WZCW sig requst

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
It seems the link to my sig broke so I figured it was time to ask for a new one.

If you remember the last one I was hoping for something rather similar.

• Red, White & Green background
  • My character rep is Johnny Stamboli so a picture of him.
  • I would like his name (Tony Mancini) and right below that the words The Italian Stallion of WZCW

Other than that it's up to the artist. Anyone who attempts gets rep & the one I pick gets credit right below the pic for at least a month.

It seems the link to my sig broke so I figured it was time to ask for a new one.

• I would like his name (Tony Mancini) and right below that the words The Italian Stallion of WZCW

Other than that it's up to the artist. Anyone who attempts gets rep & the one I pick gets credit right below the pic for at least a month.
Let me try it. I will see if I can do every specific thing you mentioned. 24 hours please.

I have no idea why the signatures have disappeared but I'll remake one for you. I might try something different for you too.

I know. The signatures I've made seem to have gone is what I mean. It's probably something to do with the host site.

Mancini.png

I'll move it to my own Photobucket account here later tonight.

Kapu feel free to still give it a shot if for no other reason than practice, you'll still get rep

I'll move it to my own Photobucket account here later tonight.

Kapu feel free to still give it a shot if for no other reason than practice, you'll still get rep
Honestly speaking, you did need a signature change. It's like blessing in disguise for you.

I will still give a shot although it would be nowhere near Dave's class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back