Unscripted Schedule

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Hey guys,

I thought I'd give you an official schedule of how Unscripted is going to shape up considering that we've got Christmas coming up and we want to make the break between X-Mas and New Years to be as short as possible so when the new year rolls around, we will be able to start almost instantly.

This is how things are going to go:

Official Schedule:

RP Deadline = 14th of December
Fan-Voting Starts = 14th of December
Fan-Voting Ends = 17th of December
Unscripted = 22nd/23rd of December
HOLIDAY BREAK
New Year Start = 1st/2nd January​

Basically, we RP as normal until the deadline. As soon as the regular RP deadline is finished, we will post up the threads for people to vote for all the respective matches. Another reason why Unscripted is a long wait is because some of the voting will actually affect who wins the match (i.e. Hell in a Cell) and will only work once all the RP's are submitted. On the 17th, we close the threads and we get to work with putting Unscripted up. I allowed around a week between the threads closing and Unscripted going up in case we don't have enough votes and we leave the threads open for another day or we could, for the first time in forever, have Unscripted finished early. A ludicrous idea but hey, I'm optimistic. If we get the PPV up on Xmas weekend, that should be about a week of break before we start again.

That should be it. If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask.

I'm curious to know. What's the next PPV? is there still going to be an All Or Nothing or do we go straight to the Lethal Lottery?

All or Nothing is slated as our next PPV at this point in time. I don't see any reason why it should be removed. What prompts you to ask that question, if I may?

Well normally Lethal Lottery kicks off the year and Kingdom Come would be around 'Mania time. Not to mention All Or Nothing was the holiday PPV.

Well normally Lethal Lottery kicks off the year and Kingdom Come would be around 'Mania time. Not to mention All Or Nothing was the holiday PPV.

We worked out that a fed year is usually nearly 60 weeks, with the advent of All Stars and a couple of significant delays, usually after PPVs, things got extended over the recent couple of years.

Cutting AoN hasn't been discussed.

Have you guys ever discussed toying around with the PPV line up every other year or so? We can keep the core PPV's like LL, KC, and Unscripted, but toy around with some gimmick PPV's every once or twice? Just a thought.

Can't you drop the voting down two days and give two extra days RP deadline? I think most people will know what they want to vote before the 12th and it doesn't take too long to vote.

Just an idea though I love that there's a schedule.

All of Nothing was never the holiday PPV it's just the way the schedules work.

I think the only matches that voting really affects are the Eurasian title and K.O. invitational matches, plus as Lee already said most to all of us already know what we're voting for, I don't think voting needs to be very long.

Can't you drop the voting down two days and give two extra days RP deadline? I think most people will know what they want to vote before the 12th and it doesn't take too long to vote.

Just an idea though I love that there's a schedule.

That would be amazing, because the deadlines falls right in the middle of finals for me, as it stands.

Have you guys ever discussed toying around with the PPV line up every other year or so? We can keep the core PPV's like LL, KC, and Unscripted, but toy around with some gimmick PPV's every once or twice? Just a thought.

Well Unscripted is a gimmick PPV and I'd prefer to keep the calendar close ish to a year.

At the moment, I'll let the guys talk over the deadline issue.

I'm fine with extending the RP deadline to Fri Dec 14. Has to be a hard deadline though, no extensions beyond that. Eight days to write the show is still more time than what we normally have to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back