Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Ring Name: Joe Mason
Nickname: Master of Submissions
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 235 lbs.
Hometown: New Orleans, LA
Billed from: New Orleans, LA
Hair: Blond, mid-length (just above shoulders)
Eyes: Green
Facial Hair: Light brown Van Dyke
Ring Attire: Long black tights (nothing fancy), with a logo on the legs provided he has any tag-team or stable affiliations; Mid-length black boots; Black finger-less gloves; enters ring with black shirt bearing name (Joe King) in gold lettering
Backstage Attire: Shirt from above; blue jeans or black leather pants (alternates week by week)
Physical features: Nothing of significance for a man his size, save his Van Dyke
Tattoos: None
Alignment: Heel
Main Gimmick: Man of "Honor"; Joe Mason is a stand-up, classy man who believes he deserves better than what he gets. He believes he deserves a shot at the top and fights to get that opportunity. (1) Mason puts forth his best effort into everything he does; believing he should rise from what he calls “the Royal Bottom” to the “top”, which in his eyes is becoming the top WZCW star. (2) He is also very greedy, taking any help people offer him but gives nothing back in return.
3 Strengths:
1. Amazing technical skill
2. Submission Expert
3. High tolerance for pain; does not succumb to submission holds easily
3 Weaknesses:
1. Reserved; shies off when around people, does not do well with backstage interviews
2. Inexperienced with extreme matches
3. Extreme focus; due to his dedication, he unintentionally rules out the possibility of interference, leaving him open to assaults from behind.
Sample Pic:
img_3185_smackdown-randy-orton-takes-on-daniel-bryan-this-friday.jpg

Brief History: Joe King grew up in a home without a father and an abusive, alcoholic mother and stepfather. In order to take out his frustrations, King would take up amateur wrestling at the age of 13, winning 5 back-to-back state championships in Louisiana. He would receive a full-ride scholarship to Tulane University, where he received a Master’s Degree in Architecture and helped bring in 5 back-to-back collegiate wrestling championships to the college.
Entrance Music: “Until the End” by Breaking Benjamin
http://youtu.be/Tsvmgr0liP4
Entrance Description: Lights dim to a low blue. Music hits, and Mason walks out slowly, chastising everybody he lays his eyes on. He enters the ring, takes off his shirt, and screams, "Get ready to tap!"
Finishing Moves:

Primary- Mason Lock (Keylock)
Secondary- Tony Suplex (Tiger suplex)
15 Most used moves:
1. Arm dragon screw
2. Dragon screw
3. Full nelson suplex
4. Dragon suplex
5. Pentagram Choke
6. Abdominal stretch
7. Kneebar
8. Double knee drop from top rope
9. Irish whip Samoan drop
10. Eye gouge
11. Throat thrust
12. Tree of woe high knee
13. Arm wrench and elbow smash
14. Arm wrench and hook kick
15. Baseball slide (Normally at the beginning of a match, King will roll out of the ring, enticing his opponent to chase him outside. He slides in on the other side, and as his opponent enters the ring, King bounces off the ropes and slides into his opponent’s face as he is sliding in, causing the opponent to tumble out of the ring.)
Sample RP:
Scene takes place backstage. Lights are at a dim yellow, similar to that of Joe King’s entrance lighting. King is with a local independent circuit wrestler Aaron Paulsen, who he is helping with his technical work, in a practice ring.
Joe King: “Your technical work is improving tremendously. I am very impressed.”
Aaron Paulsen: “Thank you, Joe. So you have a Master’s Degree in Architecture?”
JK: “Yes. It’s something to fall back on in case I messed up in the pursuit of my wrestling career.”
AP: “So, what are your plans, Joe? Obviously with that intelligence you can make it somewhere great.”
JK: “I know. That place is in the ring. All my life, I was told I wouldn’t amount to nothing because I was an abused bastard from the slums of New Orleans. It is the best place to take out my frustration. You know something, Aaron? I may have always been at the bottom in my career, but that is going to change. I have won ten various wrestling tournaments. I have a Master’s in Architect, and one thing I learned there is that in order to build a tall building, the tallest skyscraper even, you have to start with the base; the first brick. That is what I am here to do. I am here to build my skyscraper over every wrestler worldwide and to teach people like you to do the same.”
AP: “That is something, Joe. You have no idea the influence and inspiration you have on me.”
JK: “I appreciate it, Aaron. Now, let’s see that cobra clutch again.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back