. Sasha is 100 times the athlete Charolette is. I want to slap Michael Cole everytime he says Charolette is a great athlete. Namoi puts Charolette to shame. It's disgusting and I turn the tv off whenever Charolette wrestles.

There's a reason you think that...

Hey dumbfuck, I have ZERO desire to watch NXT or any other garbage WWE product. TNA, ROH and Global Force are much more entertaining and not as FAKE as WWE. WWE shows the same garbage matches on RAW and then has rematches on Smackdown. That is lazy, sorry ass booking and I don't waste my precious time with that horseshit. Go ahead and enjoy your trash repetitive WWE with the other fanboys ******.

If all you know is Raw Charlotte, there is your reason.

Ranking the woman now huh

1. Nikki Bella
2. Becky Lynch
3. Paige
4. Emma
5. Natalya

Becky, Paige and Charlotte need to learn to cut a damn promo and they'll be a lot better. Can't think of any other divas that deserve to be ranked.

Where are the likes of Cameroon, Rosa Mendes or Eva Marie? Clearly to you guys all of them are far better then Charlotte. I mean, if JoJo, Lana and Rene Young are better then Charlotte eventhough you didnt even see them wrestle, then maybe Eva Marie is better too? :lmao: Heck, maybe CR7 isnt that good football player and he is there just because of his looks. Maybe, I dont know, maybe Lallana is far better then him. :lmao:

I mean, from what I saw Sasha is better, but lets not underestimate Charlotte. She is pretty good in ring eventhough promo work needs to get better(along with annoying "Wooooo"-ing). Charlotte is in bussiness 3 whole years. For that time she is great. Compared to Brie Bella who is in the bussiness 8 years(I think) and still botches like crazy, Charlotte is superb wrestler. Heck, I dare to say that she can be compared to the likes of Paige who is in the bussiness 10 years and cant see how is she better then Charlotte in-ring wise. :)

It was kind of the point that I was giving how terrible Charlotte is, Rene young, jojo, & Lana (all non wrestlers) as well as the fan, ring boy, anyone else I listed that DONT wrestle are better than her. Lol

I think Charlotte is a good, maybe even exceptional wrestler, but she'd be more compelling as a heel. 'Genetically superior' is not a motif meant for babyfaces...and quite frankly, can really sound a little racist when under the wrong context. She's larger and stronger looking than most of the women and yet she's been booked as an underdog. She should be booked as a monster. But more importantly, her opponent should be the one overcoming the odds.

Is she overrated? Yeah. Has she been an irrelevant champion? Yeah. But WWE, despite giving her the title, doesn't seem that interested in her and she's playing a role that Becky would be more comfortable in.

I know I've made a list before, but this is a little more detailed. Before I ranked Charlotte around #4. I watched all her matches and everything. I was wrong, she should be around DEAD LAST!!! Her matches are horrible. Her promos are horrible. If it wasn't for her daddy Ric, she would be in TNA at best. Here's a new list of how I would rank the Divas division. Not counting any total divas nonsense.

17) JoJo
18) Rene Young
19) the kid in seat 7A
20) The 3 year old in the stroller
21) the 400 pound mama at home in front of the TV.
22) Charlotte Flair

So you are trying this again eh. Okay you're an idiot. Typical IWC, bitch and complain the Diva's division is shit, and it was, but when they call up the NXT girls, they bitch and complain about them.

There is nothing wrong with Charlotte that getting rid of some of the "Wooooing" wouldn't solve. She is solid in the ring and a great worker. Yes I think Sasha Banks is better, but there is nothing wrong with Charlotte at all.

Funny how once the new girls get called up, ALL OF THE SUDDEN Nikki Bella is in everybody's top 5 best women's wrestlers list. Take it from somebody who has defended Nikki Bella time and time again, she's nowhere close to Paige, Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, and Nattie in the ring. It seems like people use her as the ultimate insult towards Charlotte, which I find humorous considering everybody was begging for Nikki to move over for the "real wrestlers".

