Gimmick Name: Veejay

Announced As: "The Showbiz himself" Veejay

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 251 lbs

Hometown: Mumbai

Billed From: Bollywood, India

Alignment: Face

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first from Bollywood, India, weighing 251 pounds, “The Showbiz himself” Veejay!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Natural black, about shoulder long

----------------Eye Colour: Black

----------------Facial Hair: None

----------------Ring attire: Black trunks with his name behind, a Bollywood open Jacket that he takes off before the match.

----------------Backstage Attire: Denim jeans with casual shirt.

----------------Physical Features: A chiseled ripped perfect body

----------------Tattoos: None

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

201308051375706198236059754.jpg

Main Gimmick: A former Bollywood and now a Hollywood star who also loves to fight

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
1. He still loves flaunting. He considers himself a greater showman than before, especially now that his Hollywood ventures are paying off.
2. He is humbler than before; however, he believes he can be the best in the world of wrestling and he would do anything to get back to the top.

Brief Bio/History:
Born in a very rich family, he was handed everything anyone can dream of from the get go. He is what you call a child born with a silver spoon in his mouth. However, his last stint in WZCW has taught him a thing or two about patience and waiting for his chance. He’s trained in various martial arts (ju jitsu, muay thai and karate) and catch wrestling. He is now married but he still longs for a fight which is driving him crazy. Having a successful Bollywood and now Hollywood career is not enough. He wants one thing he hasn't done yet: to get to the top of wrestling world.

Entrance Music:
[youtube]D7hm1gI17e0[/youtube]

Entrance Description: He enters a dark arena wearing his hooded robe and his back to the ring with “The show in [insert city name]” at the back of the robe. He then turns towards the ring as the lights come back on, takes off his hood and explores the entire arena. Then with a determined look on his face, he slowly moves towards the ring, fist pumping and fist bumping with ringside members of the audience. Once inside the ring, he gets up on the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd and riles them up before finally taking his robe off in the ring.

Fighting Style:
Highflier. He’s super agile and can escape from many offensive attacks due to his speed. Innovative and can crack many holds whilst hitting the highflying manures. He got strong legs so can hit devastating kicks.

Strong Style: With Size being a disadvantage, Vee managed to incorporate few of the Strong style into his arsenal which gives him advantage over the opponents.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
1. Main: Victory lap (Fireman’s carry cutter)
2. Submission: Bollywood meets Hollywood (Chickenwing over the shoulder crossface)

Signature Moves (3 max):

1. Spinebuster (to standing or oncoming opponent)
2. Pelle kick
3. Indian death lock

12 Most Used Moves:
1. Cobra Clutch bulldog
2. Double underhook backbreaker
3. Roundhouse kick
4. DDT
5. Delayed vertical Suplex
6. Big boot (sometimes running)
7. Crooked arm Lariat
8. European Uppercut
9. Over the shoulder Arm Drag
10. Tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker
11. Body Slam
12. Hip toss

Sample RP.
As the camera pans in, we see Veejay coming down the stairs of Hotel Tajmahal where the latest Filmfare Awards were held. He’s swarmed by repoters and fans. While he keeps signing autographs, reporters are ready to shoot questions.

Reporter 1: How does it feel winning the Filmfare award for Best actore for the 3rd time in a row?

Veejay (while signing an autograph): What can I say? It’s flattering but I was expecting it.

Reporter 2: Now that you are unanimously Bollywood’s King, what’s next?

Veejay: That’s a weird question. Success is not a destination, it’s a journey. So what’s next? More success.

Reporter 3: We’ve heard that you’re thinking about leaving Bollywood. Not only that, you might be leaving India altogether. Are these rumors true?

Veejay (walking towards his limo): You amaze me man. First you call it a rumor, then you ask if it’s true? (Burst into a laughter and then stops) See my friend, you know and I know, I am here to stay. No one’s going anywhere. And as far as rumors go, take them for what they’re worth.

Reporter 1: We’ve also heard that you organize underground fights. Is it true?

Veejay (now a little annoyed): I’ve heard a lot of things over the years. Next you’ll hear that I am the masked vigilante who saves Mumbai and fights crime during nights. Does it make it true? As I’ve told before, take rumors for what they’re worth.

A girl waves at Veejay and shouts and screams ‘I love you.’”I know,” shouts back Veejay.

Veejay: Now if we’re done, I have some important business to take care. So, I think I can go now?

And he slips inside his limo as it drives past the flashing cameras and shouting fans. Inside we have his media manager and long time friend, Dilip.

Dilip: Man, I thought this night will never end. But, I gotta tell you. These questions about your underground fights have increased a lot. Why don’t you stop them?

Veejay: Why don’t you stop breathing? You know I love fighting, I love sweat, I love blood. If anything I love more than my name and fame, it is fighting. The grunt, the screams, the moans, the pain, all of it makes me long for them more and more.

Dilip: But what about your career? It can all go downhill if they ever find out.

Veejay (uncorking a beer): Like my career’s here. You know what? Leave it at that. You don’t need to know anything. This world doesn’t need to know anything. (Calls his driver) You know where to go.

Veejay glances at his phone. It has an email from WZCW. He puts his phone back and looks out the window. He has a smile on his face as he looks out in the vicinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back