Video Game Heroes Sig

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Ok sigmakers. Dagger's got a challeng for you. Green rep will be given to everyone who participates.

So I decided that my sig pics series of various RPG battles has run its course and would like to try something new. My sig already links to the Video Games section of our forum so with this idea I plan on furthering my sig's invite to check the section out.

Basically I want a sig pic with a group of video game characters in it. I specifically want the following to be in it:

Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7
Mario
Sonic the Hedgehog
Link from Zelda (preferably Classic Link rather than Toon Link)
Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia
and you are free to add as many others as you'd like if you wish.

Text is not necessary but if you'd like to incorporate some type of idea using text then that would be cool too.

As far as adding others, it can be anyone from any game although I have higher odds of liking it if it is someone I like such as Allistair from Dragon Age, but I wanted to give you guys a more open option on that one so that more unique graphics might be presented to me.

Green rep for all who post a sig for me, and the winner's pic will be used in my new sig. I'll give this perhaps a week or more if necessary. No rush. Have fun and I cannot wait to see what you all come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back