Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona
Billed From: Phoenix, Arizona

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Brown/Short
-----------Eye color: Blue
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: Athletic Shorts and Sneakers
-----------Backstage Attire: Ring attire with a white T-Shirt
-----------Physical Features: Athletic build, just like Tom Brady.
-----------Tattoos:

Gimmick: Competitor, always gives 110%, an athlete. Is always underrated.
Strength/Weakness:
Strengths: Rock-like in the fact that he can talk, doesn’t trash opponents with language or condescending remarks. Is always training to get better.
Weaknesses: Can become too distracted by the fans, right shoulder is susceptible to injury, can become over-competitive at times.

Alignment: Face
Trained By: Shawn Michaels

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
tom%20brady.jpg

Brief History: Tom was a college football player but was second string, despite being the hardest worker on the team.
Title History:

Entrance Music: "Meant to Live" by Switchfoot
Entrance description: Opening guitar riff hits and strobe lights hit the stage, McBrady walks out shaking his arms and legs as if he is warming up before a game. Then he stops and holds his arms outstretched a single blast of gold sparks shoot up from the ground., then McBrady starts jumping up and down as if “pumping up” before a football game and high-fives everyone possible. He then rolls into the ring and poses with his arms outstretched again.

[youtube]w8tcmyhALxw[/youtube]

Finishers:
Chaos Drop (Fireman's carry facebuster)
Workhorse (Barrel-roll frog-splash from top rope)

15 Most used moves:
1. Side-Headlock
2. Suplex
3. Muay-Thai Knees
4. Float-over DDT
5. Russian leg sweep
6. Enziguri
7. Rolling Punches (4 right jabs then an uppercut)
8. German Suplex
9. Full-Nelson Slam
10. Big Splash (in corner)
11. Belly-to-Belly Suplex
12. S.T.F.
13. Moonsault
14. Small Package
15. Lariat

Sample RP:

We see the familiar sight of Tom McBrady lifting weights in his favorite gym. Men like Chris Kendo, JJJ, and Matty Williams are in the background benching, curling, and even doing yoga (guess who that is). A stereo that was in the room was blaring over the speakers, set to a mix station. McBrady was alone today and working on the plyometric boxes, anything to make this man who suffers from WMS (White-Man Syndrome) a little bit faster and lighter on his feet. During the fourth of his five sets, McBrady noticed a woman walk in to the gym, not that odd considering the many girls McBrady has seen and subsequently tried to talk to in the weight-room before, only to be greeted by the same response of “Who are you?”. What made this woman different was that she did not wear the normal athletic gear you are accustomed to seeing on anyone that came there, she wore a long fur coat, short skirt and heels upwards of three inches. Whoever it was, she wasn’t trying to be inconspicuous.Tom realized he was in the middle of a set.

McBrady: C’mon, stay focused, you’ve got a huge match on Sunday.

He began jumping up and over the boxes in every way you could think of, forwards, backwards, sideways, and even twisting at one point of his little “course” he had so meticulously set up. However his concentration came to a screeching halt.

Woman: Excuse me.

Tom tried but was already halfway sideways when the voice revealed itself. He braced, but nothing can prepare you for hitting the ground from three feet in the air.

McBrady: Whoa!

Whoever this woman was, Tom had not made the best first impression. He fell flat on his face, well actually his side, but the point was that he was on the ground and there was sure to be a nasty bruise on his arm.

Woman: I’m sorry, was I interrupting something?

That was the dumbest question ever, but Tom tried to be nice.

McBrady: No, nothing.

Woman: Good, my name is…..

Tom looked up at her, she seemed familiar.

McBrady: Marcia Perez

Marcia: You’ve heard of me?

McBrady: Yeah, quite a bit actually, I saw you’re interview with Marquis Bronson.

Tom had seen the interview on IWF-on-demand, he learned a lot about not only his opponent Sunday, but Ms. Perez as well.

Marcia: Would you mind…

McBrady: Nope, Kendo is over doing yoga, JJJ is curling by the dumbbell rack and Williams is benching, glad I could help. Which are you talking to?

Marcia: Actually I wanted to talk to you, Tom.

This was a curveball to say the least, why did the IWF’s top interviewer and writer, not to mention Montana’s personal squeeze, want to talk to him.

McBrady: Really? Why would you want to do that?

Marcia: Well why not? You seem to have quite a reputation among Mayhem’s under-card guys.

Tom ignored this obvious insult and kept his head.

Marcia: Not to mention a few of the fans.

McBrady: I have two questions, huh…… actually they’re the same question. What are you smoking? And have you been hanging out a lot with Bronson.

She immediately put on a fake smile and laugh intended to make him feel more comfortable with her. Tom wasn’t trying to make friends, especially with her, he had heard about the reputation she had.

