Unscripted 2014 - James Howard vs. Mikey Stormrage (c) (Eurasian Championship)

Choose a Stipulation!

• TLC

• I Quit

• 2/3 Falls

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
2uf4j93.jpg

One of the most personal rivalries in WZCW explodes over the Eurasian championship! Who will go home with the gold? Find out at Unscripted!

Fans will choose the stipulation for this match. Will it be a TLC match, an I Quit match, or best 2 out of 3 falls?

Deadline is Wednesday, February 19th at 11:59 PM CST.

V.T. – STRIKEFORCE DEBUT
Subtle overlay, focus on the reactions of the crowd and the camaraderie of HOWARD and STORMRAGE. Strikeforce theme playing in background.

HOWARD (V.O.)
Once we were brothers in arms
V.T. – TLC TITLE WIN – KCIV
STORMRAGE grabbing the title with insets of the four losing competitors (AUSTIN REYNOLDS, RICKY RUNN, THE LOCAL TALENT and THE BEARD)

HOWARD (V.O. CONT’D)
We took on the world and won.
V.T. – ALL OR NOTHING 2012
Strikeforce getting the pin over SAXOTEUR.
COPELAND (V.O.)
Oh my god! They did it! Strikeforce have
become the first team in WZCW history to
win the tag titles twice!

HOWARD (V.O.)
But all good things must come to an end

The New Church enter the scene and decimate HOWARD. Theme music stops on impact. Audio changes to various doctors and physios talking about broken neck over a photo of the X-ray

HOWARD (V.O. CONT’D)
They told me I’d never fight again.
It didn’t stop you seeking revenge.

STORMRAGE fighting the New Church members (GRAND MYSTIQUE, DEREK JACOBS, MASON WESTHOFF, D.C., DAVID WHITMAN) with mixed results

HOWARD (V.O. CONT’D)
They told me I’d never fight again.

V.T. – LETHAL LOTTERY 2013
HOWARD returns at the lottery

HOWARD (V.O. CONT’D)
Strikeforce once more as we forged a path
to Kingdom Come, as we forged a path to
our destiny.

V.T. – KINGDOM COME V
Strikeforce enter the arena on a tank.

HOWARD (V.O. CONT’D)
We were kings for a moment but it
was short lived.

We see the eliminations from the match in order as HOWARD and STORMRAGE remain against D.C. only to lose the match. STORMRAGE is seen quietly walking up the ramp and leaving the arena.

HOWARD (V.O. CONT’D)
We lost and it drove you mad.
All the struggles, all the pain,
I was the last man standing and
I didn’t win.

INT – An empty ring, HOWARD sits, cross-legged in the centre under a spotlight

HOWARD
Here’s the thing Mikey, you think
that I don’t get it. You think I
don’t understand why you’re angry
why you’ve come to hate me.

(pause)

But you’re wrong. You think everything
you did for us while I was away
was in vain, but it wasn’t.
We could have been the best.
We’re already the most successful
tag team in WZCW history and we
could’ve been so much more than
that.

(beat)

But you couldn’t let sleeping dogs lie.
You couldn’t stand the thought of
not believing I could help you and
you ignored that you didn’t need my help
anymore.
Howard stands in the ring
HOWARD
You’re selfish Mikey, you don’t see
the big picture, you don’t care about
anyone but yourself anymore.

(pause – HOWARD begins almost shouting)

WE WERE BROTHERS! WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!
YOU AND YOU ALONE HAVE THROWN IT ALL
AWAY AND FOR WHAT? A STRAP AROUND YOUR WAIST?

(beat – Howard collects himself)

At unscripted you and I are fighting for
our jobs. I just hope that you see the light
before it’s too late because once one of us
walks out of that door and to the employment
line there’s no going back.

The camera zooms in on HOWARD

HOWARD
If I have to cost my friend his career
to teach him a lesson then so be it.
FADE TO BLACK

A light snow gently falls as the people outside slowly and somberly make their way inside. The crowd, dressed in black are greeted by the pastor just inside the door.

"Bless you my child."

The pastor greets and shakes the hand of each patron who makes their way through the door. The air is stale in the room, the walls a drab mix of featureless beige paint and floral borders. The lights are controlled by dimmer switches, and most of them are set to their lowest setting. Just inside the viewing room, the guest book is set upon a pulpit, and names are scribbled inside.

"He looks so natural."

"At least he is in a better place."

"He is gone too soon."

Various generic compliments are paid as the remaining crowd outside shuffle inside and view the body. Sitting in the front row are the closest thing the recently departed has to family left, James Howard and Dinah Kelly, Dinah holding onto their son Oliver. The generic compliments that are paid to them by the passing patrons do little to ease their visible pain. The last few people shuffle in from outside and pass by the casket before finding their seats. After a few minutes of awkward talking among themselves, the pastor makes his way to the front of the room, just to the side of the casket.

"We are gathered here today the celebrate the life of a departed friend, but we are also here to mourn the loss of Michael Brown, better known to most of you as Mikey Stormrage. Michael could easily be described as a man whose heart was as big as his waistline.

The congregation chuckles at the moment of light heartedness.

"As neither Michael, nor James and Dinah are religious, they requested that they be able to speak their own pieces regarding their departed friend.

The pastor steps aside and shakes the hand of James as he makes his way to the pulpit. He takes a long look at the casket before he begins speaking.

"First off, I want to say I miss my friend. I'm not sure where things went wrong, but somewhere along the line we had a falling out. I regret it. He and I were always fiercely competitive, be it in the ring, sparring, video games, or even the occasional all you can eat buffet. He was my brother, no matter how far we drifted. Even after our falling out, he was still my brother, and he always will be. He and I went through a lot. From Russian gangsters, to him jumping off the roof dressed as Batman, to him visiting me in the hospital, we were always there for each other. I just wish I could have saved him from this."

James turns and walks to the casket, placing his hand on his late friend.

"I love you and miss you man."

Just as James returns to his seat, a large crash can be heard, startling those in attendance. As they turn around, a masked man runs into the funeral parlor.

"STOP!"

The man proceeds to the front of the room and stands in front of the mic.

"This is all a sham. The man in that casket isn't Mikey Stormrage, I'm Mikey Stormrage!"

A few members of the congregation begin to advance upon him to restrain the crazed masked mad man.

"I'm serious, just look!"

The man removes his mask, revealing himself to be Mikey Stormrage. Those in attendance gasp as Mikey Stormrage stands next to the casket containing his body.

"I don't want to ruin my own funeral, because there is a part of me that died today."

Stormrage takes the mask off the top of his head and places it inside the casket. He closes the casket and walks over to hug James. He doesn't speak, and he doesn't allow James to speak, despite James trying. He simply releases his friend and walks out the door into a blinding white light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back