WZCW-AustinReynolds.jpg

Gimmick Name: Austin Reynolds

Announced As: The Former Ratings Winner

Height: 6ft

Weight: 240lbs

Hometown: London, England

Billed From: New Jersey

Alignment: Heel

Introducing first from New Jersey, weighing 240 pounds, Austin Reynolds!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length:Brown/Grey, mid-length, shaggy and unkempt

----------------Eye Colour: Blue

----------------Facial Hair Short, scruffy beard.

----------------Ring attire Simply a white t-shirt and long black shorts.

----------------Backstage Attire Flannel Shirt & blue jeans

----------------Physical Features Heavy limp on left foot and limited neck movement.

----------------Tattoos: A Star on his right shoulder

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
aj-styles-620x250.jpg

Main Gimmick: A former WZCW mainstay who has returned with a dark and jealous view on life,

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
Austin’s bright and bubbly personality have been replaced by bitterness and a willingness to inflict pain on others like he has suffered.

Brief Bio/History:
Austin left WZCW originally after putting over his former tag team partner to have neck surgery. But the planned surgery didn’t work to its’ full effect. A career in the media & Hollywood failed spectacularly as did his personal life. Austin returns a new man thanks in part to a mysterious benefactor who paid for him to have revolutionary neck surgery but a number of the demons which have built up over time are dominating Austin’s personality.

Entrance Music: No entrance music

Entrance Description: No hype to entrance; jobbers entrance where possible.

Fighting Style: Slow, grounded

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche:
His pre-existing leg injury has got worse over time, drastically worsening his ability to walk normally. In addition to that Austin suffered a build-up of neck injuries in his last WZCW run. Surgery failed initially and after announcing his retirement Austin gave up and put on a significant amount of weight. A return to the ring became possible when we was offered revolutionary neck surgery in a bid to return to the ring.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
End Of (1916/Bloody Sunday)
Silence (Lasso from El Paso)

Signature Moves (3 max):
Backpack Stunner
Figure four around ring post
Backslide Driver

12 Most Used Moves:
Swinging Neckbreaker
Rope trap knee stomps
Chop block
Crucifix Pin
Belly to belly throw
Atomic drop
Knee breaker
Running backsplash
Diving Elbow Drop from second rope
Arm trap headbutts
Step onto forehead
Texas Cloverleaf

NPCs
Hayley - Love interest – Rachel McAdam
Dominic Kay - Manager/agent – Frankie Howard
Will add these at a later date in the relevant thread.

Sample RP:[/B]
Austin Reynolds is sitting on a weight bench in the purpose built gym that resides in the basement of his self-designed house in London. Dominic Kay, his manager and agent stands suited and booted behind him as Austin finishes his warm up and prepares to start his bench press workout.

Austin: “So when is the next show?”

DK: “Ummm, let me check.” He pulls out his Blackberry and begins to flicking through the menu. As he does, he takes his focus away from Reid and the massive weight bar above his neck.

Austin: “Dude, this is 200lbs! Don’t stop spotting me!”

DK: “Chillax, I got it.” He pushes out his spare left arm as his right arm still is distracted playing with his Blackberry.

DK: “Ok, here it is. I remember now, you know we had that show in the US?”

AR: “Yeah course.” He says through gritted teeth as his sweating brow furrows under the duress of the workout.

DK: “Well I got you a bigger deal....a much bigger deal.” He is smug, really smug and Reid knows that while Dom has his moments of being a arrogant prick, this must be pretty impressive. He can barely conceal it.

AR: “Cool; well i’m gona rock socks wherever so just book my tickets and I’ll be there.”

DK: “You are the most egotistical ‘wad that I know.”

AR: “And?”

DK: “Douche” He chuckles as Austin continues to pump the bar.

AR: “Pot, kettle, black.”

DK: “You don’t want to know where we are going do you?”

Under his own strength, Austin places the bar on its frame. Visibly put out, he grabs a towel that Dominic had over his shoulder. He wipes the perspiration off his face.

AR: “Nope because it’s all so predictable. I go in, make an impact, make the ratings go up and thrill people beyond belief.” He chucks the towel around his head and goes to the fridge across the room, where he pulls a bottle of water out.

DK: “Yeah like they haven’t heard that before.” His tone is casually dismissive and it is unclear whether he is too into his Blackberry to pay attention or his trying to fire up his friend and longest client hears him as he gulps down his water but pretends to ignore the sarcasm as the ice-cold liquid runs down his gullet, cooling and calming him.

AR: “Let ‘em hate. I don’t care. I do what I do and that won’t change because I do it better than anyone. Bishes don’t bother me. I don’t see anyone who can outmatch me, let alone beat me. With the exception of very few, WZCW is full of performing apes, who have depressed the place with their tired old schtick. I will show them how people are supposed to be entertained in this business.”

Dom knows that this is what he wanted to achieve. Austin needed to be motivated for this workout as he hated weights almost as much as he hated tag matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back