This list is stupid. The only reason people are hating on Charlotte now is because she was thrown into the title picture (which everybody begged for) before Sasha and Becky. Much like Roman Reigns, she's the "chosen one" compared to Sasha who is being "held back" like Daniel Bryan was. Sometimes we as a hardcore fan base are too damn predictable.

If you want Charlotte out, than don't bitch and complain when Nikki Bella gets thrown back in again. Man, sometimes wrestling fans amaze me.

:lmao:

Charlotte at the very bottom of Heartbreak_Kid_707's list. You must REALLY hate her, as that list is completely unjustified. Charlotte is extremely talented and one of the best divas in the WWE. She may not be THE best outside of kayfabe (Paige, Becky Lynch, and Sasha are better in the ring) but she is indeed one of the best and her Divas Championship win was deserved. Heartbreak_Kid_707's list lost all credibility when Charlotte got ranked lower than fans. Here's a real ranking, including divas from both Raw and NXT. The ranking criteria is based primarily on in-ring abilities and mic skills with some consideration also given to accomplishments (hence Nikki being ranked as high as she is).

1. Paige
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Bayley
5. Charlotte
6. Natalya
7. Emma
8. Asuka
9. Summer Rae
10. Alexa Bliss
11. Dana Brooke
12. Nikki Bella
13. Alicia Fox
14. Naomi
15. Peyton Royce
16. Billie Kay
17. Tamina
18. Carmella
19. Eva Marie
20. Nia Jax (Granted this is only based on one match and she could improve in time.)
21. Brie Bella
22. Cameron

I think the most recent NXT show proved that Sasha Banks has been the best female wrestler in the world this year. She literally has the total package, she's the best we've seen in WWE in a while, since Mickie James at least. The rest of my list is as follows:

2. Natalya - I don't care how much Creative overlooks her, I cannot ignore the first ever 3rd generation Diva and the only female Dungeon graduate.

3. Bayley - Someone said it earlier, her gimmick is perfect for this era and where the company is headed. If I'm Vince, Bayley HAS to be my company's top female

4. Becky - I'd say she's #2 to Nattie in technical wrestling ability. Great ring worker but I haven't been able to enjoy her personality much

5. Charlotte - Anyone who says her daddy got her here has never watched her perform in NXT. Unfortunately, WWE Creative doesn't know how to book the generational stars that use their parent's name - they just keep mentioning the parent and referring to the current star as "This Legend's Child" (see Ted Dibiase jr.)

6. Paige - second most overrated person in the division. I think the IWC gravitates toward her because she was never a model and she's really young

7. Tamina - like Natalya, her ability isn't the reason why she never reached her potential, it's WWE Creative

8. Asuka - Her mask scares me and I'm a grown man, but she's very good. Stay tuned, I doubt her peak will be higher than 8th in the company.

9. Alicia Fox - It's funny, now that she can actually wrestle she's completely irrelevant. Luckily for her she's a 9-year vet in a division where literally everyone got a turn #FormerDivasChampion

10. Brie Bella - The only thing Nikki can do better than twin sister Brie is fuck her way to the top. Add some fake tits and POOF - we have the longest reigning Divas Champion of all-time. I'll take Brie Mode over that politicking every day.

EDIT: If NXT doesn't count then its 1.Sasha, 2. Natalya, 3. Becky, 4. Charlotte, 5. Paige, 6. Tamina, 7. Alicia Fox, 8. Brie Bella, 9. Naomi, 10. Summer Rae

The main reason I try to avoid rankings is there is too much to consider. For example, Summer might not be a very good wrestler, but she has a more compelling personality than Brie, who seems to be the better wrestler. Honestly, I was trying to find a good example of 'good wrestler, bland persona' in the Diva's division and I realized that there are no Diva's equivalents of Curtis Axel.

