All-Stars Date

When should we hold All-Stars?

• Now

• New Date

Results are only viewable after voting.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
A little while back the creative team came up a new schedule, which can be viewed here.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=5343823&postcount=8

You will notice that All-Stars was moved from its traditional slot after Apocalypse, to a new date after the Unscripted cycle. This seems to have caused some confusion among the fed.

So I came up with the idea to have a vote. Should we hold All-Stars now, or should we carry on with the schedule as it was made out and have All-Stars after the Unscripted cycle? Simple enough, simply vote for for the option you would prefer.

I would like more time to flesh out my All stars character idea so I'd rather have it after Unscripted.

It should be after Unscripted. Having it bumped up to next round is too short of notice with it not having been advertised as such. It's just two more cycles, guys. No need to rush. Gives people more than enough time to come up with crazy ideas.

NEW! DATE ROCKS! NEW! DATE ROCKS!

Best option is probably wait until After Unscripted. We've got some guys like Keaton & Vee making strides with their characters. Keep the ball going with the regular schedule. Plus, the Lethal Lottery cycle is when we usually do a reset of the fed in terms of rivalries & challengers so most peoples' momentum will be affected the least.

Unless... you guys want to go crazy and host a very long All-Stars round WHILST we do the regular schedule at the same time. Like, 1 week for character submission, 2-3 weeks for RP and then 2-3 weeks for voting and show creation WHILST SIMULTANEOUSLY going through Gold Rush rounds at the same time... so by the time All-Stars is done, Gold Rush PPV will be around... just a though

Best option is probably wait until After Unscripted. We've got some guys like Keaton & Vee making strides with their characters. Keep the ball going with the regular schedule. Plus, the Lethal Lottery cycle is when we usually do a reset of the fed in terms of rivalries & challengers so most peoples' momentum will be affected the least.

Unless... you guys want to go crazy and host a very long All-Stars round WHILST we do the regular schedule at the same time. Like, 1 week for character submission, 2-3 weeks for RP and then 2-3 weeks for voting and show creation WHILST SIMULTANEOUSLY going through Gold Rush rounds at the same time... so by the time All-Stars is done, Gold Rush PPV will be around... just a though
My head hurts now.

Calm down Satan.

I think my right eye just twitched in anger and I'm not even on Creative.

Same. Couple of guys (including myself) have had it rough with reality this past week. We need a healthy dose of humor, doing something that isn't taken so seriously like the other PPVs. Though like Ech I can definitely wait...but...well ya see my All Stars character kinda likes to...eh...

[YOUTUBE]WccfbPQNMbg[/YOUTUBE]

I'd prefer All Stars now.

The problem with the last few All Stars is we've built it up for weeks and weeks then people just don't bother. This way it's straight out the blocks.

Uni goes back at the end of Feb. I'd rather get into the next cycle instead of waiting around while I've got free time right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back