Marcia: Oh, you’re funny too; you could possibly be a poster-boy for the IWF someday.

McBrady: Oh, a poster-boy. Not just washed up, or sold out.

Marcia quickly got the gist of that comment; it was well known that Marquis and Marcia agreed that Tom was a “washed up white boy”.

Marcia: That was just me trying to get the scoop, you know.

McBrady: I’m also amazed that you didn’t “just happen” to find me while I was in the locker rooms.

Marcia: Well, my timing can’t always …….be perfect.

Wow, she winked at Tom while she said that.

McBrady: Seriously though, what did you want to ask me? And by the way, I have a girlfriend.

Marcia: Don’t act so mean, you know you want to be interviewed, you know that you want to be a big star.

Then, as if on cue, the stereo kicked higher in volume. And one of Tom’s favorite songs, “Famous” by Puddle of Mudd, started playing.

Marcia: I mean c’mon Tommy, when are you planning on dropping this whole “straight edge”, “goody two shoes” gimmick?

McBrady: My bad, sorry for wanting to work hard and do things the right way; instead of doing “favors” for higher-ups in the company.

Marcia’s mood changed as Tom said that, she became visibly hostile.

Marcia: Oh, and you believe that showing the whole world your life will get you over?

There was a pause, Tom had finally had enough, and there was something inside of him that needed to talk.

McBrady: Showing the whole world my life? You know I might be a lot of things, but at least I’m not a hypocrite like Marquis; saying that I don’t put my life on camera but still telling about my “hardships” in an interview. Not to mention admitting that I don’t like to be booed in the same interview. You see Bronson talks about his “hardships”, and I feel sorry for him because of them, don’t get me wrong; but when he calls me washed-up and says that I sell out, that’s what annoys me. I’ve had plenty of problems that I’ve had to face inside of my own home, but I won’t tell you about them, because they are private. Do you see why he’s a hypocrite?

Marcia: Well, I……

McBrady: Do you also find the other problem with Marquis? The fact that he claims to be underprivileged and that he claims to be a survivor. Despite that at the same time he admittedly clings to the image of a “millionare badass”. Trying to intimidate his opponents with money and a hard attitude……… but that’s just it, if he has all the ability that he claims he has, Marquis should be able to run roughshod over the entire Mayhem roster.

Marcia: Well, he is undefeated.

McBrady: Yes he is, and that would be very impressive to me if those opponents weren’t hand picked by the IWF, if they weren’t brainwashed by the IWF to give in to Bronson’s mind games and be scared before the match even starts. That was until I went out into the ring with him and stood up to him. Two weeks ago on Mayhem I finally said that there wasn’t going to be any bowing to “The Alpha” Marquis Bronson anymore, and I had him beat, you saw it, I saw it, the crowd saw it, and Marquis knew it. After I reversed his very own finishing move and planted him with the Chaos Drop, all I had to do was pick him up and put him over the top rope, and if it wasn’t for that punk County, I would have. I mean, I thought that County would be my main target in the Battle Royal on Sunday, but then I realized, County is just another one of those brainwashed drones that the IWF throws out there for their “Golden Children” to destroy. You see it’s a shame that this company continues to push the cockiest, least hard working men that have ever laced up a pair of boots. I mean Bronson has a tremendous amount of natural talent, but he’s eventually going to find out…… have a “rude awakening” if you will, kind of like that first battle royal …. that it takes more than a bit of natural talent to get by. Because guys like me, after soooooo many years of hard work, are finally beginning to catch up, and that he’ll have to start doing more than just showing up to get what he wants. Kind of like me, I’ve had to work for everything and have been handed nothing, unlike my “Alpha” counterpart. I’ll start that awakening of his this Sunday, Bronson will walk out without the win, and perhaps he will learn a valuable lesson. Don’t get me wrong, I respect him as a competitor, and I understand the things he has had to deal with, but he needs to be put down in order to find a new perspective on not only wrestling, but his own life.

Tom realized that he had never expressed his feelings like that before. Not only the fact that he talked for upwards of ten minutes, but that he even talked at all. Normally he would keep his mouth shut and try to prove people wrong in the field of battle, rather than with his mouth. Perhaps this was a new Tom McBrady, but it was certainly a new experience for him. Not to mention the fact that Marcia had been writing down the whole thing.

He took one look at her and saw the sick smile on her face, he had just opened up against not only Marquis, but the IWF itself. She got what she came for, the scoop, which was exactly what he didn’t want the give her.

After a couple moments of silence, other than the stereo blaring commercials, Tom slowly walked towards the door. He never took his gaze off of Marcia, before walking all the way out of the gym, to his car. When he got in, he finally exhaled, he might have been drained then, but Tom obviously had a new sense of self going into Hardcore Hell 2, the biggest match of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back