6’ 11”

Weight:
322 lbs.

Hometown:
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Billed From:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Announcement:

Harrys: Introducing first, from Quebec, Canada, weighing 322 pounds, Rush!

Harrys: And the challenger, from Quebec, Canada, weighing 322 pounds, Rush!

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from Quebec, Canada, weighing 322 pounds, Rush!

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Blond, medium length and slightly curly
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Facial Hair: None.
-----------Ring Attire: Black elbow pads, wrists taped, black trunks, black kneepads, and black medium length boots.
-----------Backstage Attire: A vintage Rush t-shirt, jeans and shoes.
-----------Physical Features: Hairy Chest and stomach.
-----------Tattoos: None

Sample pic of wrestler:
original_1303783610.jpg

Alignment:
Heel

Gimmick:
At 51 years old, Rush is the oldest member of the WZCW roster. He provides the fans with a sense of nostalgia. He’s the Undertaker/Shawn Michaels/Ric Flair of WZCW. Has an old-school mentality, but can appreciate what the stars of the future can provide.

Strength:
Years of experience from wrestling around the world, durability (can take a lot of punishment before getting knocked down), & ring awareness.

Weakness:
Stamina, bad back & knees(from the years of professional wrestling), & slight difficulties adjusting to “today’s style” of wrestling.

Trained By:
Stu Hart

Brief History:
Rush has been a of professional wrestler for 31 years. Before arriving in WZCW, he has been a competitor for numerous wrestling promotions all around the world. At one point in his career, Rush was one of the most recognizable names in the wrestling industry. Today, the majority of his fan base is made up of the older fans who have followed Rush’s accomplishments throughout his career.

During his match at Kingdom Come II, Rush suffered a serious heart attack during his match against Blade, resulting in extensive heart surgery and a two year absence from the wrestling ring.

Title History:
Rush has won various mid-card titles from every promotion he has been. He has been the equivalent to the hardcore champion, intercontinental champion and one half of the tag-team champions on multiple occasions. Rush’s name is often associated with wrestling’s biggest stars to have never won “the big one”.

Entrance Music:
[YOUTUBE]RDN4awrpPQQ&ob[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance description:
The Memory Remians by Metallica hits the PA system and blares throughout the entire arena. Walking to the beat of the music Rush emerges out through the backstage curtain methodically massaging the palms of his hands. He pauses at the top of the ramp and looks around the arena at the WZCW fans with a focused scowl on his face. He begins to make his way down the ramp to the jeers of the live audience. He makes one complete revolution of the ring before climbing up the stairs and walking on the ring apron, outside the ropes. He pauses momentarily before he steps over the top rope and walks to the center of the ring.

Finishers:
Rushing Powerbomb (Running Sitout Powerbomb with pin)
Torture Rack

15 Most used moves:
Powerslam
Running Splash into corner
Big Boot
Spinning Sidewalk Slam
Atomic Drop into a clothesline
Double handed chokeslam
Stalling suplex
10 Forearm Clubs across the chest
Standing elbow drop
Three repeated bodyslams
Piledriver
Fist drop from the middle rope
Spinebuster
Bear Hug
Military Press Slam

Sample RP
Rebecca Serra is standing outside a closed door.

Becky: I stand outside the locker room of WZCW newest wrestler, Rush, who has requested this time so he could introduce himself to the WZCW world.

She knocks politely. A muffled man’s voice can be heard on the other side. It invites her in. She opens the door to find a large, nearly naked man pulling a WZCW on over his bald head and past his full beard. He sits back down on a steel chair and reaches for a roll of black tape out of his gym bag.

Rush turns towards Becky, he looks her over starting at her feet and slowly working his way up to her face. He smiles.

Rush: I’m not going to lie to you Becky, I’m glad they didn’t send the other guy.

Rush gives her a playful wink and Becky shyly giggles. Rush begins to use the tape to tape up his left wrist.

Becky: Rush, Welcome to WZCW!

Rush: Thanks, it feels good to be finally here. To finally be able to step through the ropes and into the ring and do what I was brought here to do. Amaze the WZCW fans.

Becky: Why did it take to long for you to come to WZCW?

Rush paused and looked down at the tiled floor beneath him. He took a deep breath.

Rush: Becky my dear, fate never calls upon us on a moment of our choosing. It has its own agenda. And when it comes to one’s fate, it cannot be altered or skipped. Only accepted. I accepted my fate and now it has brought me back to America, and more importantly, here in WZCW.

Becky: What else does your fate have planned for you?

Rush: Pure and simple Becky. WZCW dominance. WZCW gold. WZCW legacy. I am here to show the world things they have never seen a man of my size do before. All my life people tried to dictate to me what a heavyweight could and couldn’t do. In Japan I shattered the glass ceiling and have every intention of doing it again here. As soon as I step into the WZCW ring, I begin the journey down this road.

The intensity in Rush’s voice grew with each sentence. He used his teeth to tear the tape off of the roll. He used his right hand to smooth his freshly taped write. He began to work on his opposite wrist.

Rush: Now I’ve been in the business long enough to know that if I really wanted too, all I need to do to get my shot at the top dog right out of the gate is to walk down to the ring while he is in the middle of a match, maybe I’d even bring this chair down to the ring with me. And just as he was getting ever so close to that victory and retaining the title, I’d make my impact by making his skull impact with said chair. Everyone knows the fastest way to the top of the business, is to cut off the snakes head. Metaphorically speaking of course. Because once you do that Becky, the champ would have no choice but to defend his pride, defend his honor, and more importantly, defend his title.

Becky looked scared and uncomfortable and began to hope this interview didn’t go bad.

Rush: Becky, there was a time where that would’ve been my first move. But I’m a different man now. Karma has opened my eyes.

Becky sighed with relief.

Rush: Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread. And trust me, I’m no fool. I have every intention of starting at the bottom, and working my way up, rung by rung by run, to the very top of this company. But be well aware WZCW, I will go through every single one of you if I need to accomplish whatever I need to in order to complete my fate. And Steamboat Ricky, eventually it might even come down to you.

Rush once again separated the tape from the roll. He alternative punched his palms with closed fists and then rose from his chair. He threw the roll of tape back into the gym back and grabbed his ipod before sitting back down.

Rush: Thanks for the letting me have this one-on-one time with you Becky, I really appreciate it.

Rush unraveled his earphones from around the ipod and placed them into both ears. He put his knee pads into place and then leaned back into his chair with his eyes closed. Becky slowly tip-toed backwards out of his locker room and gently closed the door behind her.

Author's Notes:
It has been a while since I have stepped into the mind of Rush so please excuse the RP rust. All comments and criticism is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back