Vince McMahon and the Stage Collapse

My personal suspects are as follows:

1) John Cena, possibly with Cryme Tyme. Cena has been in desperate need of a heel turn for a long time, but since the draft, he's crying out for a storyline. Orton's injured, Trips is on SmackDown, Edge is on SmackDown. Cena's only enemy on Raw right now is JBL. What better rivalry is there than with the Chairman himself? And this new alliance with Cryme Tyme could be a serious moneymaker if it's played out right, as has been discussed previously. And attempted murder of the Chairman of WWE - that's one hell of a Cryme.

I'm going out on a limb and saying my money (money, yeah yeah) is on Cena and Cryme Tyme.

gotta say of i llike this idea, and its one i havent heard of yet, if wwe does indeed go with the cena/cryme tyme stable team up whatever you wana call it, this would be a great way to do it, and make cryme tyme look like a serious tag team

Let’s recap what’s happened (or rather not happened) since the stage collapse.

On the ECW and Smackdown shows that week, they replayed the stage collapse video and both General Managers extended their well wishes but didn’t divulge any medical information. Last week Shane opened Raw with a statement that only regurgitated the facts: (1) Vince was in a horrible accident and (2) again no medical details are forthcoming. The angle was not mentioned at all whatsoever on last week’s ECW or Smackdown shows.

So thus far it looks like this angle is only going to be played out on Raw and there’s been no play on our sympathies for Vince and no suggestions it was anything other than an “accident”. What is interesting to note is there were a few references to Raw being without a “boss” last Monday…JBL flat-out said it and later declared martial law.

For the above stated reasons, I’m more convinced than before that this will not be played out in a ‘Who tried to off Vince?’ manner. Rather it seems to be building to Raw being without a GM and I still say it’ll be Regal. His suspension is up in two weeks.

here is my 2 cents. I think they will work this into a long storyline spanning anywhere form 8 months to 1year. Where it will initially work into a story about raw being with out a boss. Eventually someone, who I think will be shane, will step up and take control of raw. He will slowly continue to spread his authority to all three brands over 3-5 months primarily through events at ppv. I see him firing Vicki and whoever is the GM of ECW and installing pupet GM's and eventually colalescing into a solid "commissioner" like character where Shane will rule over all of WWE.

After about of a Month of Shane in complete control either Vince or Steph will Emerge as a counter power. I think Steph, because I think that vince may be ready to semi retire, and She will Challenge Shane to a match at WM25 to decide who will take control of the company.

This I think will provide a perfect reason to create a dream match at WM25 where Shane will pick Mr. Wrestlemania HBK as his rep. and Steph Pick HHH as her's, but taker will take HHH out as he wants to take on HBK at WM25 and he will represent Steph.

Well thats my 2 cents what do you all think.

Well Kane asking if he's alive or dead seals that it was Taker. Kane was probably in on it too. The Brothers if Destruction are getting ready to run roughshod over Raw. You saw tonight when the light collapsed during the CM Punk interview.

Nothing mysterious happens in WWE without Taker being involved.

Well Kane asking if he's alive or dead seals that it was Taker. Kane was probably in on it too. The Brothers if Destruction are getting ready to run roughshod over Raw. You saw tonight when the light collapsed during the CM Punk interview.

Nothing mysterious happens in WWE without Taker being involved.

Maybe maybe, but there could be some other explanations to it all.

Firstly the lights crashing down.... Could be the Phenom, Could just be to signify the whole, RAW is lost without a leader like Mcmahon angle. Not that if Vince was there, he could have personally stopped a light falling down or an estranged fan running around backstage. Either way this, to me, seems like WWE are trying to convey a point that RAW is falling apart.
This is on top of Shane and Stephanie making the speeches along the lines of "we need to pull together", and the announcers cosistatly druming into our heads the importance of teamwork and unity, (anyone else get that?).
I cannot clearly see a big picture, but i think there is definatley something there.

Either that or I'm just over-estimating the WWE, I mean how capable are the writers of coming up with an interesting complex angle which cleverly progresses without explaining any unusual activities on the Undertakers supposed "powers".

Now onto the Kane shouting "is he alive or dead" thing. Beats me, he could be talking about anyone, could be Mcmahon, could be Taker, could be unrelated to any of these things. Hell, Kane doesn't have the reputation of being intelegent, and he hasn't been on RAW for a while, maybe he just wants to know where JR is nowadays, he did attack the announce team after all.
Then again, Kane shouts random irrelevant stuff all of the time for no reason. He used to freak out about may 19th, but only once in his 10+ year career have i seen him get pissy in the first three weeks of may.