It also comes down to exposure and presentation. Nikki deserved to be Champion once she turned heel because she was getting more momentum than AJ and Paige were- even though they were vastly more talented. Unfortunately, she couldn't maintain it and her 'longest Diva's Champion' reign was a mistake in my opinion. Naomi briefly became a favorite, or at least she was up there, when she first turned heel. Her promos were awesome and she had that deadly presence that drew me to Sasha. She was pretty good in the ring too, only held back by her comedic moveset. Even though Paige was more talented, Naomi was catching my interest at that moment because WWE was using her perfectly. And then she failed to get the belt and started jobbing, now playing second fiddle to Sasha. Now I don't really care. That's part of why I'm concerned for the direction that Nikki is going.

Right now, Paige has my interest. The problem is that Paige's promos and angle has been a bit too interesting and now the 'Charlotte Vs Nikki' feud feels irrelevant. Yet Paige is jobbing to Nikki, so she's irrelevant too, despite arguably being more 'over'.

So my list is constantly changing based on who simply has caught my interest. Sasha is awesome right now, but if she starts being booked to look weak, then I might stop caring about her as well.

I went back and found an old ranking I did, the background pretty much being that I had only been watching NXT for a short while. I'll be quoting my old rankings with my new rankings to see how much my opinions have changed. The numbers will be a bit off from the old to the new because I added 3 divas, but I'll be ranking based on: in-ring ability, mic skills, and overall potential star appeal. The divas aren't in a position to put asses in seats but they are in a position to potentially keep them there instead of taking a piss break.

1. Sasha Banks

Original Ranking - 5:
Ok not going to lie, I’m not as impressed with Banks as some others are. I’ve only been watching NXT for a short while and I can only vouch for her in-ring ability. I was expecting a little more personality wise given the hype around “the boss”, again I’ve only been watching for a short time (and I'm a few episodes behind as is) so I probably missed most of her character development, but I do feel like she'd struggle to command a large crowd's attention.

New Reasoning: Clearly I'm one of the newer additions on the Banks bandwagon, but like I said in my original post I handn't really seen much of her. It was her match against Becky at TakeOver that really put me firmly on her side and she's been shining ever since even in defeat. I couldn't have been more wrong about about her potentially not having the ability to command a larger crowd's attention, their damn near begging for her every night. :lmao: There's really no topping that.

2. Paige

Original Ranking - 2:
It took me a while to warm up to Paige, she was another NXT diva I knew nothing about from actually seeing her, I just took what people had to say about her as truth and felt that for all the hype she was kind on “meh”. Though her feud with AJ wasn't done as well as it could’ve been that’s when I really started digging her. She was getting much more comfortable both in the ring and on the mic and it showed greatly. I still don’t truly feel I’ve seen the anti-diva persona that put her on the map so that’s also something to look forward.

New Reasoning: Pretty much the same, I've seen more of her anti-diva side and she continues to be at the top of the pack as far as in-ring abilities go. She didn't completely loose herself joining Total Divas but instead used the new audience for better exposure and it all worked out. She's fine on the mic though there is still a little bit of a language barrier where her accent comes off thick as molasses sometimes, but she more than makes up for it in character and in the ring.

3. Bayley

Original Ranking - 6:
I feel like the crowd would eat her up. They’d be sad for her when they needed to be then happy again when she needed them to be. Then she’d get in the ring and jaws might drop. Imagine a less attractive but more adorable Maria whose not stupid just oozes innocence. If handled properly she could be big.

New Reasoning: Again pretty much the same, where now she's taken that innocence and turned it into a triumph story and it could work the same way on the main roster. Imagine a build just like how they did Daniel Bryan's Wrestle-mania win. Unlike most of the other women on this list she doesn't really have that sex appeal and I doubt she ever will, but a character like Bayley doesn't need it. She'll inspire your kids and will only hand someone their ass on a silver platter if absolutely necessary. :)

4. Charlotte

Original Ranking - 1:
I feel like with a little time and effort the crowd will take anything she has to offer simply because she’s Flair’s daughter. Not to mention she knows her way inside and out of the ring so that’s even more reason to root for her. The only downside is, I honestly don’t think she’s that attractive, which has the potential to be a huge downside. Unless we’re ready to see her “ugly duckling” to Mickie James’ “miss piggy".

