Unscripted 2014 Disc.: James Howard vs. Mikey Stormrage (c) (Eurasian Championship)

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
2uf4j93.jpg

One of the most personal rivalries in WZCW explodes over the Eurasian championship! Who will go home with the gold and who will walk out without a job? Find out at Unscripted!

Fans will choose the stipulation for this match. Will it be a TLC match, an I Quit match, or best 2 out of 3 falls?

The most perfect scenario for this match is 'I Quit', because with the title and career stipulation, do you fight or fly? It has a sense of poetic justice that the one to leave the Fed is because they quit.

As for who gets to be the champion and keep their job? Hard call, but I'm leaning towards Stormrage to retain.

I can't believe I never thought of it like that before, but Phoenix is right. If this ends up an I Quit match, the loser is literally quitting their job in WZCW.

As enticing as that I Quit stuff sounds, I love me some TLC. The idea of Mikey falling off a ladder, through a table and causing an earthquake is awesome.

As for the winner, could go either way. I've never thought either one of Strikeforce is better than the other. That's what made them such a good team, they were as good as each other.

If I had to pick someone, I would lean slightly towards Howard taking the title back to put the feud to rest.

It has to be TLC here for me. The history is there with the match. Strikeforce competed in the first ever TLC match in WZCW history at KC IV. That's where they first won the tag titles too. There is so much history attached to that stipulation that I had to pick it.

I'm a fan of I Quit here. As others have pointed out, the person who says the magic words are literally quitting WZCW, so in my opinion that's the best stipulation.

Mikey takes this. I Quit would be a great choice but can't help but like the idea of a TLC match for these two.

Shotaro has barely been posting recently. Can't help but feel that puts Mikey on top here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back