But the "alive or dead" thing being in the main event would obviously assume that this is something big and important. Mcmahon is the biggest unexplained story at the moment and there is a strong possibility that the two are related, but it's not definate... Yet.

If The Undertaker is comming back soon, it is highly probable that this is the reason his brother went on a rampage. How many other times does Kane take the last minutes of a show, unless the Deadman is right behind him.

I remember reading something on the homepage that mentioned the reason Vickie and Edge's marriage was put off was to eventually have it happen, and have the Undertaker interrupt it- If this was the case, would they really have the Undertaker make his return to RAW?

Kane has to be talking about Vince, and my thought it that he alone is behind everything going wrong on th show. With both Shane and Steph making statements before each show, it has Kane wondering if his plot to kill McMahon has worked or not...

The Undertaker isnt going back to RAW unless they trade him over for HBK, Cena and most likely CM Punk because Taker is too valuable to the SD! brand and too much of a star power and RAW already has enough of that and that is why he went to SD in the first place. and i honestly think Kane was definately talking about vince cause i definately know he wasnt talking about the crew guy or the king. It has to be Kane behind it and what better crazed S.O.B than Kane? it just makes more sense to me.

Hopefullly this will be Regal. His suspension is all but over, I think, and the storyline could be that by taking out Vince he got his job back, seeing as Vince was the one who sacked him. Once Regal's back, the chaos will stop as the iron British fist returns. That storyline could build up and up, too, as Regal's guilt is gradually uncovered by it leads up to some kind of epic-showdown somewhere. Maybe Wrestlemania. We'll see. Either way I can't wait to see what they do with this.

i just have a feeling its undertaker? i cant see hhh and taker on the same show due to their personal problems? and also how will the wwe explain takers return? did the match with edge not happend? i mean he could have just got the crap beat out of him and returened later on! why should we take a retierment match seriously anymore? if the guy returns with in a month the stripulation at one night stand was stupid neways undertaker and kane would be awesome on raw

After further review I'm completely convinced it was Shane & Stephanie McMahon, with the possible help and inclusion of William Regal. If you stop and look at the facts, it's really not hard to see at all.

First, William Regal gets fired because (storyline wise) Mr. McMahon wanted to show appreciation to the fans and give back to them. So, he made a match in which it was fair without any one sided possibilities. Mr. Kennedy defeats Regal, and McMahon then fires him. So Regal has plenty of motive to be involved in the actual stage accident, especially since toward the end of his reign as General Manager and King of the Ring, Regal was slipping slowly into insanity.

Second, and really the most important aspect, the Million Dollar Mania give-away. Mr. McMahon wasn't giving away just any random amount of money. He wasn't just coming up with this money from some charity, or other group, it was suppose to be HIS money.. which by default would be his children's money, when he passes away.

Shane and Stephanie McMahon had every reason in the book to take their Father out, because he was single handedly giving away "their" money, to tons of individuals he didn't even know, all to attempt pleasing them. So when you factor those two situations in, it's really easy to come to the conclusion that it was Shane & Stephanie, with the help of William Regal as the fall guy.

Shane and Steph then issue several warnings to the Raw roster, demanding self-control. Both of them know this will never happen, so they explain that if it doesn't change and things don't begin to get under control, they'll have no choice but to show up and take actions themselves. This allows them to perfectly bring William Regal back, which would be their agreement to Mr. Regal for helping them with their plot to take out their Father.

Regal just wanted his job and General Manager role back, so he can continue controlling everyone on Raw. Shane and Stephanie just wanted Mr. McMahon to stop spending all their soon-to-be money. It makes perfect sense, and anyone who can't see that isn't looking.

hi im new here just wanted to say that i feel it was shane and stephinie being that it was odd vince was being so kind in the first place as he is always a heel and as if givin a mil away wasent nice enough he kept it going for 3 weeks how long would he have kept going. probably long enough to dip into his kid's inheritance?

In my opinion you are all trying to think about this much too logically. If it really becomes a big deal about who did it, they will spin it out for six months, by which time all the faces will have gone heel, all the heels will have gone face, and half the roster will have been fired under the Wellness Policy. Then once people have totally stopped caring, it will be revealed that Hornswaggle did it, for no reason particularly clear to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back