New Reasoning: While her looks were a non factor, I'm in the camp that believes her only character standing being that she Flair's daughter was a mistake. She's the champion right now, and I just don't care. There's no doubt that she can go in the ring (though apparently there is) but it just proves that being a good or great wrestler just isn't enough on the main stage. I don't believe her star is falling, just dimming. If it takes turning her heel to wipe those tears out of her eyes and have her flaunting around that she's genetically superior, then so be it.

5. Nikki Bella

Original Ranking - 4:
I blame 99.9% of Nikki Bella’s problem since she’s improved on WWE creative. She’s made strides in the ring (anyone who says otherwise can kiss her perfectly tanned ass) and I believe that if given programs that aren’t completely shallow and/or a character that didn't change whenever the wind blew she’d be an even better diva. Considering she's had this faulty handling and she’s still improving and entertaining says a lot.

New Reasoning: I've come to believe that Nikki's childish taunting isn't just bad writing, I honestly believe creative thinks their appealing to a younger audience. Just like any other segment that I might find dimwitted, it's not supposed to appeal to me. With that being said, it still doesn't make it easier to watch, but she's still improving in the ring and always get a reaction from the crowd and that's what makes her one of the total divas (all puns intended). Though with many other stars rising she needs something to give her an edge, and I honestly believe dropping Team Bella is the answer. Unlike some others I don't despise the teams, but it is getting a bit tired. Though I understand the teams makes the juggling of all of the divas easier with just one title and a not so split brand. However they've done fine with making mini feuds outside of the title picture, and they should continue with that. Rotating the winners and losers into and out of the title picture.

6. Becky Lynch

Original Ranking - 12:
From the very little that I’ve seen she can go in the ring and has a personality I feel most fans would enjoy. I just feel like she’d be the current day Katie Lee if not handled properly though.

New Reasoning: I've seen a lot more of Becky Lynch since this post and I've enjoyed pretty much all of it. She has some work to do on the mic but she's very entertaining in the ring. It's not hard to see she's kind of being lost in the shuffle right now, but I do feel that there are worse places to be than beside the the champ's side. She has a great personality and I think that if given a little singles time she could really get over.

7. Asuka

This may be a little high considering she's only been in NXT for such a short time, but I think the main roster would love her sort of eerie character. She's talented in the ring and doesn't mind to play to the crowd's ear, she could be very versatile and I believe that's a huge bonus.

8. Alexa Bliss

Original Ranking - 15:
Might as well call her Kelly Kelly…Kelly. She’s what K2 improved to be by the time she left, so she has plenty of room to grow and seems at least comfortable being interviewed backstage. I’ve only seen two of her matches, both with Sasha, one better than the other, but the second seemed like it was nerves more than anything else. With some concentration she could be a good baby face diva. Or at least a good face valet.

New Reasoning: Well no wonder everyone wants to be a heel! :lmao: It was an odd switch at first but it's definitely working. She's improved a lot in the ring from my last post as working a heel style really allows her to show off and develop some character in the ring. Some more time practicing on the mic down in NXT and she could really be a big deal when she comes to the main roster. She somehow manages to be cute and sexy at the same time, which never hurts. She has a good finisher and though she's a good foot under some of the other divas she could definitely hold her own on the main roster.

9. Emma

Original Ranking - 7:
Another diva who knows her way all the way around a ring, but I’m just not feeling her. They, apparently, took a small crowd gimmick and tried it on the main stage to a big fat flop, and I haven’t seen any damage control for me to take her seriously. No, Santino didn’t help. That being said whenever the recovery begins I still feel like they could do a lot with her.

