Val Venis & His Mouth.

Its not like their rookies, Morrison goes back to Tough enough and the Bishoff days as well as Melina, and you guys say ''Earn your spot'' as if she's been there for 3 days. The Bellas get more screen time than Melina AND have the divas title. Why? Who knows, Melina paid more dues than them both, and she isnt the champ. So that renders the fact of a earned ''Spot'' moot.

The Bellas are hot and they are twins! Beyond that I have no idea why one of them is divas champ or why they get so much air time. However that does not in any way make the "earned spot" point moot at all. The Bellas have done nothing to warrent being in a mania match and they weren't put into one.Good! But Melina has done nothing of note in the past year apart from taking one sharpshooter from Natayla.
She was given a feud to prove herself, and in her feud with Natayla she was given the chance to show her mic skills on commentary.She said literally nothing.
Is it wrong she is behind the bella twins in the pecking order based on her ring skills? Yes.
Is it right she is behind Natalya and Beth Phoenix? Again Yes.
Is it wrong that probably the most popular Diva of recent times,a better worker and all round performer was put in a Mania match ahead of her?No!

3: Should Morrison/Melina be punished for speaking up, NO, depending how they approached it. If you are dissatisfied for someone getting a promotion over you, and your curious of why, you speak up. Thats how jobs work. Entertainment or not.

"Depending on how they approached it"? You can read the interview with Trish were she tells how he was off with her and ignored her suggestions(http://www.ring-rap.com/2011/04/09/trish-stratus-confirms-being-snubbed-by-john-morrison/) and you can watch mania to see him ignore her in the celebration. That's how he approached it.If he did complain to management(which I doubt) then clearly it didn't go his way so he sulked. If he didn't then his way of making his point was by sulking. THAT is not someone you can count on as a Main eventer.

I've only noticed one other person bring this up, but let's remember what kind of character Sean Morley garnered his fame for. It wasn't as a clean cut monogamous individual was it?

We've seen it with Matt Hardy and Hogan recently, but just because people have the opportunity to express their views DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE TO. All this seems to have done is bring up past events when the dust was just starting to settle on the Mania situation. Whether or not Truth replaced JoMo at Extreme Rules as punishment for his treatment of Trish, well, it's done now and lingering on the situation wont change it.

Bringing up Melina's past intimacies draws attention to Morley, a now inactive competitor who should know better than to stir something up when the individuals involved are now trying to move on.

Even Sean "X-Pac" Waltman commented on the situation. He says that Morrison should be in the doghouse for a long time after disrespecting Trish Stratus.

Anyways on the topic,

I get that he loves his girlfriend and all that, but she didn't deserve the spot anyways because she is barely on TV anyways so he should shut the f*ck up.

Even Sean "X-Pac" Waltman commented on the situation. He says that Morrison should be in the doghouse for a long time after disrespecting Trish Stratus.

Because Sean Waltman is the most credible source.

I really just hate to comment on situations like this when we really don't know what happened and it in this case even involves personal situations like defending a girlfriend.

The bottom line here is we don't know what happened. All we are going on is a couple reported "sources" who determined that tension existed over Morrison giving Trish the cold shoulder. Who knows the true back story or what the complaints were and how serious the "cold shoulder" happened to be. For all we know he could have just been trying really hard to get Melina back into the match after it was previously guaranteed to her. Who knows? I don't. You don't. All I ask is that we don't make assumptions considering our lack of knowledge.

Not to mention that like I stated in a previous post if Morrison was in control and influenced the match then it wasn't for his own personal gain. We barely even saw him in the match!:confused:

Because Sean Waltman is the most credible source.

Yeah i know, but he knows the buisness and you would have to figure that he knows that you don't disrespect a legend backstage.

Yes he didn't do it for his personal gain, he did it for his girlfriend that hasn't been seen on tv for a while.

For all we know he could have just been trying really hard to get Melina back into the match after it was previously guaranteed to her. Who knows? I don't.

Last time i checked, she was a heel how could she have been in that match on the face team?

I think it is a mediocre retired wrestler trying to get as much attention as possible. His character was good but not great and he is nowhere close to being inducted in the h.o.f as far as his own personal skills are and he has never amazed anyone like JoMo. Morley looks like a jealous high school girl spraying around rumors. Sean Morley is pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back