Height: 6’ 3’’
Weight: 245 lbs.
Hometown: South Carolina
Billed From: The Southside
Appearance: African American with a shaved head haircut
-----------Hair color/length: Black and short
-----------Eye color: Black
-----------Facial Hair: Short Goatee
-----------Ring Attire: Black Slim Straight Jeans and High-Top Black and White Nike Dunks
-----------Backstage Attire: Black Hoodie (or Red Vest, it varies from time to time), Black sunglasses, Black Slim Straight Jeans, High-Top Nike Dunks, with a red baseball (or basketball) cap on. Bandana hangs from back left pocket. Color of cap, bandana, and sports logo on cap vary by city the current show is in.
-----------Physical Features: Muscular
-----------Tattoos: Three X’s going vertically down from his left eye. Red star on right pectoral muscle.
Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Thug who is a fan favorite for his attitude and charisma, but a brutal competitor.
Strength/Weakness:
Weaknesses-Hot tempered, limited in submissions, and has constant injuries in the right leg.
Strengths-Excellent with High Impact moves, expert with hardcore fighting due to his street fighting background, and is very intelligent.
Trained By: None. He is a brutal street fighter.
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
jko-1.png

Brief History: Grew up in the southern ghettos of Atlanta, Georgia. However at the age of 15 he moved to South Carolina, which was an attempt by his mother to get Jay away from trouble. However, Jay joined a gang (The Bloods), but after a while, his mother found out and he was kicked out of his home. He got a red star on his chest to symbolize his gang membership. By the time Jay was 17, he had already killed a policeman. Realizing that his gang membership was a mistake, he attempted to get out, and once realizing this, his fellow gang members attempted to kill him, and they assaulted him and left him in a bloody mess on the street corner. Cops found him, and they took him to jail for killing the policeman. He was sentenced to 2 years in jail. In his jail time, he read a lot and used the time to catch up on the education that he had missed. When he got out of jail, he was homeless, jobless, and had zero dollars to his name. So he began street fighting for money. One night, he saw a WZCW show and decided to attempt to get a job there.
Title History: N/A
Entrance Music: “No Quitter, Go Getter” by Lil Wayne
[YOUTUBE]UDmcPsPKkiU[/YOUTUBE]
Entrance description: JKO comes through the crowd and has a red bandana in his hand. He waves it and touches the hand of most of the crowd members. He gets to the ring barricade and jumps over it. He throws his bandana to the crowd, standing on the turnbuckle before stepping down.
Finishers:
“5 Star Stunna”-(FU)
“Air Force J”- Swanton Bomb
15 Most used moves:
Elbow Drop
Reverse DDT
Boston Crab
Dropsault
Missile Dropkick
B****slap (Ric Flair Chop)
Double A Spinebuster
Enzuigiri
Clothesline
Leg Drop
Full Nelson
Running Bulldog
Sleeper Hold
Combination Punches
Dropkick

Sample RP:
JKO is leaving the WZCW Application Office. It is late and dark outside. Todd Grisham runs and catches up with him.

Grisham: Excuse me, sir. Who are you?

JKO: I’m JKO.

Grisham: Okay, well why are you here in WZCW?

JKO: You see, Todd. When you look around here in WZCW, you see a lot of things. You see alliances, factions, feuds, battles, am I correct?

Grisham: Yeah, I-

JKO:Of course I’m correct, shut up, you don’t know monkey piss.

JKO takes the mic from Todd and pushes him away.

JKO: I’m not coming to WZCW because it’s always been my dream. I’m not coming because my dad is a 10-time World Champion. I’m not coming because I wanted to be a champion-Dammit I’m coming because I need to. It’s a necessity, I’m coming here because I need to survive! I’ve done everything to try and get money: I’ve rapped, I’ve fought, I’ve killed; I’ve done everything except unzip somebody’s pants and suck a penis to get money! And so I come here. To WZCW. And let it be known that I will not, ever, in my life, give up. I have too much determination and dedication to stop trying! Some call me crazy, and I damn well know that I probably am. I could go from laughing at you to wanting to rip your head off in a second, but the one thing that I can say at the end of every day in my life is that: I’m me, and nothing can change that!

JKO takes his shades off.

JKO: For a long time now, WZCW has been in need of a superstar with attitude. WZCW has been in need of a superstar with bravery, with courage, with honor, with determination. WrestleZone Championship Wrestling has been in need of a superstar…with swagger. And, I, the Primetime Player, JAY KAY OOO, will deliver exactly that. And that’s-

JKO goes to the WZCW Application line and delivers a 5 Star Stunna to a random applicant. He picks the mic up…

JKO: And that’s Real Talk.
His music plays as the screen goes to black, medical attendants are tending to the fallen applicant, and JKO walks out with his hood over his head, back turned to the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back