New Reasoning: I believe Emma can be a very versatile character for the division. They made a mistake with assuming that the main roster crowds were just going to automatically accept her with open arms (which is instead what happened to Sasha), but I believe she could still be a main player on the main stage if handled properly. She's good in the ring, she's attractive, she has an accent but it's not too thick and she's now played both a heel and a face character. I feel like I was being a bit too harsh at first with Emma, she's talented and if given something to sink her teeth into I believe she could be very entertaining.

10. Naomi

Original Ranking - 8:
I feel like Naomi has a good personality, but up until a few weeks ago it was very one dimensional. She’s doing alright with her heel turn, nothing spectacular but it’s watchable. She’s the most athletic diva on the roster, but at times would get ahead of herself, especially with divas who couldn’t keep up as is, and it made for very awkward spots. Her match with Nikki at Extreme Rules though was very enjoyable which leads me to believe my earlier assumptions that if she just slowed down a bit (as most heels do) she would do just fine.

New Reasoning: Like I mentioned above, Naomi's awkward timing during matches during her initial push led to a missed opportunity. Which was probably for the best because she really wasn't ready. However, like I assumed above she slowed herself down a lot after turning heel and it's led to her having much better matches. The only thing going against her now is that terrible finisher and being so closely associated to Banks. If they let her though, I do believe she could be a fun face and entertaining heel.

11. Natalya

Original Ranking - 10:
No one can take away from what she has to offer in the ring, but that really doesn’t change the fact that she has the personality of a brown paper bag. Even on Total Divas I found myself being bored to tears with her and her woe is me storyline. Is what she’s complaining about true? Yes, for the most part, but that doesn’t make her any less of a drag to listen to. I do fault creative for years of mishandling with few and far between glimpses of hope, and I still believe she should have been the first Divas Champion, because for the most past she’s been lost ever since she lost all those years ago.

New Reasoning: Though it could have been more surprise for the fact that they were actually doing it, I did enjoy Natalya's insertion into the teams and her mini feud going on with Paige. She's just as good as she's ever been in the ring but like mentioned above creative is at fault for a large part of her lack of luster, and her entertaining interactions with Paige are proof that she can be a good hand to have around.

12. Dana Brooke

Original Ranking - 20:
N/A. I couldn’t tell you what she looks like.

New Reasoning: Well I certainly know what she looks like now. She's not the best on the mic or in the ring but I do believe she's in a good place to still be relatively new in NXT. Give her half a year, maybe a full one, and she'd fit right in on the main roster as the former body builder turned wrestler.

13. Alicia Fox

Original Ranking - 9:

She seems to be the go-to beta diva in most cases. She’s good in the ring, and if they would giver her a different character…or any character for that matter, besides the chick that goes a little wacko sometimes and then is fine and then goes a little crazy again but then is fine…you get where I’m going with this. She’s a bit uncomfortable on the mic but with some more exposure I think she’d do fine. She also has one of the best diva finishers.

New Reasoning: I like Alicia, but being relegated to third wheel in Team Bella is the worst thing to happen to her, while still being the best. She was going nowhere fast without them, and she's now featured prominently in tag matches. One of her pluses is that she has one of the better finishers in the division but I don't recall the last time I saw it. With that being said if she were given her own character her chances at the championship would still be next to zero, but she'd still be a solid and entertaining hand to have around.

14. Summer Rae

Original Ranking - 11:
When you think of a WWE diva some Summer Rae-ish type of woman should be one of the first things to pop up in your head. She has charisma and the look, and she’s decent in the ring given how little experience she has.

New Reasoning: Again we're getting further and further away from the title picture here, but everyone needs a ray of sunshine. :blush: She's unfortunately been involved in one of the worst angles of the year and has had no ring time to make up for it. Being the hot blonde unfortunately makes you easy picking for love pairs, but if they were to let her be a wrestler there's still some potential there.

15. Carmella

Original Ranking - 17:
I don’t know why the crowd is all the way down her back but I like her. Her personality is on 10 without looking cheesy and she oozes charisma, hopefully she can match it up in the ring. Given the crowds approvals I feel like she can be a successful face or heel.

New Reasoning: She's shown a few moves in the ring, and while she has a lot of ground to makeup for if she wants be in the title picture one day, she still has the potential to be a good heel or face diva on the main roster.

16. Billie Kay/Peyton Royce

The two new Aussies in NXT with long legs, that's basically all we know about them as of now. But much like the Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch who walked into NXT are a far cry from the stars who walked out, I believe these two have the potential to make similar transitions.

17. Tamina

Original Ranking - 13:
She has a great look, I honestly expected her to be the next Beth Phoenix. Really can’t remember much about her in-ring ability besides a power kick (which, granted, was impressive), and she’s also a little stiff on the mic from what tidbits I’ve heard.

New Reasoning: Much like Alicia Fox she's the third wheel in her group, but she's still a decent power diva to have around if you need to make someone look good.

18. Nia Jax

She had a typical monster debut so there's not too much to say as of now, but it was ok and she has lots of time to continue to improve.

19. Brie Bella

Original Ranking - 14:
If they showed her for the down to earth hippie she is maybe all would be well, but having her behave like a teenage bully (complete with the holding a giant L to her forehead) just shows how much she’s acting…and how bad she is at it. Following her on Instagram and seeing her on TV at times makes me feel like there’s a 3rd twin running around.

New Reasoning: Brie can range from decent to bad in the ring, which isn't a good thing. It shows inconsistency in how much effort she puts in her matches, like she picks and chooses when to care enough to give her best. Like I mentioned above the mean girls act is tired, but also like I mentioned earlier maybe it's just not aimed at me.

20. Eva Marie

Original Ranking - 16:
She’s trying guys. You can see videos of her training and it didn’t take years for her to get that she has a golden opportunity so why not make the most of it and do as best you can while you’re at it. I commend her for her efforts. Her look is Maximum Hot 100 worthy, need I say more? I feel like she has a personality that can easily rub people the wrong way but with a few teaks that can be worked to her advantage.

New Reasoning: I know her star is rising with a lot of people while she's in NXT and I'm surprised I don't agree. Yeah, she's improved from awkward headlocks but that's not saying too much. The match where she forgot to kick out was a huge face palm, they cleaned it up pretty nicely with the referee vouching for her but I don't believe that was the original plan. Apparently she's had her best match to date recently, I look forward to seeing it when it airs. She still has the look and personality that they're working in her favor, but she still has a very long way to go with the plans creative has for her.

21. Cameron

Original Ranking - 17:
Cameron Cameron Cameron Cameron Cameron. I know she’s on just about everyone’s sh!t list and she’s embarrassed herself far too many times to forget…but I feel like she could at least be a good heel valet. At most? From what I’ve seen, she’s actually decent in the ring if you forgive her erm, pinning error. But unlike Eva I don’t see her doing anything to improver herself so, eh.

New Reasoning: Apparently Cameron's working down in NXT so hopefully she can work to improve herself as well. I wasn't kidding when I said that besides her pinning error I had seen her work decent matches, lets see her get back to that.

So you are trying this again eh. Okay you're an idiot. Typical IWC, bitch and complain the Diva's division is shit, and it was, but when they call up the NXT girls, they bitch and complain about them.

There is nothing wrong with Charlotte that getting rid of some of the "Wooooing" wouldn't solve. She is solid in the ring and a great worker. Yes I think Sasha Banks is better, but there is nothing wrong with Charlotte at all.

That's the issue people have, with the NXT girls the division is still shit... They need compelling storylines, not just 3 random woman who don't do shit.. Charlotte isn't even doing much right now and she's the goddamn champion... Charlotte is the best out of the NXT woman, they need to use her properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back